Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't be at all surprised if rdom pops up with an #ad for period products. His page is not stop ads & bragging about little Reid.
Gotta go on a road trip, can't face an airport this week, couldn't get their sorry arses there quick enough when it was a sponsored trip to the Gold Coast .

Reactions: 7
I think the whole extended family were living in it. Blue front door?
I think they were all living there while they built the new house and now just the brother, wife and their child living there.

Reactions: 1
I won't be at all surprised if rdom pops up with an #ad for period products. His page is not stop ads & bragging about little Reid.
Gotta go on a road trip, can't face an airport this week, couldn't get their sorry arses there quick enough when it was a sponsored trip to the Gold Coast .
Honestly what a bloody flog he is. I’ve unfollowed because I can’t stand how over the top he is and how they jam their privileged lives down the gram and have the audacity to complain about cost of living. As for Reid, he’s just a product of spoiled parenting so I can’t blame him, but that kids going to have such a warped sense of reality when he grows up

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.