Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing whatever it was to knock off a paper cup on your husband’s head…. So hilarious I nearly peed my pants. You are so funny.
bleeping NOT. What goes through this woman’s head is unbelievable! For the love of god get off the socials and continue to work on yourself. Some people are naturally humorous. You are not one of them. Fake fake fake… try hards at their best. Just be natural dear and see how that works

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god her kids and her SCREECHING on the balcony at 6am for all the neighbours to hear. If I was her neighbour I'd be putting notes in their letterbox, not even meant to start building jobs till 7am.

Also what's with her trying to do all these funny wannabe prank reels/challenges. I think she's trying to go viral but there's nothing funny about them

Reactions: 11
My god her kids and her SCREECHING on the balcony at 6am for all the neighbours to hear. If I was her neighbour I'd be putting notes in their letterbox, not even meant to start building jobs till 7am.

Also what's with her trying to do all these funny wannabe prank reels/challenges. I think she's trying to go viral but there's nothing funny about them
She is a virus 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whyyyy does she have her feet up on Kurt in a cafe.
bleeping grott. You don’t have your bleeping feet up on people laps or at the table out in public eating places.

Feral duck.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Whyyyy does she have her feet up on Kurt in a cafe.
bleeping grott. You don’t have your bleeping feet up on people laps or at the table out in public eating places.

Feral duck.
Ah yes and let’s definitely make jokes about our husbands killing us. Sooo funny, especially in the current climate 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Ah yes and let’s definitely make jokes about our husbands killing us. Sooo funny, especially in the current climate 🙄
She thought it was funny to make a joke about being sexually assaulted while having a massage… of course she’s going up think domestic violence is amusing to.

Which she shouldn’t.
Given she reckons she grew up in such an abusive house hold 🫠

Sexual assault and violence of any kind are NOT funny. Period.

Look at the effort she put into the wrapping of Trashy's gift she got her. Yet she wraps the kids present like a child! She really does not give an eff. And yes, I get it, it's only going to be ripped open but still! Put effort in like you give two hoots 😡

Look at the effort she put into the wrapping of Trashy's gift she got her. Yet she wraps the kids present like a child! She really does not give an eff. And yes, I get it, it's only going to be ripped open but still! Put effort in like you give two hoots 😡
She puts effort into Ashys gift because she has 1M followers - so she can hopefully gain some more followers and more LER sales! Money hungry tit parent!

Ick I saw Ashy stories today with the gifts. What a suck hole honey 😆

also… who is megsy?
And why the fck did she call her kid Rambo Wolf. I can’t 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even uglier than Ashy’s kids
okay, now I am usually a , every baby is beautiful kind of person.
And they really are, to their parents they will be so cute.

I did see this baby and then went to look at the Mothers page to see if this baby had some health problems.
Dont think he does.

Im sure he will grow into his skin and be a handsome young boy, but yeah - I know what you mean.

Reactions: 1
okay, now I am usually a , every baby is beautiful kind of person.
And they really are, to their parents they will be so cute.

I did see this baby and then went to look at the Mothers page to see if this baby had some health problems.
Dont think he does.

Im sure he will grow into his skin and be a handsome young boy, but yeah - I know what you mean.
The baby was born very early .. she was in hospital with him for over a month .. i think he looks more like the dad …

If a crop was priced at $50, now on sale for $9... how cheap do they buy these in for? The mark up is huge.

• Angry
Any one else seen the get up our Meiara has worn to a friggen cat cafe? 👠 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Walking through the car show place clunking and scraping the heels along the concrete
She.must just irritate people wherever she goes.

I would feel so out of place if I was dolled up to the max on the daily.

Why do they think this is a good look. It doesn't even fit Meiara ! She just looks scrawny in it
And don't even get me started on her shoes

Is she wearing Kurt's old trainers 😂
They look so grubby and definitely too big for her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks ridiculous in that outfit & heels! Meanwhile milas pants are 2 sizes too small & barely cover her ankles ☹ bleeping selfish pos!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was wearing that LER Backless dress. I can't believe she wore it out during the day. She has ZERO fashion sense. Or maybe she just wants attention. Either way she looks so stupid!

stupid bitch.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
WHAT THE FK, do people take their cats there? Or is it stray cats?. I'm not a cat person i don't like touching random cats i don't want cat scratch or to catch something 🤪😂

Reactions: 1
She was wearing that LER Backless dress. I can't believe she wore it out during the day. She has ZERO fashion sense. Or maybe she just wants attention. Either way she looks so stupid!

View attachment 2981679
even the fck would she wear a gown to a Fckn cat cafe. That’s the sort of dress you wear to a winter wedding.
Not a cat cafe that’s going to stink of cat tit & piss and be covered in cat fur 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7