Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just posted this in the Ashy Bines thread:

I have some mutual friends of the sunshine coast yoga teacher - if you look at her IG page and her pregnancy highlights, she was advised by the doctors to stay in hospital for monitoring, in the last 2 weeks. She declined, and had been talking about free birthing and was having a homebirth.

They are obviously unvaccinated too.

I think its so so sad that she has died. But she left behind 3 children and a husband, and her decisions were so irresponsible. I feel awful for her family but this was probably very preventable and its unlikely the family will come out and say they made a bad decision and should have been in hospital.

The fact that the baby's mothers died is heart-breaking, but that they are now asking for unvaxxed BM makes me feel ill. After everything they have been through, I would think they would just be grateful to have a healthy baby - and would feed it any kind of breastmilk. I get the husband might be in shock but the whole thing feels a bit icky....

• Wow
Reactions: 50

I have some mutual friends of the sunshine coast yoga teacher - if you look at her IG page and her pregnancy highlights, she was advised by the doctors to stay in hospital for monitoring, in the last 2 weeks. She declined, and had been talking about free birthing and was having a homebirth.

I think its so so sad that she has died. But she left behind 3 children and a husband, and her decisions were so irresponsible. I feel awful for her family but this was probably very preventable and its unlikely the family will come out and say they made a bad decision and should have been in hospital.

The fact that the baby's mothers died is heart-breaking, but that they are now asking for unvaxxed BM makes me feel ill. After everything they have been through, I would think they would just be grateful to have a healthy baby - and would feed it any kind of breastmilk. I get the husband might be in shock but the whole thing feels a bit icky....
I did the same and looked at her page and saw that she declined on the advice from the hospital. I didn’t want to say anything last night about it on this thread but it actually makes me feel ill that she’s left behind her 3 daughters and her husband And I’m wondering could this have been avoided has she listened to the doctors. I also saw that her best friend had recently past away from breast cancer and it looks like she also declined help from doctors and tried to beat it naturally. I have no words 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I did the same and looked at her page and saw that she declined on the advice from the hospital. I didn’t want to say anything last night about it on this thread but it actually makes me feel ill that she’s left behind her 3 daughters and her husband And I’m wondering could this have been avoided has she listened to the doctors. I also saw that her best friend had recently past away from breast cancer and it looks like she also declined help from doctors and tried to beat it naturally. I have no words 🤷🏻‍♀️
So incredibly sad, I find it so unfathomable that woman choose to do “free birthing”
I’m sure it sounds magical and wonderful but how could commonsense not prevail. Tahnee Yoga or whatever her name is did it and was thankfully ok, but this will give a heap of women confidence to do it. I’ve given birth twice and cannot imagine not having doctor/midwife or hospital intervention if needed there! Very sad outcome, I’m not bothered by them asking for non vaxxed milk, the community will provide it and I’m sure they are just in shock and trying to abide by the mothers wishes. What a horrible situation. Isn’t tays way encouraging free birth? Crazy 😞

Reactions: 9
AussieMumVlogger Keiara had a miscarriage. They have said many times they didn't want more children, obviously an unexpected pregnancy. She's said she's not really ready to talk about it, but I'm sure she will document it thoroughly on Youtube.

Reactions: 3
And she has only started getting help for her now??
View attachment 1338874
When Grecian first announced the NDIS were getting involved I was relieved, hoping that the lazy mother would get herself educated real quickly and give 100% in terms of implementing Riley’s identified support needs, however, from what I have seen since the NDIS involvement Grecian just does not want to understand or accept what is happening with Riley, it is incredibly sad to think that Riley may be prevented from reaching her potential because of her mother and lastly Grecian stop referring to Riley as your disabled child.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
AussieMumVlogger Keiara had a miscarriage. They have said many times they didn't want more children, obviously an unexpected pregnancy. She's said she's not really ready to talk about it, but I'm sure she will document it thoroughly on Youtube.
I’m sorry but make it make sense - they don’t want to talk about it yet they talk about it and give bits and pieces of info and then say they don’t want to talk about it but then they bring out a YouTube video? It makes me sick that she could be potentially profiting off of this 🤢🤢🤢

When Grecian first announced the NDIS were getting involved I was relieved, hoping that the lazy mother would get herself educated real quickly and give 100% in terms of implementing Riley’s identified support needs, however, from what I have seen since the NDIS involvement Grecian just does not want to understand or accept what is happening with Riley, it is incredibly sad to think that Riley may be prevented from reaching her potential because of her mother and lastly Grecian stop referring to Riley as your disabled child.
Is the father of these kids as useless as their mother? Surely between the two of them they should have been able to see how far behind her twin this poor girl was.
Fell through the cracks....bullshit. Get off the gram & help your daughter.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but make it make sense - they don’t want to talk about it yet they talk about it and give bits and pieces of info and then say they don’t want to talk about it but then they bring out a YouTube video? It makes me sick that she could be potentially profiting off of this 🤢🤢🤢
I agree. It is honestly just so revolting. She will make at least ten videos out of this. Part of me doesn't even believe it, and it's all just fabricated because her video views are low and whenever that happens there is always some sort of medical emergency to boost it. Equally bad whether it's true or not though.

