Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first time evvveerrrrrrrr it doesn't have a face full of makeup at sparrow fart hour, has to make it all about herself, gawwdddd she is the most selfish witch ever.....keep the child of social media twit...flowers for you wtf really 🤢🤢🤢
---
Man up Meiara… if she sees you falling apart she will do the same. Instead parent her and give her the tools to help deal with this. Maybe have a friendly chat with the parent… you are going to feed Milla with anxiety..
---

All for the gram.. don’t get sucked in!
Yeh she will have a chat with her, for sure with a camera in the poor kids face 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yep, meiaras narcissism is showing hardcore right now. Making the bullying all about her self.

poor mila doesn’t stand a chance. What about when her school friends start bullying mila about her parents doing reverse cowgirl? And her father cheating on her mother 4 times?

meiara should be disgusted in herself. She has directly contributed to this issue and also feeds into milas lack of confidence and self worth.

So this has been going on for some time and the day she made it public on social media that's the day it hit her hard and she couldn't put her make up on
Uhm OK..
See the rest of us, or at least myself
On day one.. If my child came home and told me they were having problems.
I would have felt physically ill. I wouldn't have slept all night. I would be in at that school the next day and speaking to the parents on the same day.

Not waiting until it fit my bleeping schedule

Reactions: 7
More sad sack Keiara this morning.. so tired.. couldn't care for the children so Kurt had to step up again. It's just all catching up with her and she's headed for meltdown city.
Can genuinely not believe she has made Mila's bullying all about her. Wow. She is absolute pond scum.

Reactions: 11
Jeezus 🙄
So Regan is up from 3-5am and Regans Dad's wife has to go sleep in Regans room to get away from her

Because she has to go for an overnight hotel stay with her g/f and day in Brisbane on .. So much on.

What a nasty self centred inconsiderate witch she is.! She is actually getting worse.

How about, Kurt you go sleep in Regans room I will take care of her.. I will be able to catch up on my sleep at Brisbane.

And yeah youre all exhausted because you suck as parents and dont realise that letting your kids get up at stupid o'clock is very detrimental to them all.
---
And what is that soft, not well voice all about.. Do we not stop doing that when we are 10
---
And what is that soft, not well voice all about.. Do we not stop doing that when we are 10

• Wow
Don't you love how she shows these letters Mila writes her? So everyone thinks you're an amazing mum. Why doesn't she write these letters to her dad? Ohhh that's right, because she spends most of her time with him. She's lacking quality time with her mother so feels the need to write a letter. She knows how to console her mother better than her mother knows how to console her, because it's all about MEiara. Don't worry hunny, mummy's having a breakdown to get more views. Such a self centred pathetic little girl she is. Her daughter is screaming for support, but you're too busy going off to take soft corn posed photo's. And she thinks they'll homeschool 🤣🤣 please don't.

Are these simpletons serious, a 3 year old in a queen size bed and a 7 year old little girl in a single bed sharing with her little brother....like wow 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the homeschooling idea is already canned. She truly mimics the goal setting plan of a flea.
She just talks words and then sells them in a book to vulnerable people.

Reactions: 5
they can’t afford any more air bnb’s so they just stand outside of random people’s homes now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she ever just heard of telling your kid no, like don't wake up stupid oclock, if they do put them back to bed and shut the door walk out, but of course they do this coz its just another way to get her attention. 🤡 if she just spent a wee bit of time without a camera in their face, they would like they've got the attention they needed and would be much more adjusted kids..would want it at 3am 🤦‍♀️

She positioned Reagan’s queen bed in the most stupid place in the room as it fully blocks the built in wardrobe and instead Regan has 3 ugly white ikea cabinets full of tit.

I don’t know why this family owns about 15-20 ikea drawers to fill with garbage when they all dress like they are homeless.

Youd think they would give the queen bed to mila and move Lincoln back to his old room and give Regan milas old bed.

heres a wild thought, spent a couple hundred dollars on new bedding and some artwork and decorations for the kids rooms and spend a weekend getting each of THEIR OWN rooms styled for them.

I don’t know when they are going to stop mila from parenting Lincoln. She’s going to be 8 years old and she has her 6 year old brother sleep in a bed right beside her they are practically sharing a mattress.

