Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is making such a big deal about this flight. Just download some films, get a.book, and lots of food. It's honestly not that big a deal!

Reactions: 11
God she is making such a big deal about this flight. Just download some films, get a.book, and lots of food. It's honestly not that big a deal!
Claiming she’s never slept on a flight - bore off 😴 it’s almost like she didn’t CHOOSE to do this flight

Reactions: 10
Lol at her saying “Tom’s never been to New York before” as if she’s some part-time New Yorker - she’s been, like, a couple of times, right? You’re a tourist as well, Molly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol at her saying “Tom’s never been to New York before” as if she’s some part-time New Yorker - she’s been, like, a couple of times, right? You’re a tourist as well, Molly.
I hate to burst her bubble but even if done NY at Christmas time. I think she's maybe been 2-3 times. Once with Eve then her mum and maybe once more.

Reactions: 6
Tbf to her, and I really hate sticking up for her here, we do call trousers 'pants' in Yorkshire
I am from near Molly (East Yorkshire actually just outside hull) and I have never called my trousers ‘pants’

Reactions: 8
West Yorkshire girlie here and I’ve never used them interchangeably and never heard anyone else here say pants for trousers

Reactions: 2
Testament to how boring Molly is that we’re 7 comments deep into pants vs trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 21.39.15.png

And what's with the tongue having to make an appearance every single time ??

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does she think she’s an ice skating expert? I've literally never heard her talk about it before
Is it Molly that did ice skating when she was younger, or am I thinking of some other twit influencer? But yeah, her weird thing of acting like she’s Tom’s mum or something and like she’s taking him to places and showing him things as opposed to them just… doing stuff together, y’know, like a normal couple, is so weird. She always has to assert some sort of seniority over him, just like how she does with Harry. No idea why. She must think she’s better than him.

Reactions: 12
watched her recent vlog for the first time in months and she's still as insufferable and entitled as i remember
---
does she have anything positive to say ever? she just moans and complains 😭 17 hour flight from aus to new york urgh 💔 shut the duck up

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She's out of touch with an ego that is (fittingly) as big as Australia. I'd love to know what her parents were telling her when she was little that made her head this big

Reactions: 11