Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has. She has no humility. It's fine to work and for your husband to do the childcare but there is just something so off about her. She could never just admit that's the case. She atill makes out she does everything. Oh i do all the cleaning, it's not fair what us women have to go through. It's such a fake narrative with her as it isn't true. And absolutely no one tidies that house its so bloody cluttered. I couldn't live with the crap everywhere. I'm not on about just the toys my kids have loads but I don't know it would stress me out.

Reactions: 1
The house is a pig sty and she says she does everything but Steve is the one who always seems to be doing school Pick ups and taking the kids to the supermarket to give her space to work
Like i completely believe fathers should do as much mother’s in terms of house work and child care but that man really does seem to do it all and she makes snide remarks on social media about him!

Lol at her pin wheel post! She’s definitely reading this thread
Sod the pinwheels - show us where your 10% of profits for the last 6 months have ended up. Otherwise stop using it as a marketing ploy - pretty sure that’s against advertising standards and you’re duping your customers. I work in the charities sector and this kind of marketing ploy really grinds my gears.

I looked into it and unfortunately when a company pledges to give X amount of profits to charity there is nothing legally binding to ensure they do! They are not obliged to prove it and it’s something customers have to take on face value. It’s terribly unfair because the reason most people buy from her is because they want to support charity

They are now “working towards” their goal 🤨
Bit unfair to those who purchased on the premise that 10% was promised to charities!
It should really be illegal what she’s doing! Those who bought under the belief that 10% of profits went to charity deserve a refund!

Attachments

Last edited:
I looked into it and unfortunately when a company pledges to give X amount of profits to charity there is nothing legally binding to ensure they do! They are not obliged to prove it and it’s something customers have to take on face value. It’s terribly unfair because the reason most people buy from her is because they want to support charity

They are now “working towards” their goal 🤨
Bit unfair to those who purchased on the premise that 10% was promised to charities!
It should really be illegal what she’s doing! Those who bought under the belief that 10% of profits went to charity deserve a refund!
Wow I did not know that, that’s awful. I just assumed if a company says their donating X amount to charity they have to. And disgusting she’s basically admitted she’s not. I’ve never seen anyone with such a woe is me attitude. There are millions of people that would love to be in her fortunate situation. Try Covid both me and my partner working full time with livestock, a baby born mid pandemic, no maternity help and nearest family 300 miles away so no help with childcare. That’s hard work not living 10 minutes from both sets of parents who they bubble with both which isn’t even allowed and send your daughter too school taking nhs kids places cause you can’t cope 🙄 sorry rant over I’m just so annoyed having read that as if she didn’t annoy me so much I’d have bought my baby some bits on the pretence 10% goes to charity

Reactions: 3
Its disgusting! She really lives in her own little world. Me and my husband have 2 children under 2, he works 6 days a week and I’m by myself nearly all the time. We have no family helping us and we don’t complain half as much as her.

There are some Facebook statuses I’ve found where she has stated very clearly 10% of Profits go to charity and now that she’s changed that AFTER getting sales I’m going to investigate again and see if anything can be done as it’s misleading many innocent parents who buy from her

Its disgusting! She really lives in her own little world. Me and my husband have 2 children under 2, he works 6 days a week and I’m by myself nearly all the time. We have no family helping us and we don’t complain half as much as her.

There are some Facebook statuses I’ve found where she has stated very clearly 10% of Profits go to charity and now that she’s changed that AFTER getting sales I’m going to investigate again and see if anything can be done as it’s misleading many innocent parents who buy from her
Maybe she does but it doesn't explicitly say it. But I'm sure it did. I can see o and a going under. The crap she sells is just getting tackier. Not that i liked the baby clothes in the first place, too insipid for my taste. Give me a frugi, or jojo maman anyway

Can someone correct me, did she at some point didn’t speak to her side of the family? I followed her for years when she only had a daughter. I remember her saying how hard it was with no help etc. She didn’t bother me as much but when she was pregnant with the twins she was always negative, didn’t seem particular happy carrying them and I couldn’t watch her stories as it would be complaining about something.

One minute She doesn’t speak to them and the next minute Steve is on holiday with them and the boys.

Read her blog post yesterday, it was basically just a plug-in for o&a! Link to this, link to that EYEROLL! Same with BLW - not a day goes by when she doesn’t mention the other. Stop making fetch happen! 😆 those newest clothes are awful, the dungas gave her a proper camel toe and women look like giant babies. So weird!

Wonder where her fashion degree is from ? She has no sense of fashion or style. Like that black dress in her story today...she said it was flattering and skinny looking but she looked like a sack of potatoes

Wonder where her fashion degree is from ? She has no sense of fashion or style. Like that black dress in her story today...she said it was flattering and skinny looking but she looked like a sack of potatoes
It looked bleeping awful

I have to say it. I hate those trainers. She wears them with everything and they make me cringe more every time she pairs them with something new they don’t go with😳

She sucks the joy out of everything. Being with your child while they take their first steps outside should be a magical time
She looks so miserable with her kids and when she does upload videos of her “smiling and laughing”
It’s sooo fake! She doesn’t seem to have any bond whatsoever . It’s depressing to watch

She only seems genuinely happy with Oliver but as she is narcissistic and he reminds her of herself, it makes sense. I hope whoever is her therapist has identified this because it will cause Alex problems when he is an adult.. he will need to seek help and unfortunately the cycle continues of unhappiness/parent issues.

Reactions: 2
I hope Steve packs the kids up and leaves. The kids would be much happier in a stable home without her issues . She never goes a day without complaining about them but rarely acknowledges her blessings

I hope Steve packs the kids up and leaves. The kids would be much happier in a stable home without her issues . She never goes a day without complaining about them but rarely acknowledges her blessings
So true. Its bleeping awful how little she appreciates what she has. Owns a detached home. 2 nice cars. 2 businesses. Loyal husband. 3 healthy kids and she has boys and girls. Literally everything some people want

Typical narcissist who likes to play the victim. Her last post about how as Mother’s are the ones who do the lions share of sleepless nights is laughable! Steve looks after the kids more than her! He takes them away for a several night long holiday “to give her space to work”. He’s also with them day in and day out. I bet he has to wake up to both of them at night! I can’t even see her sharing the load

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.