Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a cow. I bet her mil can't stand her
They look better than those stupid prints of hers tbh.

So ungrateful! Most people would be pleased.

Sincerely,

A mother who’s young children live in joggers (because they’re comfy and practical). Snob.

Reactions: 1
Her sons don't ever look nicely dressed anyway. Alex looked adorable in his joggers. She's spouting off about mothers again. Bearing in mind she does jack tit with her kids and Annabelle is at school

My son lives in joggers too. They're all from Jojo, tu and Boden though would that make them acceptable to the snob

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her stories this morning about joggers was ridiculous!! What mum doesn’t put their kid in joggers regardless of gender? Don’t get me wrong when my boy was in anything below 6-9 months most outfits were with leggings because they were stretchy and comfy, but now he’s walking leggings look really girly to me and I can’t unsee it. There are so many nice joggers out there now, straight leg ones too that look smarter if you don’t like the traditional style ones. Everything she says just comes across as so totally ridiculous since she had the twins

Oh god I unfollowed after the MIL comment! So horrible. Also the divorce rate / men not sharing duties comment I felt was blatantly a dig at her own husband maybe?! Which is bleeping weird?!

Reactions: 2
Oh god I unfollowed after the MIL comment! So horrible. Also the divorce rate / men not sharing duties comment I felt was blatantly a dig at her own husband maybe?! Which is bleeping weird?!
She’s always making digs at her husband.

Steve could literally 8 arms and do EVERYTHING and she’d still find something to whinge at him for. Poor man can’t win. I so wish Steve was more into socials and shared his side of it all 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't like the way she treats people. Perhaps she's nicer in real life than she portrays herself. Pretty sure belle is at school full time while they swan around. Disgraceful

Yes they called the school and explained their situation, you know how they both work from home on their own business with 1 year old twins so are probably in the BEST position to homeschool, and asked if Belle could go into school anyway because Natalie’s mental health couldn’t cope again.

Yes they called the school and explained their situation, you know how they both work from home on their own business with 1 year old twins so are probably in the BEST position to homeschool, and asked if Belle could go into school anyway because Natalie’s mental health couldn’t cope again.
Its awful she says she wants covid to be over yet still sends her daughter to school. If she finds her daughter that awful to deal with then she can just hide at the office and let Steve do the childcare like he usually does.

I refuse to buy the app can someone please enlighten me, as they’re the only recipes she seems to share are 90% of her recipes involving ready made puff pastry? 😂

There are far too many pastry/pinwheel recipes. She could have just put the original with some suggestions for other fillings. She overused maple syrup and is quite high on the sugar in some of her recipes (though I suppose you could substitute or reduce the sugar yourself). I haven’t used to apps for a while now. I’m no longer a stay at home parent and my children are both too fussy with food. It’s a waste of time imo.

I refuse to buy the app can someone please enlighten me, as they’re the only recipes she seems to share are 90% of her recipes involving ready made puff pastry? 😂

I have all of the apps except fussy toddler, it’s seriously nothing special. The recipes are nice enough but nothing special, and nothing you couldn’t get for free from her Instagram content. I used them loads when I first started weaning, and was a touch OTT with them. But I don’t think I’ve actually gone on her apps in months and my baby is 16 months old

Recipes like this are what really grinds my gears. That’s not a recipe! Adding fruit and oats to yogurt is not a recipe at all!! But what annoys me the most about this, is if I looked in sure I would find a strawberry version, or banana or apricot! She’s so lazy with them

Attachments

Oh my goodness this woman drives me insane.
All she does in winge and complain about her husband not helping her enough, her businesses aren’t doing well blah blah blah. Probably because the jumpers you are advertising are tit. Fruit of the loom jumper with a word on it. Wow. Groundbreaking. Sign me up. 🙄
She makes me feel uncomfortable.. her post about sex yesterday since having a baby gave me awful images. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Her face drives me potty. Her lips and teeth need sorting. She says um far too much, just sounds thick. Her eyebrows are crap. And people shouldn’t wear black eyeliner on their waterline anymore. But strangely enough, I find myself still following her.. maybe it’s to make myself feel better about myself?

Oh my goodness this woman drives me insane.
All she does in winge and complain about her husband not helping her enough, her businesses aren’t doing well blah blah blah. Probably because the jumpers you are advertising are tit. Fruit of the loom jumper with a word on it. Wow. Groundbreaking. Sign me up. 🙄
She makes me feel uncomfortable.. her post about sex yesterday since having a baby gave me awful images. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Her face drives me potty. Her lips and teeth need sorting. She says um far too much, just sounds thick. Her eyebrows are crap. And people shouldn’t wear black eyeliner on their waterline anymore. But strangely enough, I find myself still following her.. maybe it’s to make myself feel better about myself?
It’s definitely to feel better about yourself. She’s a 💩show I cannot help but watch 😂

If your husband has got the kids why would you go downstairs and drink your coffee leaving his to get cold rather than bringing his up and drinking yours up there with them..... or am I being petty

Reactions: 4
If your husband has got the kids why would you go downstairs and drink your coffee leaving his to get cold rather than bringing his up and drinking yours up there with them..... or am I being petty
nope. It’s a totally bitchy move to let his go cold so you can drink yours hot and in peace. I don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to be up there with them anyway. Fair enough if she was sorting jobs out etc while hubs looked after the kids but just having a coffee I’d want to be around my family not avoiding them. In the photos she posted afterwards she looked like she’d been slapped in the face with a wet fish, so miserable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.