Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen the controversy around Chris Hemsworth’s wife’s new skincare brand “Purely Byron”. The colour palette, products and website are verrrrryyy similar to another Aussie brand, Habitual Beauty (the co-owner’s IG account is krumble)

After it blew up on TikTok, Keira looked at Habitual Skincare’s order history and a company called Purely Byron had made 4 large purchases of skincare products a few months before they launched… not suss at all

With all that Marvel and Netflix money you’d think the Hemsworth’s wouldn’t stoop so low and copy a brand’s entire product range just for more $$$ … The greed of these celebs 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
With all that Marvel and Netflix money you’d think the Hemsworth’s wouldn’t stoop so low and copy a brand’s entire product range just for more $$$ … The greed of these celebs 🙄
Doesn’t surprise me at all tbh.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else seen the controversy around Chris Hemsworth’s wife’s new skincare brand “Purely Byron”. The colour palette, products and website are verrrrryyy similar to another Aussie brand, Habitual Beauty (the co-owner’s IG account is krumble)

After it blew up on TikTok, Keira looked at Habitual Skincare’s order history and a company called Purely Byron had made 4 large purchases of skincare products a few months before they launched… not suss at all

Apparently Purely Byron are also blocking anyone who speaks out or questions them about it as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The way Lily Brown over lines her lips irrationally grinds my gears…, is it just me???
Also her brand Chile I can’t work out if it’s good quality or just really thin crappy quality…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyone have any idea what HOW is triggered about tonight? Another story about her plastic surgeon?

Reactions: 3
Anyone have any idea what HOW is triggered about tonight? Another story about her plastic surgeon?
60 Minutes had a segment on plastic surgery and I'm pretty sure it featured her doctor. I think she seemed happy with her surgery but is embarrassed with the association to the dr so is now saying don't message her about it because 'mental health' 🥴

The way Lily Brown over lines her lips irrationally grinds my gears…, is it just me???
Also her brand Chile I can’t work out if it’s good quality or just really thin crappy quality…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The quality looks so unbelievably bad to me!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but SHUTUP.

When it suited you and The Surgeon wasn't under investigation you literally were on your stories ALL DAY waffling about it and how great he was.

Now!? You won't talk about it!?

You were once 'body positivity at any shape! Size! Colour!' Then went and did a full make over!

So truly, shut the duck up.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Hasn’t this been known for ages anyway? I thought he’d been on one of those programs before.

Hasn’t this been known for ages anyway? I thought he’d been on one of those programs before.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but SHUTUP.

When it suited you and The Surgeon wasn't under investigation you literally were on your stories ALL DAY waffling about it and how great he was.

You were once 'body positivity at any shape! Size! Colour!' Then went and did a full make over!

She was happy to post non stop about it when she was getting a discount and a pay check. How the tables have turned… bet she’s happy she got her freebie in before he was investigated. What a loser

Reactions: 18
Olivia white always pissed me off, even when she first started. Saw a post of her hanging around the queen bee witch from my school and from that you could just tell what sort of person she was..

Reactions: 10
I think she looks a bit silly now and this may be her trying to save face. But I suppose the footage of this doctor singing and dancing while performing lipo on a knocked out patient might make her feel a bit off.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe this part of the 60 minutes program about criminalising influencers being paid to promote quack doctors hit a nerve for you Olivia White. She was more than happy to be advertising her naked body all over social media on her account and the quack doctors account at the time. Even had all the footage saved as a highlight. But don’t anyone dare mention it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone see what happened to Tammy? Yikes, looks like a really bad dog bite
last thing she needs right now since Matt is looking a bit useless. Hope he is prepared literally do some heavy lifting when this baby is born. She said she was due in May so she must be super overdue surely.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but SHUTUP.

What’s the bet HOW also accepted a hefty sum from potential NDA??? Hence the radio silence

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.