Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sale price of almost £15 for one pair of leggings 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯. SALE price. Either I’m tight or that’s seriously expensive. 😂

Reactions: 1
I think it's expensive too and as she suspected when sainsburys offer cheap good quality clothes, I'm unsure why people spend so much. She even wears quite a bit of tu clothing ive noticed. I remember pre twins she used to cry about how busy she was running blw and now she seems to spend zero time on it so must employ people or a person to run it

Oh it also drives me mad how she never captions her stories. Not very inclusive of her! Besides nothing else, she will have a lot of followers with babies who are on Instagram while baby is drifting off to sleep etc. And don’t want to disturb.
Some of the clothing she ‘produces’ is absolutely awful.

She’s being too greedy for money! She got in too many kids pieces (some are lovely but I wouldn’t spend that on baby leggings) priced them high in order to try and make a lot of money but it backfired as she has her money sat in unsold stock! Now she’s going for ladies wear, because her first few lots have sold out she’s getting greedy again and wanting to get in everything to make money!
This may sound bad but I find it funny her money is sat in unsold stock.....teaches her for being too greedy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s being too greedy for money! She got in too many kids pieces (some are lovely but I wouldn’t spend that on baby leggings) priced them high in order to try and make a lot of money but it backfired as she has her money sat in unsold stock! Now she’s going for ladies wear, because her first few lots have sold out she’s getting greedy again and wanting to get in everything to make money!
This may sound bad but I find it funny her money is sat in unsold stock.....teaches her for being too greedy!
I agree. This whole “new direction” I’d because the first few bits have sold out. Before she makes any rash decisions she needs to let the dust settle to get a really clear idea of what the new direction really is

Reactions: 1
If I’m honest - the more I think about this clothing line, the more I think it’s just an excuse to swerve taking responsibility for the twins. Why else would you take on something so enormous with 8 week old twins. She was always very open about the fact that she couldn’t cope with Belle and it seems that O&A was an excuse to busy herself and ensure that Steve had to take a proactive role raising the boys. The sad thing is that they probably didn’t need the money and could have got by whilst Natalie worked on her mental health and eventually enjoyed some time with the twins but now it would appear that their savings are tied up in stock that simply won’t sell. Choosing a less flash car and selling their second property would have given them plenty to live on surely? Instead, Natalie has CHOSEN to push herself to the limit, she’s jeopardising an awful lot to prove to the world that she can do it - all we actually want to see her succeed at is doing right by her kids and conquering her demons. We can assume that the boys aren’t in nursery anymore because they can’t afford it and as always, the only people suffering are her children. It’s actually awful to watch because I think we can all see how this is going to end. I’m sorry but Steve needs to grow a pair and take control of this situation for the sake of his children before it’s too late for them to have any semblance of a happy, normal childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it’s quite clear they’re in debt up to their eyeballs. She did a story at the beginning of O&A where she went and applied for loadsss of credit cards so she could buy stock - that’s clearly not going to be panning out for her now, paying at least the minimum payment across them all will still be a hefty amount. Seems absolutely ludicrous that Steve would have given up his job, but then again that’s the only way she wouldn’t have to look after the twins.

I remember her saying she has the shutters on finance too couple that with the mortgage, car on finance and the debt for O&A you can imagine they’re up up to their eyeballs in it. All for what? For Natalie to prove something to herself ... not us, I couldn’t care less if those businesses were a raging success or failed to be honest. She’ll look back (as women I know do) and regret not giving her all to those babies. Even nursery would massively benefit them.

I remember her saying she has the shutters on finance too couple that with the mortgage, car on finance and the debt for O&A you can imagine they’re up up to their eyeballs in it. All for what? For Natalie to prove something to herself ... not us, I couldn’t care less if those businesses were a raging success or failed to be honest. She’ll look back (as women I know do) and regret not giving her all to those babies. Even nursery would massively benefit them.
They're still paying the kitchen off in their cottage i think. up to it in debt I reckon. When they brought that house she was on about paying extra to get parquet throughout.

