Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more reels they put out there, the more they showcase their low intelligence.
They are so immature and Im sure most people get 2nd hand embarrassment. That blind karaoke, omg. Not even funny and it was so pointless.
I don't know why Kurt continually allows her to push him out of his comfort zone to do this tit. She makes him look like an actual idiot.

And so smutty. She is as bad as him and its always out of context of what is going on. Such as, Meiara and ashy asking for the most "exotic" drink at the coffee shop drive thru. Ashy said, she loved it and doesn't usually like banana flavours, Meiara has to pipe in with- "You love bananas :LOL:" followed by that cackle. 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The more reels they put out there, the more they showcase their low intelligence.
They are so immature and Im sure most people get 2nd hand embarrassment. That blind karaoke, omg. Not even funny and it was so pointless.
I don't know why Kurt continually allows her to push him out of his comfort zone to do this tit. She makes him look like an actual idiot.

And so smutty. She is as bad as him and its always out of context of what is going on. Such as, Meiara and ashy asking for the most "exotic" drink at the coffee shop drive thru. Ashy said, she loved it and doesn't usually like banana flavours, Meiara has to pipe in with- "You love bananas :LOL:" followed by that cackle. 👍
Those "jokes" they make just showcase their intelligence level. A well executed smutty joke can be hilarious. But a joke making some odd connection between a banana and a penis.. it's just not funny. There is no depth or maturity to the joke, it demonstrates that they are a bunch of idiotic fools with maturity levels of 10 year olds.

Reactions: 4
Using the term “exotic” to describe an unfamiliar drink just shows me that are racists idiots.
They will live and die in the same suburb. The suburb is so small and so bleeping boring. It’s where I would retire at 80 years old, not where I’d raise a family

Reactions: 2
‘I’m proud of myself for being a good dad’
‘I’m proud of myself for dealing with my.. stuff’
‘We should get kfc’

Does Kurt actually care or acknowledge her bullshit? Like can’t blame tbf, but she acts like he’s this deep caring guy and when she’s talking about her ~trauma~ all he does is change the subject or make a sleazy joke, it’s so embarrassing?

‘I’m proud of myself for being a good dad’
‘I’m proud of myself for dealing with my.. stuff’
‘We should get kfc’

Does Kurt actually care or acknowledge her bullshit? Like can’t blame tbf, but she acts like he’s this deep caring guy and when she’s talking about her ~trauma~ all he does is change the subject or make a sleazy joke, it’s so embarrassing?
He’s probably sick of her tit 😆

Reactions: 3
He just nods along and agrees with her bs so she sleeps with him. He doesn't actually give a tit, you can tell

Reactions: 2
Why do I get the vibes where Kurt is going to be the creepy uncle that makes everyone uncomfortable at family gatherings because he is so wasted and making disgusting sexual jokes and she will be mutton dressed as lamb in a tiny two piece bather swimsuit with her leather skin trying to fit in as one of the gals with her grand kids
Someone wrote on here saying Meiara would wear white to Lincolns wedding
I think thats pretty accurate.

Has anyone seen her latest story? What the F seriously. Can anyone in her house have any sort of privacy!? Kurt is snoring his head off next to Regan sleeping and of course this muppet has to film him so thousands of people can see. I'd be SO pissed!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her latest story? What the F seriously. Can anyone in her house have any sort of privacy!? Kurt is snoring his head off next to Regan sleeping and of course this muppet has to film him so thousands of people can see. I'd be SO pissed!
At least it’s an improvement of her showing M and Kurt on the shitter 😆

I know. Who wants to see that?
I read an article a few weeks back about a young adult who's family vlogged and it sounded so awful for them.
How they lacked trust in their parents because they shared conversations when she had asked them not too and how they used to get dressed/undressed in the bathroom in the dark as they always assumed a camera would be on them.
Imagine that life at home.
She has a broken and strained relationship with her Mum now.
Which will be OK for Meiara as she has spent so much time telling others if people don't respect your boundaries then cut them out of your life.
I hope teenage Mila moves out and goes to live with nanna kellie

I know. Who wants to see that?
I read an article a few weeks back about a young adult who's family vlogged and it sounded so awful for them.
How they lacked trust in their parents because they shared conversations when she had asked them not too and how they used to get dressed/undressed in the bathroom in the dark as they always assumed a camera would be on them.
Imagine that life at home.
She has a broken and strained relationship with her Mum now.
Which will be OK for Meiara as she has spent so much time telling others if people don't respect your boundaries then cut them out of your life.
I hope teenage Mila moves out and goes to live with nanna kellie
Sounds very similar to that channel Dougherty Dozen. Next level exploitation 😩

Reactions: 1
Are they for real eating that GYG in the car, omg literally a pair of animals yuk yuk and so cringe such feral fucks that they are 🤢🤢

They are wanting sex questions / stories submitted on IG for their Grow and Glow podcast. Sex sells I guess and they probably get more hits with this content.
Why would anyone ask K for sex advice when she’s only been with one guy. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Hows the new ‘collection’ ad … normally a brand announces a collection when they actually design the clothing themselves!!! Not just buying a few pieces from cheap warehouses and resells them…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they for real eating that GYG in the car, omg literally a pair of animals yuk yuk and so cringe such feral fucks that they are 🤢🤢
And wolfing it down in front of their kids who got nothing. Wild!

• Wow
Reactions: 9