Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fuk does this witch actually think she's running like Nike or Reebok, witch it's LER ( Lackluster Excruciating Rubbish) like seriously get over urself and be a bleeping parent šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its Principal you dumb duck.
(latest vlog, she will blame the PA) Don't type captions if you can't spell dimwit.
I don't think the captions are needed to be honest, not for the older 2, maybe Reegs.
---
and the dance class at the end and some chick is wearing a g-banger šŸ¤®
Bet Spesh was annoyed at that and will be there with her loin cloth at some stage šŸ¤£:p

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In the latest vlog MEiara is talking about Kurt being told he looks like changing Tatum and that MEiara looks like Margot Robbie hahahahahahahahahahahahaha IN WHAT bleeping WORLD?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love how Kurt ā€œsurprised her with getting grandma and big dad to watch the kidsā€. Iā€™d be bleeping surprised if they watched their own kids hahah. They should just live with their grand parents at this point. They pretty well have 50/50 custody

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the latest vlog MEiara is talking about Kurt being told he looks like changing Tatum and that MEiara looks like Margot Robbie hahahahahahahahahahahahaha IN WHAT bleeping WORLD?!
She didnā€™t!? Hahahahhahaa absolutely NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's said that a few times. She bleeping wishes.
She says this in hopes people will agreeā€¦..comment saying she doesā€¦ um NO you donā€™t Meiaraā€¦and as far as that crispy husband of her goesā€¦ just yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My face when durty kurty called Meiara ā€œbaby girlā€ in the latest vlogā€¦
IMG_0256.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are wanting sex questions / stories submitted on IG for their Grow and Glow podcast. Sex sells I guess and they probably get more hits with this content.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Margot Robbie doesnā€™t have leather bag skin or saggy fake tits and she actually has class unlike Speshy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do I get the vibes where Kurt is going to be the creepy uncle that makes everyone uncomfortable at family gatherings because he is so wasted and making disgusting sexual jokes and she will be mutton dressed as lamb in a tiny two piece bather swimsuit with her leather skin trying to fit in as one of the gals with her grand kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do I get the vibes where Kurt is going to be the creepy uncle that makes everyone uncomfortable at family gatherings because he is so wasted and making disgusting sexual jokes and she will be mutton dressed as lamb in a tiny two piece bather swimsuit with her leather skin trying to fit in as one of the gals with her grand kids
Are you a physic!?? YES!!!! šŸ‘

Reactions: 5