Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australian Influencers 14# Here you go…..⌨💬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Posted this on last thread but it was missed.

Just randomly remembered about young Australian mum bloggers and wondered if anyone knows why they deleted their YouTube videos etc.

Our growing tribe (samara)
Raising our littles (crystal)

What do you guys think of going on with aussimumvlogger?
She's been discussed a bit on the last thread. In summary - boring vlogs, exploits kids and clickbait galore! She's having some current drama at the moment, I know she's done this before and never divulged the issue and life went back to normal quickly. Seems to coincide with low views on youtube...

What do you guys think of going on with aussimumvlogger?
Sorry I just realised you asked what do we think is going on... ummm not sure... maybe either a miscarriage or perhaps a falling out with a family member? Perhaps this time it is genuine - she has been mostly off instagram this week , which in itself is a miracle as she normally uploads every few minutes.

Last edited:
Posted this on last thread but it was missed.

Just randomly remembered about young Australian mum bloggers and wondered if anyone knows why they deleted their YouTube videos etc.

Our growing tribe (samara)
Raising our littles (crystal)
I remember Crystal saying a while back she was thinking of pulling back on social media and wasn't sure if she wanted her kids on social media any more. Maybe thats why the videos have been taken down?

This twit…all she does is talk about her friggin hair. Whilst touching it and playing with it.

Oh and also loves to chat about how tiny she is “but the scales don’t matter” to her 430,000 followers.

Throw in her expertise on breastfeeding her son Saynt…yes that saint spelt differently.
Even with the most face altering filter on she doesn’t look good - sorry shoot me 🙃🙃🙃 also I am so sick of influencers giving their kids ridiculous names

Reactions: 7
This twit…all she does is talk about her friggin hair. Whilst touching it and playing with it.

Oh and also loves to chat about how tiny she is “but the scales don’t matter” to her 430,000 followers.

Throw in her expertise on breastfeeding her son Saynt…yes that saint spelt differently.
Don't know who this person is bit WOW 😳 the baby's name just why 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Please tell me it's the filters doing that....thing to her head??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get of the gram growing our tribe and wipe your babies nose, snot is literally running into her mouth.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Bubs2bikinis please get your child assessed for ADHD instead of constantly whinging about him…breast milk, vegan eating and gentle parenting ain’t gonna fix that situation

Reactions: 9
Lauren Curtis doing multiple stories about clearing her out are with drops instead of a tips, groundbreaking and fascinating stuff. And she says she will keep people updated with the results. Girl really, really needs a hobby or a friend or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting post from Erin in regards to Lulus support worker. Let me guess, now Erin has Tommy Chrystal is basically a paid mother for Lulu.

Reactions: 2
Interesting post from Erin in regards to Lulus support worker. Let me guess, now Erin has Tommy Chrystal is basically a paid mother for Lulu.
It is lovely to see someone show so much attention, love and support to her. I am glad Luella has Crystal. I wonder what will happen to Crystal when the GoFundMe runs out?The NDIS will never fund daily support workers for a young child that has two very capable parents. She is living in La La Land if she thinks they will.

Having baby #2 isn’t a reason for a funded support worker.

Reactions: 6
It is lovely to see someone show so much attention, love and support to her. I am glad Luella has Crystal. I wonder what will happen to Crystal when the GoFundMe runs out?The NDIS will never fund daily support workers for a young child that has two very capable parents. She is living in La La Land if she thinks they will.

Having baby #2 isn’t a reason for a funded support worker.
I know nothing about this lady but I known of people that manage to get the most ridiculous things funded by NDIS. I'm sure these types are few and far between but it really grinds my gears the tit they manage to use NDIS funding for (it's totally not ethical on their behalf but impossible to really report without getting other people close to me in trouble). Anyway, point being if someone is desperate and dodge enough they probably could get away with it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.