Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her chin is Vitiligo, she said on a story a while back. Think when she was roasting her skin on the cruise.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her chin is Vitiligo, she said on a story a while back. Think when she was roasting her skin on the cruise.
I thought it was a side effect of having the needle facial treatments or whatever else she has done. Wonder when she's going to realise its not such a good idea to burn her skin to a crisp?

Reactions: 1
I’m still howling at her attempt to convince people what a hard life “influencers” have to endure. I get the impression she’s still in a strop after being pulled up for undeclared ads.
4am think about what I have to do
9am phone posh hotel (that have already gifted me a luxurious stay) and ask if I can prance about there for an hour in an empty room.
2pm drive there
3pm prance about
4pm drive back
6pm post to instagram and wait for ego inflating comments to pour in.
7pm take arty photos of some roast potatoes.

I feel so sorry for her 😩 I’m sure she would gladly take my day instead, awake at 5am worrying about the food shop this week, up and off to work at 6.30am, walking as I can’t afford a car. 10 hour shift for less than £10 an hour then home to cook dinner and tidy up, trying my best to restrict the heating to 1 hour.

It must be especially draining for her after having a Caribbean cruise, weekend in Amsterdam and a week in a Cornwall. Poor love 💔 I used to think she was actually ok despite the dubious friendships with with slug lip sally and merlot Mike but now I actually think she’s just a dick. I can’t understand how she is getting all these contracts to advertise skin cream when she is clearly botoxed to the max. Living for the day the PTWM empire finally crumbles and all she had left to boost her following is her gusto meals, leaky plumbing and her secret blend of 11 herbs and spices.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m still howling at her attempt to convince people what a hard life “influencers” have to endure. I get the impression she’s still in a strop after being pulled up for undeclared ads.
4am think about what I have to do
9am phone posh hotel (that have already gifted me a luxurious stay) and ask if I can prance about there for an hour in an empty room.
2pm drive there
3pm prance about
4pm drive back
6pm post to instagram and wait for ego inflating comments to pour in.
7pm take arty photos of some roast potatoes.

I feel so sorry for her 😩 I’m sure she would gladly take my day instead, awake at 5am worrying about the food shop this week, up and off to work at 6.30am, walking as I can’t afford a car. 10 hour shift for less than £10 an hour then home to cook dinner and tidy up, trying my best to restrict the heating to 1 hour.

It must be especially draining for her after having a Caribbean cruise, weekend in Amsterdam and a week in a Cornwall. Poor love 💔 I used to think she was actually ok despite the dubious friendships with with slug lip sally and merlot Mike but now I actually think she’s just a dick. I can’t understand how she is getting all these contracts to advertise skin cream when she is clearly botoxed to the max. Living for the day the PTWM empire finally crumbles and all she had left to boost her following is her gusto meals, leaky plumbing and her secret blend of 11 herbs and spices.
You're forgetting the weekend in Bristol, the weekend in Bath, she's away at her mums now.
I don't understand how a nobody with such a low engagement rate is getting all these deals, she doesn't even sell these places at all when she stays at them.

She did an interview on the local radio a few years ago and she actually comes across insecure and no personality, she lives to copy other people. I think her insta is just a combination of finding different accounts and copying them and somehow forging her own 'style'.

Reactions: 4
She never did an update on the lip tattooing either...you know the one that was scabby, different colours top and bottom lip and "supposed to look like that" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never did an update on the lip tattooing either...you know the one that was scabby, different colours top and bottom lip and "supposed to look like that" :LOL:
Omg the lip tattoo that looked like it had been made up from an 1990s Argos lip palette then faded to nothing in a couple of weeks 🤣 more money than sense!!
---
I actually saw her at the totnes Xmas market last year
DF4B0D13-4237-4CA3-B4E7-4C623285FEBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have only just noticed that she has a very pale chin - this illustrates what I mean. Does she have pigmentation problems, and mentioned it?
I can’t work out if she uses sun beds or is a fake tanner.

View attachment 2051756
Mannah, Rachel Hambleton's pube trimmer does Astrid's facial treatments.
Maybe she's had too much laser treatment on her chin 🤔.
Personally, i wouldn't want Mannah's hands anywhere near my face after being down dirty Rachel's drawers 😫.
---
The only selling point she has is a wonderful figure ! Strikes me as an empty vessel
I don't think her perky breast implants suit her age.

Last edited:
It's disappeared from her stories now, but Asteroid has realised you can pay a monthly fee to get your blue tick, she must be thrilled!

• Haha
Off on yet another gifted break and advertising the place and not marking as an ad. And she wonders why she's reported to ASA? If I was actually following her, I'd be questioning why she's off on a break every week now. Her content is solely made up of where she's going next.

Do these companies actually do any research?

IMG_8416.jpeg

• Wow
Off on yet another gifted break and advertising the place and not marking as an ad. And she wonders why she's reported to ASA? If I was actually following her, I'd be questioning why she's off on a break every week now. Her content is solely made up of where she's going next.

Do these companies actually do any research?

View attachment 2078129
I thought this. She needs to change it to #ad pronto. It’s getting harder and harder to see these no marks being gifted all these holidays when we are all struggling by.

Reactions: 2
That's 24 stories tonight that she's tagged this latest freebie break, they haven't got any bookings so they're counting on Astrid to advertise it to the masses🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
When she posts pictures from websites of clothes that she likes (I assume) - should she be declaring these as ads? It's so unclear whether she's working with them or is just posting them for content or because she likes and wants them.

Reactions: 2