Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coffee machine story… !! Is she trying to be ‘shocking’ on purpose? To generate more engagement perhaps 🤨🧐💭💭

I've never seen someone detest having twins or being so inept at parenting as her. Everything about her twins has an angry face. It doesn't need to be that hard. He's 2. Just get him away from the boiling water.
I honestly think she is scared to tell any of the kids no. It leads to tantrums and tears that I think she doesn’t want to have to deal with.
I have a friend who is like this. Both of her kids are now very hard work, they have little to no respect for other people or other people’s things. They don’t help to tidy up when they literally pull everything out, they just go and take food from the kitchen without asking (in their house and other people’s), they run off in the street and refuse to wait. You can’t go to a restaurant with them as they do stand on their chairs to eat (one of them likes to pretend to be a dog and eat direct from the plate). And no. They’re not toddlers. They’re 7 and 5 (nearly 6). It’s ridiculous and this is where it will go with Natalie’s kids if she doesn’t learn to parent them!

I've never seen someone detest having twins or being so inept at parenting as her. Everything about her twins has an angry face. It doesn't need to be that hard. He's 2. Just get him away from the boiling water.
It’s not like he got himself up there, turned the machine on, put the pod in, pressed the button oh and got the camera out to film himself. She’s watched and enabled him to do it. She does realise she’s the parent and needs to set the boundaries?

Reactions: 2
So Steve was left to do a load of gardening outside on his own, whilst supervising two kids while she watched tv on the sofa cos one of the twins was asleep on her, she eventually managed to shower at 3:30 in the afternoon - such a hard life!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Steve was left to do a load of gardening outside on his own, whilst supervising two kids while she watched tv on the sofa cos one of the twins was asleep on her, she eventually managed to shower at 3:30 in the afternoon - such a hard life!
I suspect she would rather have been gardening with no kids around 🙈

For someone with no time, needy kids and a tit husband she sure finds the time to wear a lot of make up and do her hair done everyday.

Reactions: 5
Why the need to mention the ex council house?

She is an unbelievable snob isn’t she!

Reactions: 4
Today’s ‘dots of death’ (stealing @whatAstar made me lol!!) were like 🥴🙄😳 she has this much time talking about her hair on her BLW page…. No one cares! There are enough beauty influencers. Do one thing and do it well!

Stop putting that filter on, I’m embarrassed for her! 😐

Reactions: 1
Today’s ‘dots of death’ (stealing @whatAstar made me lol!!) were like 🥴🙄😳 she has this much time talking about her hair on her BLW page…. No one cares! There are enough beauty influencers. Do one thing and do it well!

I can't with the filter. We know what your real face is and it's not that Jocelyn

Suspect she’s incapable of doing one thing well and that’s why she has so many offshoots that are either failing or will never take off. Problem is, BLWCB is her success story but it’s time limited really as her kids have moved beyond that stage now, she is definitely low on ideas (the fact she keeps asking on her stories for inspiration gives that away) and she must be a bit bored of it now. How many more recipes or apps can she bring out that are unique - not many I would think. She’d be better off actually training in some sort of related area now and either trying to sell that as a service (like a dietician or nutritionist) or just getting a job!

Soooo she was essentially moaning that they didnt have 'much' even though they spent loads of money on beanie babys??

Does she ever not moan 😅😅😅

Also the lip smacking she does is infuriating 🙄

Thread suggestion: Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - Natalie Peall #2 and her dots of death

Stolen from @whatAstar

Tricky to her the insta handle and name in (I doubt many people would look just for Natalie Peall. I know I wouldn't.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - Natalie Peall #2 lives like a slob, maybe she should get a job?

Reactions: 9
Natalie Peall; Baby Led Weaning Cookbook, when it comes to moaning, she’s never stuck!

Thread suggestion: Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - Natalie Peall #2 and her dots of death

Stolen from @whatAstar

Tricky to her the insta handle and name in (I doubt many people would look just for Natalie Peall. I know I wouldn't.
To be fair, I think I read that first on another thread on here. Very apt though, when you see the millions of tiny dots and think urghhh 🙈

Her latest stories… kids eating big bowls of milky cereal or porridge before bed, in front of the tv, and she answers them in the most stupid patronising voice 👀🤦🏼‍♀️

Those boys are never without a dummy. It's weird. They're 2 years old. Just get rid of it. They're obviously bright children if you listen to them speak. Stop treating them like tiny babies. Having them for sleeps ok. But walking round the house with them it's a no

Those boys are never without a dummy. It's weird. They're 2 years old. Just get rid of it. They're obviously bright children if you listen to them speak. Stop treating them like tiny babies. Having them for sleeps ok. But walking round the house with them it's a no
She babies her kids even annabellle is treated a lot younger than she it though

Yep, my littlest is 2 and it's dummies only now for sleep and naps. I do have lots of tantrums some days over wanting a dummy but that's life, just have to get on with it don't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.