Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the part where she said she was assuming that’s what Maisee has too as she’s so sick. She’s been sick for days, the twins were sick. Shouldn’t they have got a PCR test done?

Don’t know if the rules are different in WA but in SA if you test negative with a RAT but symptoms continue you have to get a PCR. It sounded like the children hadn’t even been tested. For someone who is such a germaphobe it astounds me that she’s not all over tests.

Not trying to start a debate about covid, testing kids or reporting. Just saying, it doesn’t align with her whole thing about being so afraid of all germs, particularly covid, but doesn’t even bother to find out if that’s what they had…

As usual her stories don’t add up.
Took her four years to a diagnosis for Riley so not surprised she hasn’t conducted PCR tests, she is so lazy would rather just whine into her phone.

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for anyone who was at the venue last night where What Brooke Wore turned 40. No one loves Brooke as much as Brooke 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The great vaccine debate. I get it - she needs a reason why her beautiful daughter was born with Epilepsy. Unfortunately she will never get one.

There are alot of childhood illnesses and no guarantee you will have a healthy child.

Anyone follow Carly & Tresne on Insta? They were on MKR. They posted a few days ago that there baby Poppy has only been given days or weeks to live. Absolutely devastating.

When i see news like that i am given a quick reality check and reminded that i am in NO position to complain, or whinge or wonder why my son got handed the Autism card.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone follow Carly & Tresne on Insta? They were on MKR. They posted a few days ago that there baby Poppy has only been given days or weeks to live. Absolutely devastating.

When i see news like that i am given a quick reality check and reminded that i am in NO position to complain, or whinge or wonder why my son got handed the Autism card.
Isn’t is just heartbreaking. Hard to get your head around something like that happening to such a small bub.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for anyone who was at the venue last night where What Brooke Wore turned 40. No one loves Brooke as much as Brooke 👑
This chick annoys me! Always has her mouth open and posing up a storm. Just OTT to the extreme with her dancing, singing and carry on.

Wow Erin is delusional.
Aussie mum to 6 does this too... Her daughter has a chromosomal... Something....anyway, and she always blames the vaccine? Huh?

I just checked them out. My gosh, those poor parents. I truly hope it all works out for them.

Last edited:
Aussie mum to 6 does this too... Her daughter has a chromosomal... Something....anyway, and she always blames the vaccine? Huh?

I just checked them out. My gosh, those poor parents. I truly hope it all works out for them.
Vaccines don’t change chromosomes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m guessing Tommy will be going unvaxxed poor baby.

Reactions: 15
This chick annoys me! Always has her mouth open and posing up a storm. Just OTT to the extreme with her dancing, singing and carry on.
Every weekend it’s the same - get really drunk, take a million videos of herself dancing (either out in public making a show of herself singing on stage or generally being narcissistic or dancing alone in her apartment) and then complain she’s hungover and get a frozen coke/Maccas the next day (or get her Mum to drive her somewhere). Except this time she went and got Maccas at 3am and sat in the street to eat it 😬 And wore a tiara for her 40th birthday. She’s just too much all the time.

Every weekend it’s the same - get really drunk, take a million videos of herself dancing (either out in public making a show of herself singing on stage or generally being narcissistic or dancing alone in her apartment) and then complain she’s hungover and get a frozen coke/Maccas the next day (or get her Mum to drive her somewhere). Except this time she went and got Maccas at 3am and sat in the street to eat it 😬 And wore a tiara for her 40th birthday. She’s just too much all the time.
Anyone would think she’d just celebrated her 21st birthday rather than her 40th by that description lol

I saw an influencer in the wild today - danniirodgers having breakfast with her husband, kids and another couple and kid. It’s so bizarre to see a stranger in public and know their name, their husband’s name, their kid’s name, their personal medical information and SO much more. I can’t even imagine doing that to my family.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I saw an influencer in the wild today - danniirodgers having breakfast with her husband, kids and another couple and kid. It’s so bizarre to see a stranger in public and know their name, their husband’s name, their kid’s name, their personal medical information and SO much more. I can’t even imagine doing that to my family.
I had this exact thought a few weeks ago. I was at the doctor getting my flu vax and while I was waiting for the 15 minutes after it, an influencer's husband and child came into the waiting room. I sat across from him and the visibly ill child and felt an internal horror that I knew both their names, where he worked, where the child went to school, what their living room looked like on the child's birthday, what they have for tea a couple of times a week, even the brand of vibrator the wife keeps beside her bed 🙈 It actually freaked me out. Do any of them ever consider this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The great vaccine debate. I get it - she needs a reason why her beautiful daughter was born with Epilepsy. Unfortunately she will never get one.

There are alot of childhood illnesses and no guarantee you will have a healthy child.

my goodness that is just truly heart breaking beyond comprehension. So sad. But for what it’s worth you are still allowed to feel any emotion about your own situation as that is totally valid, along with feeling gratitude. But always good to get another perspective if it helps.

Reactions: 10
jade tunchy has almost half a million followers and can’t even get 10k following her new clothing line

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I feel so terribly for her and Luella bury thought they’d been told last year it was likely due to brain development in utero.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.