Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenza69

"Hey Kurt let's go down to the pub so you can film me from a distance AGAIN dancing with the kids but pretend I don't know you are filming. I'll wear my ugliest LER dress and stripper heels (no shoes for your kids though) this is gonna be great content"
How is she not embarrassed to be wearing that shit when every other single person is dressed normally to go to a casual pub

• Haha
Reactions: 15

yivshiv

Chatty Member
The comments on the grow and glow fb forum are hilarious. Posters commenting they found the content of the juicy kkad comments an podcast a red flag.
Both Ashy and Meiara came a lurking, swords drawn lol..
Dafties

and this was in response to a girl basically saying she was lacking in some way as her and her partner dont prioritise sex - someone said I adore my partner and I get a lie in in the morning and dont have to perform a sexual act to get it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Todays KKAD - Oh no no no no

HOW WE KEEP THE *SPARK* ALIVE... OPEN HONEST CHAT - S*X, TOYS, CONNECTION

Why do they need to humiliate themselves
Im bored so going to listen

So right off the bat -

• No homeschooling (fark me) - Would get in the way of their coffee dates
  • Would you like to be attractive or intelligent - She reckons shes both as you need to be intelligent to do make up right lmfao
  • Most asked question she gets asked is how they keep the spark alive - does she really though ?
  • Once a week they have a debrief in the kitchen on what they are enjoying with sex, what they are wanting to try - not last night but the night before they did 3 minutes of eye gazing so they will do that once a week
  • Kurt likes that Spesh dresses up every day.
  • She is getting better at taking over with the work and kids when he seems tired
  • Hilarious - Kurt brings a sex game/kit out and she has to wipe the dust off it
  • Kurt made a sex game - you have 3 minutes to get partner going only using your hands - then 2 minute timer using hands and mouth - then 1 minute all out and use anything
  • They have a debrief after a session to say what they enjoyed .
There you go, No need to watch

Next weeks episode is about Intimacy with Kids -

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Can confirm. As a wag of a husband who plays at an elite state level of footy NONE of us wags dress anything remotely like that to the games. Jeans and a cute tank top or jumper is where it’s at.
The only girls who dress tarty at our games are the young teenage ones *trying* to get attention from the boys haha 😅

Iv got second hand embarrassment for her honestly… please tell me she didn’t wear heels to… aww Lordy I must show the other wag gals this, they will all have a good giggle at Speshy.

• Haha

blueocean94

Chatty Member
In the latest vlog MEiara is talking about Kurt being told he looks like changing Tatum and that MEiara looks like Margot Robbie hahahahahahahahahahahahaha IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD?!

• Haha
  • Sick

vagsoupppppp

Just watched the vlog and I'm honestly gobsmacked that R gets a massive bed and poor M is on a bed with her brother after expressing she doesn't want him in her space anymore. Blows my mind the lack of logical thinking behind it.

yivshiv

Chatty Member
She positioned Reagan’s queen bed in the most stupid place in the room as it fully blocks the built in wardrobe and instead Regan has 3 ugly white ikea cabinets full of shit.

I don’t know why this family owns about 15-20 ikea drawers to fill with garbage when they all dress like they are homeless.

Youd think they would give the queen bed to mila and move Lincoln back to his old room and give Regan milas old bed.

heres a wild thought, spent a couple hundred dollars on new bedding and some artwork and decorations for the kids rooms and spend a weekend getting each of THEIR OWN rooms styled for them.

I don’t know when they are going to stop mila from parenting Lincoln. She’s going to be 8 years old and she has her 6 year old brother sleep in a bed right beside her they are practically sharing a mattress.
Well they don't ALL walk around looking homeless. Meiara is wedding ready by 7am everyday !

(She’s going to be 8 years old and she has her 6 year old brother sleep in a bed right beside her they are practically sharing a mattress.)
And it is online for anyone to see.
That will help give future bullies all the content they need. Not to mention all the juicy spicy talk.. The vibrators in her mum's bag, the shagging sessions in their shop the image of her mum going Yee Hah in the reverse cowgirl position
The videos of Mila sat on the toilet when unwell.
Oh this nurturing gentle mother has set the bullies up for Milas entire school journey.. Best keep one of her Healing Journals for her little girl as therapy alone won't be enough.
And don't even get me started on Lincolns pals once the boys hit that age.

Bit of a rant... But am I wrong 😕

lord have mercy… special k home schooling… what a joke. She is actually thicker than a rock what the fuck does she think she will be able to teach her kids? Those kids will be sharing a room at 16 because she’s gonna isolate them so badly. All for homeschooling, but this is the same woman that has put her children in Daycare from little babies for her own convenience.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tinks1598

"Kurt is doing a book with Reagan"..... use your big girls words MEiara, its called 'reading' sweetheart.

• Haha

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
She’s worried about M being teased for her deformity

Hun, she’s going to get teased for sharing a queen bed with her brother

Poor L doesn’t even have his own room or space at home

Will definitely raise the teachers eyebrows as time goes on when they are doing class activities about their families and homes

Tlj77

Kids looking homeless and you looking like a Temu whore.....dear dear 🤔

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
What is with her outfits? She looks like she’s heading to a boudoir shoot.
And he is so repulsive.

• Sick
  • Haha

vagsoupppppp

Isn’t this how everyone dresses to go to the footy 😂
The outfit screams narcissism, all eyes have to be on her at all times. She probably thinks everyone thinks she's hot shit at the footy, but they're all probably just laughing at her.

• Haha
  • Sick

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Why does Speshy have such buggy eyes?
have yal noticed when she turns sideways her eyeballs literally boogle out of her head like a chameleon

• Haha

daisychaingirl

Ok so Kurt has said a few times now - that he likes it when Meiara dresses up and has makeup on! and prefers nicer less baggy clothes etc ..
what does this say about natural beauty and the message its saying to his daughters especially Mila /- being the one getting bullied about her deformity.. she is going to grow up thinking she has to pile makeup on to feel beautiful! Etc .. Absolutely wrong and pathetic!

• Sick
  • Sad