Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously do these idiots just think the toilet training fairy is going to visit, wave her magic wand and suddenly make it happen?
What numpties they are!
Sucked it they were put under pressure by childcare. The educators were probably thinking WTAF!
THEN Princess Spesh says she thinks 3 is a bit young to expect a child to be fully toilet trained and in the next sentence says they had Miss M and Mr L totally done by 3. Make up your bleeping mind you brain dead muppet.
But I kinda feel sad for Miss R. Its not her fault she has tit parents.

Reactions: 7
seriously do these idiots just think the toilet training fairy is going to visit, wave her magic wand and suddenly make it happen?
What numpties they are!
Sucked it they were put under pressure by childcare. The educators were probably thinking WTAF!
THEN Princess Spesh says she thinks 3 is a bit young to expect a child to be fully toilet trained and in the next sentence says they had Miss M and Mr L totally done by 3. Make up your bleeping mind you brain dead muppet.
But I kinda feel sad for Miss R. Its not her fault she has tit parents.
Kurt saying he was just gonna take her to preschool in a nappy and drop her and go. When he knew the educators had said she needs to be toilet trained.

A quick google search shows toilet training is common at 18-24 months. Having a 3 year old not toilet trained is very late especially with 2 parents who barely work and can devote time to it.

Reactions: 6
Are these 2 feral savages serious, eating in that car all the time, I can not believe how that skinny scrawny whispy looking thing chows down on food yuk yuk so gross 🤢🤢 cook yourself a decent meal you lazy witch, and your kids while your there.....and stop putting the camera in those brats faces all the time, the conversations are so cringe and so fake, there about as genuine as those things hanging from ur sun damaged chest 🤢

• Haha
Are you saying the new daycare said she had to be toilet trained and they let summer go by and didn’t put any effort in her toilet training with two parents at home??
WTF
How selfish can they be

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have major second hand embarrassment of her filming herself dancing to Taylor Swift whilst (cough cough) working. I literally cringed. Why the duck to people feel the need to post this crap. Those kids must be bringing their parents up because they are too pathetic to be raising chickens let alone humans

• Haha
She's the laziest mother I've come across. At home all day doing sweet f all and has to buy a so called pre made platter 😅 craziness.
And I bet the kids aren’t allowed to eat any that’s just hers and durtys
They get some crappy scraps later if they’re lucky

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And I bet the kids aren’t allowed to eat any that’s just hers and durtys
They get some crappy scraps later if they’re lucky
The kids get half a week old strawberry.

same as when her and Kurt cook steak and the kids get 2 chicken nuggets and a yoghurt for dinner.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Are you saying the new daycare said she had to be toilet trained and they let summer go by and didn’t put any effort in her toilet training with two parents at home??
WTF
How selfish can they be
Yep. I mean really its kind of a given that your kid should be toilet trained before they go to daycare. They are so brain dead.

Reactions: 2
Honestly the girls on that page are so desperate and sucked in by these two it’s sad and iv got second hand embarrassment for them

And the amount of them that purchased that Fckn $95 journal I’m dead 😆 💀
I read something the other day and it was
"Keiara, you should start wearing your watch again"
Why would you be so invested in someone else's life to know this.. Notice this.. Care about this..comment on it publicly?
It's bizarre

Reactions: 8
She just cannot cope at all when she is solo with the kids.. she only has Regan and you can tell she's struggling. Can't believe she actually used to look after the older two full time. She could never now.

Reactions: 3
What kind of a brat kid walks round eating a half a watermelon, seriously grubby little grot....and what kind of a lazy arse mother let's her...yuk yuk yuk house of grubs 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
What kind of a brat kid walks round eating a half a watermelon, seriously grubby little grot....and what kind of a lazy arse mother let's her...yuk yuk yuk house of grubs 🤢🤢
And wearing a long sleeve filthy jumper dress and leggings in 32 degree heat.
---
And wearing a long sleeve filthy jumper dress and leggings in 32 degree heat.
And she just lets her dump the rubbish on the floor.. this is where you "parent" Keiara and teach Reegy that rubbish belongs in the bin. No idea.

Reactions: 5