Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG laughing at the thought of her even attempting to home school.
How are they going to do the all important photo shoots and me-time if the kids are at home 24/7??
I'm sure Grandma wasn't intending to mind the kids during the week until they turn 18 ffs.

Can you imagine how she would actually cope without shipping them off 3-5 days a week? Oh she does make me laugh. I'll give her that.
---
And of course, she would be loving the content this "bullying" has brought about.

Maybe this is the time to try and teach resilience and strategies to deal with this stuff Keiara? Just a thought.
Kat Clark’s idiot husband homeschools their teenager so special K would probably love to imitate that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe they cant afford that school anymore either!! There is no way she would ever home school / she always says she is excited when achool goes back so ‘she can get i to routine again!

Reactions: 5
Maybe they cant afford that school anymore either!! There is no way she would ever home school / she always says she is excited when achool goes back so ‘she can get i to routine again!
I think it was discussed in earlier threads that it’s like $5k per child to attend that school. Given Kurt and Meiara aren’t religious and don’t seem to value education and study, why would they bother enrolling kids in a private primary school?

Reactions: 6
I think it was discussed in earlier threads that it’s like $5k per child to attend that school. Given Kurt and Meiara aren’t religious and don’t seem to value education and study, why would they bother enrolling kids in a private primary school?
It's $7238 each for Lincoln and Mila, but they would get a little discount for siblings... plus there are other costs on top... levies, stationary etc.
For Regan its $5268 (2 days) or $7768 (3 days).
So its probably at least $20K a year all totalled.

For some reason she felt it was the absolute best school in the area. and I distinctly remember her saying something about their bullying policy... I can't speak for the primary school, but I know there are massive issues at the secondary school with bullying etc.

She would be better off enrolling them in the local primary and kindy, and making some connections with the teachers and other school mums. But as we know, that's all beneath Speshy.

Feel for Mila because my eldest is a similar age and bullying is so hard, makes me wanna fly kick some 6yos 😂 but school is so beneficial for them still, I know I could do a better job than speshy at homeschooling and I still wouldn’t, because it would be an absolute disservice to my kids. If she was being bullied last year why would she not deal with it with the school then? She’s so idiotic it’s a frightening thought, her homeschooling them and isolating them even more. They’d end up like Chloe and beans’ kids who just go to the park a couple times a week 🫠 except the beach, for a coffee, and to that scabby area she calls a ‘park’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's $7238 each for Lincoln and Mila, but they would get a little discount for siblings... plus there are other costs on top... levies, stationary etc.
For Regan its $5268 (2 days) or $7768 (3 days).
So its probably at least $20K a year all totalled.

For some reason she felt it was the absolute best school in the area. and I distinctly remember her saying something about their bullying policy... I can't speak for the primary school, but I know there are massive issues at the secondary school with bullying etc.

She would be better off enrolling them in the local primary and kindy, and making some connections with the teachers and other school mums. But as we know, that's all beneath Speshy.
The school they are at seems to be a decent drive away from them to… doing that 4 times a day 5 days a week 🫠
I wonder which school her sisters kids go to? Maybe that’s why she can’t put them in one closer 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm actually shocked. I'm sure the fact they are having discussions probably means Kurt is not keen.
He probably realises.. OK you bleeping nut job but what happens when this idea, like every other idea you have ever had falls from your grace.. Then what?
All she has to do is have a flakey and take to her bed and the beach knowing that Kurt will make sure the kids are OK and take over.
Flashback to when she was doing the DIY tattoo on Kurt
He was having some quote on (for example.. Love you more than...)
Kurt - is that the right THAN
Meiara - Yes, I double checked on Google 😳

They are actual idiots..!

But yeah.. Teachings next!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And wolfing it down in front of their kids who got nothing. Wild!
Ahhhh watermelon drips and it’s so damn sticky to 😆
Gross! My kids get fruit cut up in bowl, they have to pick spot to eat and stay there.. it's crazy she teach them basic things.
---
In what world does meiara think she can home school 😂😂 poor mila dealing with bullying, but seriously go to the school and review their policies, if its still going on from last year, same kid I'd kicking up the biggest fuss, if nothing is done look for another school private doesn't always mean it's the best choice! Some public schools can be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think if you want to teach your daughter self confidence maybe promote it, she cakes her face full of make up even for a day at home because she needs that to feel good about herself. She dresses her self up like she is the star of the show, smashes her face with botox all which is sending mila the message that she needs to change to even keep up with her mother let alone her peers

Reactions: 7
Personally I think our Meiara is secretly excited that Milla is being teased- content people ! We all know how she loves to dramatize everything purely for her YouTube channel. No, it’s not nice she is being teased and I’m sure the parents would be horrified their kid is doing this. Knee jerk reaction to pull the kids out, work with the school and other parents. The thought of these dim wits home schooling makes me 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it helps poor M with how scruffy they dress her to
People at school would see her out in those filthy pink Kmart trackies and sneakers with a stained t shirt and jumper and on free dress days I’m sure her mother has no issue sending her in those clothes while she’s filled up to the max with her makeup plastered and 4 strands of hair perfectly curled

of they went to schooo close by no doubt they would deliver her in the double pram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it helps poor M with how scruffy they dress her to
People at school would see her out in those filthy pink Kmart trackies and sneakers with a stained t shirt and jumper and on free dress days I’m sure her mother has no issue sending her in those clothes while she’s filled up to the max with her makeup plastered and 4 strands of hair perfectly curled

of they went to schooo close by no doubt they would deliver her in the double pram
Yes that thing of a mother is too blame for this too, carting the child around in a pram, always the same daggy arse clothes, half the time they have been worn for days and are dirty....but imagine what it will have on its blob 2nite, it will be playing the o so loving, caring, compassionate mummy that it is when there's a camera around...she will be talking like a little baby and making her talk about how bad the bullying is...mummy dearest will be saying...does it make u sad? How does it make u feel? Do wish you wish u wernt getting bullied?? Can imagine the drama of it all...and as far as you home schooling, fark me dead that poor bleeping dog and cat are safe with you looking after them....jesus go read another self help book and meditate you moron 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She is looking rooouughhhh today. Anyone would think it's HER getting bullied not M!

Man up Meiara… if she sees you falling apart she will do the same. Instead parent her and give her the tools to help deal with this. Maybe have a friendly chat with the parent… you are going to feed Milla with anxiety..
---
She is looking rooouughhhh today. Anyone would think it's HER getting bullied not M!
All for the gram.. don’t get sucked in!

The way she's carrying on. 😳 anyone would think its her getting bullied.. getting sent flowers? For what exactly?
holly fk poor mila has no chance to bulid any confidence or resilients, she's acting like a complete fk wit!

Reactions: 11