Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are like a pair of savages .
I could never share food like that. Not even with my partner. I would take a small bite from a corner maybe, but 2 people with their mouths around one burrito is disgusting.
Hold the sauce as it will be flavoured and moistened with my wifes lip gloss and saliva.
Why not ask the establishment to just cut it in half?
Her entitlement is never ending - She's there, holding the burrito and says "Can you help me" So Kurt goes to take the burrito and she says "No No"
He's not a bleeping mind reader, if you need a napkin just say can you pass me a napkin

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same! She's telling him it's compromise, but it's really her walking all over him. He's so blinded by the reverse cowgirl 🤦🏻‍♀️
He probably loves that too.
She could be anyone from the back
They probably spend that much time together that they need to look away from each other to pretend it's someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hows the new ‘collection’ ad … normally a brand announces a collection when they actually design the clothing themselves!!! Not just buying a few pieces from cheap warehouses and resells them…
Exactly what I was thinking!
Calls it the "sugar and spice collection" wtf it's just another random drop of ugly clothes from shein or alibaba. It's not a collection at all

Reactions: 5
Not me checking the Pole Catz Tweed Heads instagram page each week to catch a glimpse of Meiara trying hard to dance 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
In the latest vlog MEiara is talking about Kurt being told he looks like changing Tatum and that MEiara looks like Margot Robbie hahahahahahahahahahahahaha IN WHAT bleeping WORLD?!
They definitely need Specsavers desperately!!

Do they still have the PA and Kurts brither and the other girl working fir them???
no mention of them lately….

Reactions: 2
This is SO ashy or Miera doing these posts!!!
Honestly the girls on that page are so desperate and sucked in by these two it’s sad and iv got second hand embarrassment for them

And the amount of them that purchased that Fckn $95 journal I’m dead 😆 💀

Reactions: 5