Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical narcissist who likes to play the victim. Her last post about how as Mother’s are the ones who do the lions share of sleepless nights is laughable! Steve looks after the kids more than her! He takes them away for a several night long holiday “to give her space to work”. He’s also with them day in and day out. I bet he has to wake up to both of them at night! I can’t even see her sharing the load
I've been thinking for a while she's a narc. If my parents were abusive to me as a child and i cut them out of my life then over my dead body would my kids be going to them. It's very telling she has hardly any friends, one is a guy and the other is the lady that works with her. I bet she looks down on others on how they look. Also a jumper with strong mums club. I hardly think so darling. Whinging gaslighting mums club in her case

Reactions: 1
I actually found her on Facebook and she has barely no friends on there! At least none who comment on or like her pics. She’s never had any friends she’s met up with for coffee what’s she’s mentioned or friend around for play dates (even prior to covid). When belle started school one thing she talked about on her post is how mums at school don’t talk to her but seriously! It works both ways.

I think it’s her husbands parents the kids go to not hers so that’s why (not defending her)
Just wish she’d stop being so negative ALL the time🤦🏻‍♀️

I think it’s her husbands parents the kids go to not hers so that’s why (not defending her)
Just wish she’d stop being so negative ALL the time🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s definitely her parents too - she sent the kids and husband on holiday with them and her extended family whilst she stayed at home and she’s made references to both being in their childcare bubble (COVID rules apparently don’t apply if you have twins). The very sad thing is that if her parents were as abusive as she has claimed many times that they were, she’s knowingly putting her children in harms way to suit her own gain.

This is where I got confused as well, if my parents were abusive to me I wouldn’t be in contact with them. I’m thinking maybe she dramatised it for sympathy.

It’s definitely her parents too - she sent the kids and husband on holiday with them and her extended family whilst she stayed at home and she’s made references to both being in their childcare bubble (COVID rules apparently don’t apply if you have twins). The very sad thing is that if her parents were as abusive as she has claimed many times that they were, she’s knowingly putting her children in harms way to suit her own gain.

That filthy, dirty water table is giving me palpitations. I dread to think what is living in that water. This is such simple stuff, I can’t understand why she doesn’t see it.

It’s vile! It’s got mold in it, I don’t understand why you would allow your baby to play in moldy water. The poor things could get very very sick. It amazes me how oblivious she is to things

She's a woman she's got to clean everything. So why hasn't she cleaned that.

Just in case anyone missed it, Natalie received 150 orders over the weekend. She’s barely mentioned it .
Also some new ‘lines’ have been added to her ‘collection’ - I’m assuming that O&A is just going to become like that Wish site I always see ads for and just made up of random shite! Those short smock dresses are exactly what mums need when forever bending over to deal with a kid!

Its just pure tack. Not that she has to but none of it is bf friendly, missing a trick there isn't she. Especially as she apparently wanted to feed the twins so bqdly

Reactions: 2
I don’t get it at all - she’s been saying for days now about finding the ‘direction’ for o+a and how wonderful she’s been feeling about it. What is the direction? Buying some bob standard cheap looking designs available from thousand other stores and having o+a label sawn on it?! Weird!

Yeah it’s very strange, her clothes really don’t appeal at all. I definitely can’t see many British mums wearing her clothing so I think most of her buyers are from overseas. She seems to think she has some iconic brand but there’s nothing beautiful, unique or special about it.

She’s basically become a re-seller which I don’t think is sustainable long term. It’s also a massive step away from the kids wear brand that she started - less about the kids and more about her. Can’t say I’m surprised TBH. There doesn’t seem to be any strategic thinking whatsoever and she’ll no doubt be onto something different again in a few weeks. Seems like a lot of gambling of her kids security and future to prove she can do it unfortunately

Oh I have never been so glad to find a thread on here! I actually used to really like her original app but now her ‘recipes’ are literally things like cheese on toast.
But other things she does:
- she is never, ever positive about ANYTHING
- ‘hi guysssss’
- thinking thay people care about why she hasn’t been on stories, no we literally don’t care
- everything about her
- LIVING IN THE ‘COUNTRY’ - love, you live on a new build estate, you don’t live in the country
- how she’s such a ‘petrolhead’
- seems to very much dislike her children and her husband
- talked about how hard life with twins was, then opened a new business within about 8 weeks of their birth. Sorry, that’s just ridiculous and she could stop at any time
- that yellow dress she’s trying to sell for £38 is literally £12 on eBay! I know because I have several of them in different colours - she’s just making profits of unsuspecting women

rant over 😊

Reactions: 3
Is this even a BLW account? All I am seeing on stories is clothing related moaning!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually really confused by the BLW side of things as we never see her working on or developing recipes and where does she get the photographs from because she definitely doesn’t do them in house? Is the BLW stuff all just rip offs too?

You can find dupes of “her recipes” online on bbc food and other popular sites. She also uses a lot of Annabel Karmen recipes.
does not surprise me re the dress. Her jumpers abd dungareees are all Half the price on other sites.
she says she’s found the direction with O & A. The direction is ripping people off by selling cheap tacky tit for premium prices

She’s basically become a re-seller which I don’t think is sustainable long term. It’s also a massive step away from the kids wear brand that she started - less about the kids and more about her. Can’t say I’m surprised TBH. There doesn’t seem to be any strategic thinking whatsoever and she’ll no doubt be onto something different again in a few weeks. Seems like a lot of gambling of her kids security and future to prove she can do it unfortunately
I feel seen after today’s stories! It would appear that Natalie is watching the thread very closely. If only she addressed all of the other concerns so easily. On the plus side, I’m looking forward to finding out how she gets her food photographed in her stories tomorrow!!!!

I feel seen after today’s stories! It would appear that Natalie is watching the thread very closely. If only she addressed all of the other concerns so easily. On the plus side, I’m looking forward to finding out how she gets her food photographed in her stories tomorrow!!!!
I think her photographed food is 100% made by someone else. Whenever she shows herself cooking something it looks tit. Her roast dinners for example are over cooked veggies with tough looking meat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.