Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she's really stylish, interesting and seems to be really kind, but there is something off about her that i can't put my finger on. It may just be because I don't believe her confidence/wealth is real and she's coming across quite fake and forced, I think she actually has quite low self esteem or is struggling with aging and not wanting to become irrelevant which is totally normal. The recent injuries and constant updates about what is just a bruise and a sore wrist are very attention seeking, as are the constant underwear shots and the see-through bra under a see-through sweater. I don't think being half naked on social media is the best way to increase your self esteem, she has so much going for her, I wish she could see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

House of Tea

VIP Member
I can’t get over the pigmentation on her chin. That must be sun damage. That is an ad for sunscreen right there.
---
Her skin is the opposite of youthful. It’s that woman on a mobility scooter in Benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 12

VCJR

VIP Member
Who is PTWM?
Look her up, she's very popular on Tattle, probably the most infamous person to come out of Devon!
Read the wiki, at the top of her thread.
She's a fraudster a liar and a theif, and a lot of other things too, all pretty bad.
She's a thoroughly unpleasant person who will stop at nothing in her quest for fame and money.
Her and Astrid are pretend friends, which is a shame for Astrid.
I could go on, but it's probably best if you look her up.
Be prepared to be shocked, appalled and a little bit entertained too😆.

Reactions: 11

Ozzy11

Well done on thread ...fake drawn on freckles and relentless try hard filters staring dead eye into camera doesnt do it for me sorry ...plus being mates with the chav theif ptwm made me unfollow..the poses with legs spead nearly every time 🙈 creepy vibes all round and weight obsessed much! Size small yes we get it youre a bag of bones hun

• Haha

Cheerios78

I’m still howling at her attempt to convince people what a hard life “influencers” have to endure. I get the impression she’s still in a strop after being pulled up for undeclared ads.
4am think about what I have to do
9am phone posh hotel (that have already gifted me a luxurious stay) and ask if I can prance about there for an hour in an empty room.
2pm drive there
3pm prance about
4pm drive back
6pm post to instagram and wait for ego inflating comments to pour in.
7pm take arty photos of some roast potatoes.

I feel so sorry for her 😩 I’m sure she would gladly take my day instead, awake at 5am worrying about the food shop this week, up and off to work at 6.30am, walking as I can’t afford a car. 10 hour shift for less than £10 an hour then home to cook dinner and tidy up, trying my best to restrict the heating to 1 hour.

It must be especially draining for her after having a Caribbean cruise, weekend in Amsterdam and a week in a Cornwall. Poor love 💔 I used to think she was actually ok despite the dubious friendships with with slug lip sally and merlot Mike but now I actually think she’s just a dick. I can’t understand how she is getting all these contracts to advertise skin cream when she is clearly botoxed to the max. Living for the day the PTWM empire finally crumbles and all she had left to boost her following is her gusto meals, leaky plumbing and her secret blend of 11 herbs and spices.

• Heart

Rainbowsandglitter

Don’t like her. Her selfies, her clothing style for a 54 year old and ffs, keep your legs closed woman!
Oh I like her clothes sense it’s very bohemian and she’s not scared of trying new things fashion wise. Makes a change from all the h&m/ zara/mango/ otherstories and daily sleeper dresses the sheep all wear. I’d much rather wear out there clothes and be thought of as eccentric than how PTWM , fashionable pan, style mum and all that lot dress. I think the older women on Instagram are owning fashion as their give a f**k was lost a long time ago and I salute them for that.

Reactions: 10

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Seems a bit childish, has been getting tips from her bestie ptwm. I've reported her once, so it's more than one person doing it.
Just want to say to the "influencer" who makes money from her ads, declare them and then there will be nothing to report (y)

Cheerios78

I noticed she was steadily buying followers in the lead up to her 100k. Her account was literally increasing by 1000s a day!! Since she’s hit the magic number it’s stopped 🤣🤣
Her account is quirky and obviously a lot of thought and time goes into in but her preoccupation with her stats is not healthy at all.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Yes! THey're not even at the same life stage....young kids, vs kids left home etc.
I'm assuming Simon had a good job with the Met? If so, he'll have worked hard to progress, and earned well throughout his career, with a healthy pension. You can see they have a beautiful home and probably enjoy the finer things in life. They've earned and built a life together through hard work and made a pretty honest living. Compare that to the Yokels of Paignton. Shifty as fuck income built on PayPal lies and deciet, now being paid for doing fuck all on social media, whilst selling the privacy of minors. Josh would've been on ok money herding badgers, but hardly in the same league as Simon.

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Moaning that she’s been reported to the ASA for not always marking ad or pr etc because she “forgets”. She claims Instagram is her job but I’m pretty sure that there’s plenty of us on here that would also be reprimanded if we “forgot” to do part of our job 🙄

• Haha

ShaWei

Chatty Member
She’s really messed up this opportunity. She’ll have had lots of people look at her page following the Times article and instead of seeing her beautiful house, some expensive outfit or a carefully planned dinner party, she’s driving around swearing and acting like a classless idiot with PTWM. She often mentions increasing her followers and I’m shocked that someone who normally puts so much thought into her page would make such a huge mistake in this day. I like Astrid’s page but if I’d clicked yesterday for the first time and that was my first impression there’s no way I’d have followed.

Reactions: 9