Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eleanor Pendleton is completely insufferable at the moment. I’ve truly never seen someone so enamoured with their own reflection. It’s a shame because she’s intelligent, well spoken and definitely pretty, but it’s too much!

Reactions: 1
It’s ‘strange’ to have a long weekend at home rather than go away, like most of the population do. Tell me you’re privileged without telling me you’re privileged…

AD0A2A87-72E0-48CA-93A5-EB1BCAEA126C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This makes me so angry! We have to fight tooth and nail to get the minimal funding that we get for our son and it doesn’t cover anything near what he needs 😡

I know nothing about this lady but I known of people that manage to get the most ridiculous things funded by NDIS. I'm sure these types are few and far between but it really grinds my gears the tit they manage to use NDIS funding for (it's totally not ethical on their behalf but impossible to really report without getting other people close to me in trouble). Anyway, point being if someone is desperate and dodge enough they probably could get away with it.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see who it is but it’s gotta be baby Macbeth, literally the most whingiest entitled “influencer”
BINGO. I wouldn’t mind but they had a huge party for her sisters 40th last weekend. She’s always complaining about how busy and tiring their weeks are, so rather than whinge that you’ve got nothing planned for the long weekend, enjoy having no plans and do nothing!

Reactions: 1
Growing our tribe got her baby what is basically a hazmat suit so she can play outside 💀

Not sure if she's been posted about before but makeupartistanastasia / https://instagram.com/makeupartistanastasia?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= reminds me so much of Inventing Anna! I followed her ages ago and unfollowed during her bf drama a while back. Just clicked her profile again and it's same old bf drama, diff day.. albeit in a luxury Bali villa to boot. She has money up to her eyeballs. Girl posts so many crying selfies it does my head in!
She is not very good at doing other people’s makeup lol (yep I speak from experience). Also she lived with her mum for ages so not paying rent probably helps with money.

Sorry but SHUTUP.

When it suited you and The Surgeon wasn't under investigation you literally were on your stories ALL DAY waffling about it and how great he was.

Now!? You won't talk about it!?

You were once 'body positivity at any shape! Size! Colour!' Then went and did a full make over!

So truly, shut the duck up.
Turn your messages off Olivia🙄

Is this bish for real? Skye got some really bad news? Her gym closing down is really bad news? Jesus H Christ these people need to get a life.
Does she not know that other gyms exist?

This twit…all she does is talk about her friggin hair. Whilst touching it and playing with it.

Oh and also loves to chat about how tiny she is “but the scales don’t matter” to her 430,000 followers.

Throw in her expertise on breastfeeding her son Saynt…yes that saint spelt differently.
Idk who this is but she would look great with a fringe 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s ‘strange’ to have a long weekend at home rather than go away, like most of the population do. Tell me you’re privileged without telling me you’re privileged…

View attachment 1332127
Ain’t it funny when you can’t see the name but you already know exactly who is whinging/moaning/complaining because it could only be the most hard done by woman of the southern highlands. duck off Beth, you need a reality check big time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol
Growing our tribe..that thing looks like a straight jacket for a baby…🤣
How can she have so much anxiety about sickness like the usual childhood coughs and colds, but literally pulled the wool over her eyes for the past 4 years raising her actually disabled and sick daughter and not realise?????

Reactions: 15
Sh
Lol
How can she have so much anxiety about sickness like the usual childhood coughs and colds, but literally pulled the wool over her eyes for the past 4 years raising her actually disabled and sick daughter and not realise?????
She’s always chasing the likes for her littlest one. I keep putting it to the Left (no love lol) so I’m sure I’ll be blocked soon 🥹😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This makes me so angry! We have to fight tooth and nail to get the minimal funding that we get for our son and it doesn’t cover anything near what he needs 😡
I'm sorry, makes me absolutely rage as well as i know so many people in a similar position to you. As soon as I can (safely) report them, I will.

Reactions: 4
Jesus...cringed so hard at the toy mania advert!!! Nothing genuine about Reid. Also what other child would be doing their homework up in the sky. Can he not be a " normal" child for once in a while....
Ughhhh!🙄

Reactions: 9
Abbie's recent instagram post broke my heart 😢😢😢 poor Marco 💔💔 I know he is an old dog and I know a lot of people don't like Abbie but she really did love and care for Marco. It can't have been an easy choice for her and Konrad to make 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Abbie's recent instagram post broke my heart 😢😢😢 poor Marco 💔💔 I know he is an old dog and I know a lot of people don't like Abbie but she really did love and care for Marco. It can't have been an easy choice for her and Konrad to make 😔
Agreed, I don’t follow Abbie but just went and had a look - Marco has the best life with them even if it wasn’t for very long ❤❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol
Fk she is painful, no wonder they are always sick, she constantly sanitizes everything. How the duck did she miss Riley’s diagnosis for so long. Sad.

Also agree with above that Reid’s ad is painful, never known a life without a camera in his face

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
agreed 💔 her caption and story videos broke me so much 😭😭 abbie and konrad loved marco to bits and losing him must be devastating for them 😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fk she is painful, no wonder they are always sick, she constantly sanitizes everything. How the duck did she miss Riley’s diagnosis for so long. Sad.

Also agree with above that Reid’s ad is painful, never known a life without a camera in his face
She didn't miss Riley's diagnosis. She chose to look at herself in her phone instead.

Now the new narrative is she was 'missed' 'slipped through the cracks'

She is a bleeping disgrace.

Now onto HOW the flog.

12 hours later now she is 'ready' to talk about it.

But oh how the narrative has changed now that her dodgy surgeon is under investigation!

How about you discuss how hypocritical you are and stop trying to get sympathy from your deadshit followers!?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.