They're still paying the kitchen off in their cottage i think. up to it in debt I reckon. When they brought that house she was on about paying extra to get parquet throughout.
yeah and all the mid century furniture from west elm. Does it count as mid century if it’s just 3 pieces of furniture that literally have ‘mid century’ written in their name?! And now it is covered in all the tatty toys that never get a tidy up?

She seems to think she can drink champagne on beer wages. She cares more about looking good to the outside from a materialistic perspective than she does for her children’s welfare. i grew up with next to nothing. We could t afford overseas holidays and my clothes were all from Matalan but my parents made sure we had fun every day. My childhood may not have had designer clothes and a house full of tat but it was full of beautiful memories where my parents loved spending time with me

It’s all just very sad really.
I looked into it and unfortunately when a company pledges to give X amount of profits to charity there is nothing legally binding to ensure they do! They are not obliged to prove it and it’s something customers have to take on face value. It’s terribly unfair because the reason most people buy from her is because they want to support charity

They are now “working towards” their goal 🤨
Bit unfair to those who purchased on the premise that 10% was promised to charities!
It should really be illegal what she’s doing! Those who bought under the belief that 10% of profits went to charity deserve a refund!
You could have knocked me over with a feather this morning seeing mamasstillgotit prancing around in O&A (admittedly she did a good job of making it look good) but the absolute gall of Natalie to have her believe that she donates 10% of her profits to charity and have her tell her 100k+ followers that this is some amazing, ethical business all about female empowerment is hideous. The only female this woman cares about is herself.

Natalie, it’s clear you read this. PLEASE do the right thing and prove that you’ve kept up your side of the charity bargain or at least stop using it as a marketing ploy. It’s sickening that you’re exploiting mental health as a tactic to make money.

It isn't helping anyone's mental health, let alone hers. We're not supermoms any of us. Being a mum isn't a bleeping personality trait. My kids are my life and I work until late at night so that I can spend 6 days a week with them. Does that make me a 'Superwomom' absolutely not. It just makes me someone who is in a privileged position to keep her career and be able to work flexi as a lot of my customers are in the US so the time difference is fine. She isn't helping any mums by not donating. lay off the mum bullshit is all I'm trying to say. it's especially odd for her to try and create a mum niche when she doesn't seem to enjoy being one.

• Heart
Hasn’t got time to “relax” but sits and moans about tit nobody cares about for 10 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why after just announcing your child gets sick in the car and on swings would you then post a video of him on a swing looking incredibly unhappy

Reactions: 5
She drove past me on my run today. The cheek of not even saying ‘thank you’ when I jumped out the road into the bushes to give her way 😂
Also I found it really weird that I recognised her driving in the car. Did a double take and looked back and yes, it was her car! Such a strange experience 😂

• Haha
She drove past me on my run today. The cheek of not even saying ‘thank you’ when I jumped out the road into the bushes to give her way 😂
Also I found it really weird that I recognised her driving in the car. Did a double take and looked back and yes, it was her car! Such a strange experience 😂
should've flipped her the v's

• Haha
So... she doesn’t have any time to clean / tidy her house, she is overwhelmed with orders... but has time to fanny off down to London to have slugs micro bladed onto her forehead

• Haha
So... she doesn’t have any time to clean / tidy her house, she is overwhelmed with orders... but has time to fanny off down to London to have slugs micro bladed onto her forehead
And not even done well, they look wonky as hell to me 😂😂

And not even done well, they look wonky as hell to me 😂😂
I thought the exact same - I would be asking for my money back. Definitely had some more Botox in there too which would explain the red forehead and needle marks. Not profitable enough to stick to her word on charitable donations (I am still fired up on this one) or keep her kids in nursery but cosmetic procedures are a-ok. Such a woeful set of priorities. I’d be ashamed to share it.

However this hasn’t enraged me as much as the ‘thankyou for supporting MY business’ sticker. Your husband has given up his job and his career to help support it, I think it’s only fair to call it ‘our’ business at this point love. Even more hilarious is that the time stamps of her trip to London would indicate that she wasn’t even in the office posting today’s O&A content’. I wish she would acknowledge her clearly very supportive and kind husband and how much he does for the business, their family and her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.