Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so petty. She'd never let it go if he did that to her. I don't think things like that come naturally to her, or it could be that she records so much of her interactions with her Oli and the other two. I was dancing with my kids last night and i wouldn't of recorded it for the gram. My daughters beaming lovely smile and beautiful face and laughter will be ingrained in my brain forever. She put on her storied what a great team her, Steve and Annabelle are, and what an unbreakable bond they have. Hahah. Yeh right. That's why you slag the poor mite off at every chance to thousands of people.

She winds me up always saying that her house is a bomb site and constantly messy - here’s a suggestion just flaming tidy or clean it!! Rather than spend so much time recording stupid reels or photographing the same 3 products over and over again why not send the kids off to school / grandparents and her and Steve work together to blast through the whole house and declutter. The whole house just seems covered in stuff

Reactions: 2
She's bleeping absurd. I can't stand her. You attempted suicide beause of your pre natal and post natal depression not because the press were villifying you for every breath you took and had been for life. Leave beautiful caroline and her memory out of you gaslighting mouth.

Attachments

I think many of us have attempted or even thought about committing suicide at some point in our lives; I have. What most of us don’t do however, is use our mental health struggles for Insta content/attention.

I think many of us have attempted or even thought about committing suicide at some point in our lives; I have. What most of us don’t do however, is use our mental health struggles for Insta content/attention.
I really agree. Sometimes it's so genuine. And then there is the women support women spiel. She has hardly any female friends. I'm not going to be nice to you because you're a woman and I've got loads of female friends.

Reactions: 1
I also have the apps and barely use them.

I feel sorry for Natalie with her struggle with mental health issues, however, it annoys me when she harps on about how she’s just trying to support her family. They clearly do just fine with a 4 bed house, her husbands flat and a Q7! She seems to be buying plenty too. Steve’s given you a furloughed job to help her out. That’s risky in a pandemic.

I could see her mental health decline as soon as she got pregnant and then when it was twins ... car crash waiting to happen. THEN she decides to start another business. Why would you do that !!

Reactions: 3
I also have the apps and barely use them.

I feel sorry for Natalie with her struggle with mental health issues, however, it annoys me when she harps on about how she’s just trying to support her family. They clearly do just fine with a 4 bed house, her husbands flat and a Q7! She seems to be buying plenty too. Steve’s given you a furloughed job to help her out. That’s risky in a pandemic.

I could see her mental health decline as soon as she got pregnant and then when it was twins ... car crash waiting to happen. THEN she decides to start another business. Why would you do that !!
I agree. If you’re struggling mentally then that’s the last thing you would do. She is giving herself more work unnecessarily, adding to the load and then complaining about it. I think rather than her husband giving up his job to help her, which is a big sacrifice, perhaps she should’ve taken a break from her BLW business and not started the clothing one during a time that is obviously very demanding with having young twins and a school-aged daughter. Is she trying to prove a point? Because if so, I think a better point would be that it’s ok to not be everything to everyone all the time.

She’s obviously read here. I cannot work her out. Kind of feel sorry for her on one hand but then on the other I cannot stand her. Their house is very nice & clerks my expensive and they have a very nice car. I would never be able to afford that and we have two decent wages coming in.... they quite clearly are doing just fine for themselves.
In my opinion, she takes far too much on. Now she’s focusing on the blog. I think she does it to mask the real deep rooted issues she has, always chasing after the next thing before making a success of the latest thing. Like starting a new business after twins just blows my mind. Concentrate on parenting newborn twins firstly surely?
Also are those filers in her face? I’ve always wondered why she looks like that.

I really agree. Sometimes it's so genuine. And then there is the women support women spiel. She has hardly any female friends. I'm not going to be nice to you because you're a woman and I've got loads of female friends.
When she started the O(verpriced) & A(verage) she was banging on about how 10% of profits would be going to mental health charities. Given how desperate she is for content, does anyone else not find it slightly strange that we’ve not seen or heard the response to any of these donations?

