Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of a brat kid walks round eating a half a watermelon, seriously grubby little grot....and what kind of a lazy arse mother let's her...yuk yuk yuk house of grubs 🤢🤢
Ahhhh watermelon drips and it’s so damn sticky to 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What kind of a brat kid walks round eating a half a watermelon, seriously grubby little grot....and what kind of a lazy arse mother let's her...yuk yuk yuk house of grubs 🤢🤢
this will just be to showcase how awesome a Mum she is with her childrens healthy eating habits.

A brat kid who is not taught boundaries and taught to sit at a designated eating space ie table, breakfast bar.. can’t blame the child tbh… blame the lazy pot of filth called MEiara. Hate to be a visitor and be offered a fruit platter, after seeing that NO THANK YOU I will pass.

Reactions: 4
"Kurt is doing a book with Reagan"..... use your big girls words MEiara, its called 'reading' sweetheart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was the packaged crap these lazy arse so called parents were eating? She hasn’t plugged them for a while. Dropped or contract up??

duck it burns my ears when she speaks to Reegyy girl in such a high pitch baby voice. She’s three years old, speak to her clearly and not like a newborn

Reactions: 7
I don't get why you would go to a public swimming pool if you had a pool at home?! Do they have absolutely nothing else to do? Desperate for content?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don't get why you would go to a public swimming pool if you had a pool at home?! Do they have absolutely nothing else to do? Desperate for content?
And gets home and puts another full face of makeup on so it can go get the grosheriessss and bits n pieces 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT.........................................................................
Spesh is on her period guyzzzzzzzzzz. Just in case you needed to know that!

• Haha
  • Wow
The new reel of them walking home from their date night. Kurt looks absolutely blind drunk. I have no idea why you would want to post that or why her followers think it's cute 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The new reel of them walking home from their date night. Kurt looks absolutely blind drunk. I have no idea why you would want to post that or why her followers think it's cute 🤔
Came to say the same… clearly so intoxicated, not cute, not funny.. just embarrassing. How does she not see that?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Next vlog will be about Mila getting bullied ( as per her latest story) and as usual she will make it even more dramatic

Reactions: 6
lord have mercy… special k home schooling… what a joke. She is actually thicker than a rock what the duck does she think she will be able to teach her kids? Those kids will be sharing a room at 16 because she’s gonna isolate them so badly. All for homeschooling, but this is the same woman that has put her children in Daycare from little babies for her own convenience.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lord have mercy… special k home schooling… what a joke. She is actually thicker than a rock what the duck does she think she will be able to teach her kids? Those kids will be sharing a room at 16 because she’s gonna isolate them so badly. All for homeschooling, but this is the same woman that has put her children in Daycare from little babies for her own convenience.
OMFG laughing at the thought of her even attempting to home school.
How are they going to do the all important photo shoots and me-time if the kids are at home 24/7??
I'm sure Grandma wasn't intending to mind the kids during the week until they turn 18 ffs.

Can you imagine how she would actually cope without shipping them off 3-5 days a week? Oh she does make me laugh. I'll give her that.
---
And of course, she would be loving the content this "bullying" has brought about.

Maybe this is the time to try and teach resilience and strategies to deal with this stuff Keiara? Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miera Miera on the wall you couldn't home school at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣...you can't clean and cook now you moron.....go and lean into something else you spesh thang 🙄🙄
But thanku sooo much for the laugh 👏👏👏
---
MEiara MEiara on the wall you couldn't home school at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣...you can't clean and cook now you moron.....go and lean into something else you spesh thang 🙄🙄
But thanku sooo much for the laugh 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Watched the homeschool story and came running here and glad everyone has the same thoughts 😂😂

• Haha
It is horrible that Mila is being bullied for her deformity, but the fact she wants to pull all the kids out of school to homeschool them is a drastic, hyperbolic reaction to the situation.
I don’t believe she would ever do it, because it’s way too much work for her.

Reactions: 11