Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's on stories saying hiw she's going to get the dungaries she brought from someone else manufactured herself. So you're just going to rip off someone elses design then
I kind of liked the look of them. Had a look at the price. £34 😳 No thank you.

So now she's on stories saying hiw she's going to get the dungaries she brought from someone else manufactured herself. So you're just going to rip off someone elses design then
Of course she is ... cast your mind back to her showing off her favourite, no doubt gifted, Cub and Pudding dungarees. It was only a matter of time. She’s basically ripped her designs off entirely and evidently gives ZERO fucks. Still waiting for the receipts on all of those ‘10% of profits’ to mental health charities too 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s so nasty to Steve. I think he seems really lovely and she has the cheek to say “look what I have to put up with” 😔

Reactions: 1
She’s not normal. I remember the time poor annabelles hair was so neglected because her quote “no one brushes it”. It was full of knots abd had to be all cut off 😢

her recipes aren’t great, not really baby led weaning style, most don’t work out well and I’m a very capable cook. They are full of sugar and fat and there’s little to no nutrients. I have found dupes of nearly all of them on cooking sites And she’s literally just tweaked the recipe slightly

I don’t think she’s actually very good at cooking. Her roast dinners always look awful and her cake today was pretty disastrous. Her recipes on the app and grid which are professionally shot look good but whenever she shows her homemade stuff they don’t look good at all.

I can’t understand those dungarees. I’m sorry but they look awful. They don’t appear to fit her correctly and why are they so short?! Dungarees can be quite nice on adults, but they just look so frumpy. Also I don’t understand the mummy section of O&A. She’s yet to put out a design that I would actually wear. If she was actually serious about putting out clothing to help mums feel more confident and empowered it wouldn’t be about the stupid slogans it would be about the styles, like for me peplum tops are the absolute must have for looking put together but hiding the mum tum. Not a super long T-shirt that says supermom on it.

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand those dungarees. I’m sorry but they look awful. They don’t appear to fit her correctly and why are they so short?! Dungarees can be quite nice on adults, but they just look so frumpy. Also I don’t understand the mummy section of O&A. She’s yet to put out a design that I would actually wear. If she was actually serious about putting out clothing to help mums feel more confident and empowered it wouldn’t be about the stupid slogans it would be about the styles, like for me peplum tops are the absolute must have for looking put together but hiding the mum tum. Not a super long T-shirt that says supermom on it.
Yep I agree! She says all the time she has a fashion dregree too 😂 my toddler ha a better sense of style when left to choose his own outfit. She doesn’t seem fashionable or stylish in the slightest. I think most of her purchases are from Scandinavian countries because I can’t imagine many British mums wearing those clothes.
most of her clothes are way to tight on her too and it just doesn’t advertise the product well

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It actually makes me sad to see yet another business being ripped off by Natalie - new teething necklaces ‘made in house’ and ‘designed’ by her daughter which are a blatant copy of those she was selling on behalf of another small business when O&A launched.

I wonder how many small businesses have been drawn in by Natalie’s large BLW reach and thought they were getting a legitimate business opportunity rather than a short lived partnership so their designs could be ripped off? It’s unethical and totally against the whole female empowerment vibe that the brand is supposedly about. True colours really do shine through in the way she runs her businesses.

Yesterday’s reel would suggest that she’s reading these posts - perhaps the next reel will be explaining where these 10% of profits charitable donations are ending up. This was something which actually made me buy from O&A and softened the blow that I’d wasted a small fortune on an awful quality and poorly designed garment and it would seem that we’re all just being duped by this ‘marketing expert’.

Hi Natalie. Instead of taking the piss out of us. Maybe learn some humility. You could do with it. And no matter how many memes you put up alluding to us being narcs we aren't in therapy for being a crappy person that views others as less than.

It actually makes me sad to see yet another business being ripped off by Natalie - new teething necklaces ‘made in house’ and ‘designed’ by her daughter which are a blatant copy of those she was selling on behalf of another small business when O&A launched.

I wonder how many small businesses have been drawn in by Natalie’s large BLW reach and thought they were getting a legitimate business opportunity rather than a short lived partnership so their designs could be ripped off? It’s unethical and totally against the whole female empowerment vibe that the brand is supposedly about. True colours really do shine through in the way she runs her businesses.

Yesterday’s reel would suggest that she’s reading these posts - perhaps the next reel will be explaining where these 10% of profits charitable donations are ending up. This was something which actually made me buy from O&A and softened the blow that I’d wasted a small fortune on an awful quality and poorly designed garment and it would seem that we’re all just being duped by this ‘marketing expert’.
Her cable knit jumpers are also available on Ali express for around £3/4!!!

Ok they are now £6-7 but they come up occasionally for less!

Attachments

Last edited:
I reckon they're skint. That's why they've taken 'Oli' and the other one out of nursery.

I find her so annoying when she plays the poor me card! Nothing seems good enough for her and she just can’t be happy with what she’s got! I bet she’s loving the fact her husband now works for her 🙊

I don’t think hubby gets a say the poor guy.
Yeah they definitely aren’t loaded with cash. She’s just one of those people who drinks champagne on beer wages. Spends money on materialistic tit but not on a he necessities
I remember months ago she was raving on how she was poor but then bought an £60 basket from John Lewis and that ridiculous clock. Like you could go to home bargains and buy the basket for £10 🤷‍♀️
I don’t know how it will go with the boys out of nursery. Guessing Steve will be the one doing it all. She certainly won’t spend much time with them. Any pics with them you can tell her smile is so fake. You can tell she’s not interested in being with her babies

She’s so determined to make these business successful, I personally don’t get it mainly because it clearly isn’t making her happy. She puts every single hour into them and has all of these fantasy ideas knocking around in her head that she comes across as being completely overburdened. That’s what must be exhausting her! She can’t enjoy the simple things in life and I do actually feel sorry for her, there’s SO much joy in children. Yes they’re hard work but so so much joy. I LOVE being a mummy (granted, I also enjoy my 3 days at work to be myself too) but work is at the bottom of my priorities because I don’t want to grow older and regret putting my career first. I can go back full time when they’re older. If it was me and we were skint, worrying about money (which I’m still to decide if that’s genuine), I’d just get a normal job to you know, provide for my family and make sure we could have lovely things and do lovely things together.
I know she talks about this business head she has put I think there also needs to be an element of being realistic.

When did she say that? I thought she’d just put them in
I think it was the ither day in stories. She was saying they pulled them out of nursery so had to do all the work in the days grandparents had them. Maybe haha

She’s so determined to make these business successful, I personally don’t get it mainly because it clearly isn’t making her happy. She puts every single hour into them and has all of these fantasy ideas knocking around in her head that she comes across as being completely overburdened. That’s what must be exhausting her! She can’t enjoy the simple things in life and I do actually feel sorry for her, there’s SO much joy in children. Yes they’re hard work but so so much joy. I LOVE being a mummy (granted, I also enjoy my 3 days at work to be myself too) but work is at the bottom of my priorities because I don’t want to grow older and regret putting my career first. I can go back full time when they’re older. If it was me and we were skint, worrying about money (which I’m still to decide if that’s genuine), I’d just get a normal job to you know, provide for my family and make sure we could have lovely things and do lovely things together.
I know she talks about this business head she has put I think there also needs to be an element of being realistic.

I agree! I think she just has this fantasy in her head of being this normal Insta entrepreneur with booming businesses so she can buy her big house and live in luxury and she’s lost sight of what’s important.

I agree! I think she just has this fantasy in her head of being this super duper Insta entrepreneur with booming businesses so she can buy her big house and live in luxury and she’s lost sight of what’s important.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.