It's all so false. She loves to spout how she makes no money but still pays half of everything. Well then you must make money. She said yesterday she doesn't favour one child. She so obviously does though. Also constantly on about how untidy her house is. Tidy it then. Chuck away some of the crap and clutter.

Poor daughter, does she not realise she’s only what 5 she can’t purposely make her feel guilty for not getting attention

Poor daughter, does she not realise she’s only what 5 she can’t purposely make her feel guilty for not getting attention
Absolutely. It’s her I feel for the most. The amount of toys and stuff lying around that house that seemingly never get used in crazy. It would appear that the default is to buy favour and parent points with the little ones with material things rather than spending quality time with them. None of those poor children will remember anything other than a difficult childhood at this rate. It actually gives me palpitations looking at the state of the house, how anyone can cope in that environment is beyond me.

I started following Natalie around 4 years ago when my daughter was born and liked her at the start. Then, as her daughter got older, she became more and more moany, whining mostly about how difficult Annabelle was. Then about her house. And her husband. And the bad app reviews. I distinctly remember her being so anxious about taking her ‘naughty’daughter on holiday abroad that they’ve never been (by then my daughter was 3 months old and already a frequent flier!). I just thought it was bizarre how moany and unresilient she was being. Then she was constantly banging on about wanting another baby but being unsure because A. Is so full on. Then when I saw that she was pregnant with twins I though uh oh..... she literally doesn’t stop moaning and says it’s ok as she is ‘keeping it real’. My gawd.....! It’s exhausting especially seeing how privileged she is, cute kids, a lovely house, income from her businesses. The ability to open another business off the back of the first one. And yet.... MOANING all the time. I go to insta for a bit of escapism, I don’t like the ott fakeness of it but equally I don’t want people on baby weaning accounts moaning to me about their own kids! Kids are hard work!

She really is so ungrateful. Also her crappy t shirts only go up to a size 16. Not very inclusive to bigger people. I'm a 14 atm and i wouldn't touch it anyway.

I am constantly surprised by Natalie’s ability to make absolutely EVERYTHING about her. Have I actually just seen her make Sarah Everard’s murder an opportunity to simultaneously play the victim AND remind us all that she drives a fancy car? Side note : if she lives that close to where the police are searching then she’s breaking every Covid rule under the sun with her little beach trips we’ve seen of late ... not quite essential travel is it love? When does it stop? I wish that the people in her life were strong enough to stand up to her and call her out on this behaviour. She is either very unwell or truly one of the most self centred people I’ve ever seen.

And where are the boys today? If you suspect they’ve got COVID, you’d hope they’re not being palmed off in the way they usually are?!

I am constantly surprised by Natalie’s ability to make absolutely EVERYTHING about her. Have I actually just seen her make Sarah Everard’s murder an opportunity to simultaneously play the victim AND remind us all that she drives a fancy car? Side note : if she lives that close to where the police are searching then she’s breaking every Covid rule under the sun with her little beach trips we’ve seen of late ... not quite essential travel is it love? When does it stop? I wish that the people in her life were strong enough to stand up to her and call her out on this behaviour. She is either very unwell or truly one of the most self centred people I’ve ever seen.

And where are the boys today? If you suspect they’ve got COVID, you’d hope they’re not being palmed off in the way they usually are?!
I used to like her, thought she was ‘real’ etc 🙄 Now I honestly think she just behaves like a petulant child. Feels like since she found out she was pregnant with twins, she instantly looked at everything negatively. She never felt happy, always moaned. Then the suicide attempt, then the mental health. I was shocked when she announced the clothing business... surely that could have waited a couple of years. It just seems like she really, really dislikes being around her children, which is very sad.

I thought the same. It's so self cebtred making it about herself.
I don't think she'd care about a covid scare as long as she doesn't have to look after all her kids.
Also it isn't atrong willed at Annabelles age she should know full well you don't run across roads like that. My son would get the bollocking of his life if he did that. Playground or no playground. She's never disciplined that girl. I remember her not getting rid of her dummy until at least 4.5 as she was scared belle would kick off

So now she's on stories saying hiw she's going to get the dungaries she brought from someone else manufactured herself. So you're just going to rip off someone elses design then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.