Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust MikkiFisher to make a visit to the zoo overly sexually explicit with every photo on her stories - she’s just gross 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry how old is mikki? She looks like she’s about 40 years old? And agree on the above comment - people who make everything about sex are just gross in my opinion

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Reid is going to be 12 this month too! He’s a year away from being a teenager, who knew they still collected beanie boos meanwhile he wears an Apple Watch and had an iPhone since he could walk 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel like they arnt letting him grow up still to stay relevant and appeal to all age groups.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it odd that Raja asked ‘How old is Denim?’ Instead of dad? Or does he always call him that? I mostly skip through her stories but sometimes stop in for a sticky beak.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry how old is mikki? She looks like she’s about 40 years old? And agree on the above comment - people who make everything about sex are just gross in my opinion
I believe she just turned 30. Is this going to continue to be her shtick for the next 10 years until she’s 40. I’m guessing so since it’s Amy Gerard’s.

Really cool terrifying your children too by exorcising demons from their bed Mikki 😣

Reactions: 2
I thought that show was scraping the barrel with the previous hosts. Now it's just pitiful 🤣

Reactions: 8
Lol
Growing our tribe..that thing looks like a straight jacket for a baby…🤣
How can she have so much anxiety about sickness like the usual childhood coughs and colds, but literally pulled the wool over her eyes for the past 4 years raising her actually disabled and sick daughter and not realise?????
What is her daughters diagnosis?

Growing our tribe’s husband has covid and they are all sick. Looks like all of her obsessive sanitising and not leaving the house and pram signs wasn’t enough to stop it.
Maybe now she should realise that no matter what you do, things happen that are out of your control. She needs to see a psychologist for her anxiety.

Reactions: 15
It always makes me laugh wheh they tag the brand - you’re a nobody and Mazda won’t give a tit that you tagged them
Mazda staff were probably thrilled when she cancelled and upped the price to reorder knowing she wouldn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Growing our tribe’s husband has covid and they are all sick. Looks like all of her obsessive sanitising and not leaving the house and pram signs wasn’t enough to stop it.
Maybe now she should realise that no matter what you do, things happen that are out of your control. She needs to see a psychologist for her anxiety.
She doesn't have a germ 'phobia' it's all bullshit to create something half decent for #content because she is boring as batshit.

Her brows have more personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loved the part where she said she was assuming that’s what Maisee has too as she’s so sick. She’s been sick for days, the twins were sick. Shouldn’t they have got a PCR test done?

Don’t know if the rules are different in WA but in SA if you test negative with a RAT but symptoms continue you have to get a PCR. It sounded like the children hadn’t even been tested. For someone who is such a germaphobe it astounds me that she’s not all over tests.

Not trying to start a debate about covid, testing kids or reporting. Just saying, it doesn’t align with her whole thing about being so afraid of all germs, particularly covid, but doesn’t even bother to find out if that’s what they had…

As usual her stories don’t add up.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.