She positioned Reagan’s queen bed in the most stupid place in the room as it fully blocks the built in wardrobe and instead Regan has 3 ugly white ikea cabinets full of tit.

I don’t know why this family owns about 15-20 ikea drawers to fill with garbage when they all dress like they are homeless.

Youd think they would give the queen bed to mila and move Lincoln back to his old room and give Regan milas old bed.

heres a wild thought, spent a couple hundred dollars on new bedding and some artwork and decorations for the kids rooms and spend a weekend getting each of THEIR OWN rooms styled for them.

I don’t know when they are going to stop mila from parenting Lincoln. She’s going to be 8 years old and she has her 6 year old brother sleep in a bed right beside her they are practically sharing a mattress.
Well they don't ALL walk around looking homeless. Meiara is wedding ready by 7am everyday !

(She’s going to be 8 years old and she has her 6 year old brother sleep in a bed right beside her they are practically sharing a mattress.)
And it is online for anyone to see.
That will help give future bullies all the content they need. Not to mention all the juicy spicy talk.. The vibrators in her mum's bag, the shagging sessions in their shop the image of her mum going Yee Hah in the reverse cowgirl position
The videos of Mila sat on the toilet when unwell.
Oh this nurturing gentle mother has set the bullies up for Milas entire school journey.. Best keep one of her Healing Journals for her little girl as therapy alone won't be enough.
And don't even get me started on Lincolns pals once the boys hit that age.

Bit of a rant... But am I wrong 😕

Reactions: 14
Well they don't ALL walk around looking homeless. Meiara is wedding ready by 7am everyday !

(She’s going to be 8 years old and she has her 6 year old brother sleep in a bed right beside her they are practically sharing a mattress.)
And it is online for anyone to see.
That will help give future bullies all the content they need. Not to mention all the juicy spicy talk.. The vibrators in her mum's bag, the shagging sessions in their shop the image of her mum going Yee Hah in the reverse cowgirl position
The videos of Mila sat on the toilet when unwell.
Oh this nurturing gentle mother has set the bullies up for Milas entire school journey.. Best keep one of her Healing Journals for her little girl as therapy alone won't be enough.
And don't even get me started on Lincolns pals once the boys hit that age.

Bit of a rant... But am I wrong 😕
You’re absolutely spot on

Plus Meiara still puts Mila moo in a pram, that one really peeves me off when I see it. Imagine if school peers saw her out in it

I don't understand why she needs to stay at a hotel in Brisbane with Ashy everytime they hit the shhhhhtudio to do the borecast. They live like an hour, hour and a half away.

Reactions: 8
All I can say is she is so pathetic. Needs Reegie babe to stay in bed so she can spend time with her husband what the duck!😂 What she meant to say is Kurty is missing out on his morning glory. She is so delusional, it does my head in!

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she needs to stay at a hotel in Brisbane with Ashy everytime they hit the shhhhhtudio to do the borecast. They live like an hour, hour and a half away.
Just another reason for her not to be present with her kids. She'll give anything to be away from them, and then pretend she misses them. We see right through you, you goose.

Reactions: 3
her story today just shows her true narcissism. She really does have a god complex.

So she has a few things in place as she has clearly had enough of Regan

She is buying a stair gate so she cant just run out the room and up to theirs.

But guys - she isnt asking for any advice, they know what they are doing !
She is just sharing in case any of you are going through the same thing

UHM - isnt that what all your lovely little minions were doing for you ? They obviously dont understand they are dealing with Princess Meiara Knowitall

She hasn't asked for advice , doesn't want advice - just y'all listen to what she has to say and follow her exemplary example of how to parent

I hope Regans Dads wife is left upstairs in her penthouse alone while he comforts their daughter until she is 10

And to whoever said it - I totally agree That bedroom of Regans is exactly what Mila should have. Its such a shame for that girl.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for poor R, she knows mummy & Daddy share a room and M & L share. Poor Rs on her own 😞

lolsssss someone above suggesting L goes into the other spare room… he can’t you silly goose’s 🙄 where will she put all her LERRRRRR tit stock if L has his own room 😆

I suppose she could pop it all in her office? Oh actually 🤔 nah no room from the sauna and birthing pool. Never mind! 😅

• Haha