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow Mia Plecic on insta, we get it you have a dog.... how many pics of that stupid dog does she want to share to her stories,
I suppose its better then her sharing anti-vax stories like she used too, or promoting that dud caravan salesman BF of hers that thought he was a somebody and could run in the Fed election lol

• Sick
God

God I just looked at the pregnancy highlights on that woman’s page - it made me feel sick. If she’d just listened to the ‘ass covering’ doctors her three kids would still have a mum. Tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So incredibly sad, I find it so unfathomable that woman choose to do “free birthing”
I’m sure it sounds magical and wonderful but how could commonsense not prevail. Tahnee Yoga or whatever her name is did it and was thankfully ok, but this will give a heap of women confidence to do it. I’ve given birth twice and cannot imagine not having doctor/midwife or hospital intervention if needed there! Very sad outcome, I’m not bothered by them asking for non vaxxed milk, the community will provide it and I’m sure they are just in shock and trying to abide by the mothers wishes. What a horrible situation. Isn’t tays way encouraging free birth? Crazy 😞

The unvaxxed milk part does bother me though because why would that even be important to them right now? For them to be even worried about this at this stage shows how deluded they are and how married they are to their stupid convictions that they will still hold on to this when it’s clear their decisions so far have lead to this woman’s death.
(Not to mention the fact that the vaccine would have long left any donor’s body so their milk would be identical to anyone else’s but clearly these people don’t believe that)
It’s heartbreaking that they are in this situation and it was so preventable. The mistrust of the medical professionals and the influence of idiots who think this sort of birth is “better” than one in a hospital. It’s deadly now.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
God

God I just looked at the pregnancy highlights on that woman’s page - it made me feel sick. If she’d just listened to the ‘ass covering’ doctors her three kids would still have a mum. Tragic.
What's the insta handle?

Reactions: 1
Lauren_verona_yoga

Also this IG story. It's so sad. And most likely preventable

Was her birthing experience more important to her than being around to be a mother?
That's tragic. I wonder what changed for the Dr to say she's fine to give birth at home? Or if she just said that as maybe a way of reassuring her followers she was making the right decision (which sadly it wasn't).

I had an acquaintance who was deep in woo and so distrustful of doctors. She had no scans during pregnancy - because she thought scans harmed the baby - no idea what happened to her and her baby as she deleted me off Facebook when I pointed out I'd had scans during my pregnancies and it was fine. She'd also credited vaginal steaming for getting her pregnant after several years 😬

Also watching those stories what stands out is this belief that because women have been giving birth since the dawn of time that there's no need for medical interventions. I think these people are forgetting that plenty of babies and mothers died. I'm not anti home births or natural remedies but she says that she had many complications, from anaemia to gestational diabetes to a low lying placenta and the baby hasn't engaged yet, and yet she still thought she was a good candidate for a home birth?

I feel so sad for those poor little girls who have lost their mum. In one of the pics it shows affirmations written by her daughters that say things like 'Trust Your Body'. How messed up that they have been fed this rhetoric and then seen their mother die from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
And now here you are 3 weeks later dead. And your husband and children are left behind.
This is why I hate the birth stories podcasts and hero stories posted to YouTube and insta. It gives so many uneducated idiots ideas that they are more knowledgeable, educated and informed EXPERTS. Also perpetuates this stupid concept that obstetricians and midwives have some interventionist agenda… let’s hope the dad doesn’t get covid whilst unvaccinated and leave the children oprhans

Reactions: 21
That's tragic. I wonder what changed for the Dr to say she's fine to give birth at home? Or if she just said that as maybe a way of reassuring her followers she was making the right decision (which sadly it wasn't).

I had an acquaintance who was deep in woo and so distrustful of doctors. She had no scans during pregnancy - because she thought scans harmed the baby - no idea what happened to her and her baby as she deleted me off Facebook when I pointed out I'd had scans during my pregnancies and it was fine. She'd also credited vaginal steaming for getting her pregnant after several years 😬

Also watching those stories what stands out is this belief that because women have been giving birth since the dawn of time that there's no need for medical interventions. I think these people are forgetting that plenty of babies and mothers died. I'm not anti home births or natural remedies but she says that she had many complications, from anaemia to gestational diabetes to a low lying placenta and the baby hasn't engaged yet, and yet she still thought she was a good candidate for a home birth?

I feel so sad for those poor little girls who have lost their mum. In one of the pics it shows affirmations written by her daughters that say things like 'Trust Your Body'. How messed up that they have been fed this rhetoric and then seen their mother die from it.
From what I understand she went against whatever the doctors said so I highly doubt she listened to them and imagine they wouldn’t have approved a home birth. I am still in shock that this has happened and I truly hope this story drives more people to realise the dangers of a home birth and the dangers of not listening to medical professionals.

Reactions: 18
What I got from the stories was she was fine to birth vaginally rather than c section because the placenta had moved away not that the doctor said go forth and free birth

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.