Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this today? Bloody hell, it's cooler today, but not enough for fluffy jumpers 😂 I've seen her around town a few times, she's a very good looking woman who carries her style off very well. I didn't look too closely as that would be weird, but she didn't look to me as haggard and aged as she does in some of her content. I think all the filters and treatments don't do her any favours, and I think this feathery hair has aged her - she looked far more put together with the blunt bob. If she wasn't so annoying with the weird twisty clothes reels, pics of her sleeping husband and the undeclared ads, her content and account are actually pretty good. No need to buy followers.
No sorry, this was an advert that popped up so probably filmed ages ago. I follow quite a few over 50s accounts, some of them quirky but I just don't like Astrid's, there's just something I don't like and it's not because of ptwm. You're right about her hair, the bob really suited her.

Reactions: 1
She copies someone called the silverkat. The same jerky schtick showing off the clothes. The same way of talking through products.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Poor Arsetit’s eyebrows got a bollocking on a recent Azio Ad on Facebook! I think the recent Botox has raised the whoppers up too high. They are a sight to behold …

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she had a haircut. Four hours in the chair. Stylish short back and sides. Never known anyone constantly looking for so much attention and compliments. Hardly a radical haircut from one short cut to another similar? Christ the attention seeking is off the scale…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she had a haircut. Four hours in the chair. Stylish short back and sides. Never known anyone constantly looking for so much attention and compliments. Hardly a radical haircut from one short cut to another similar? Christ the attention seeking is off the scale…
I agree. Attention seeking anorexic prune with a dodgy hairdo.

Reactions: 5
I think she's really stylish, interesting and seems to be really kind, but there is something off about her that i can't put my finger on. It may just be because I don't believe her confidence/wealth is real and she's coming across quite fake and forced, I think she actually has quite low self esteem or is struggling with aging and not wanting to become irrelevant which is totally normal. The recent injuries and constant updates about what is just a bruise and a sore wrist are very attention seeking, as are the constant underwear shots and the see-through bra under a see-through sweater. I don't think being half naked on social media is the best way to increase your self esteem, she has so much going for her, I wish she could see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is just vain and narcissistic, like most influencers. Needing the top up of validation even for things like bruises.

What a week. Daughters wedding number 2 (I’ve never heard of 2 full blown weddings within a few weeks, maybe I haven’t lived)?
Arty poses, drinking, see through tops, pinching her daughters bum and filming it, more drinking, plastic baps out on the beach, outfit of the day, fell on arse, another drink, sad face crying post and lots of attention, hen do prancing around, sling made of headband, one more drink, ball bag chicken leg skin close up, wedding day outfit, lots of drink, post about hangover, arty day at beach with lots of other arty people, one for the road, early night.

jeeeeeessssssus the woman exhausts me 😱

• Haha
What a week. Daughters wedding number 2 (I’ve never heard of 2 full blown weddings within a few weeks, maybe I haven’t lived)?
Arty poses, drinking, see through tops, pinching her daughters bum and filming it, more drinking, plastic baps out on the beach, outfit of the day, fell on arse, another drink, sad face crying post and lots of attention, hen do prancing around, sling made of headband, one more drink, ball bag chicken leg skin close up, wedding day outfit, lots of drink, post about hangover, arty day at beach with lots of other arty people, one for the road, early night.

jeeeeeessssssus the woman exhausts me 😱
So distasteful using her daughters wedding as a way to sell and promote others clothes too! Not classy at all 😔 her poor daughter being used for engagement...is nothing sacred??!!

Two massive weddings each over the course of several days involving multiple outfits and hundreds of look at me poses is so over the top. It’s all so much showing off. It really gets under my skin. They’ll probably be divorced in a couple of years.! People who get married with all this showing off don’t really understand what marriage is all about.?

Reactions: 7
So distasteful using her daughters wedding as a way to sell and promote others clothes too! Not classy at all 😔 her poor daughter being used for engagement...is nothing sacred??!!
I think her daughter understands perfectly- she is cut from the same cloth. Both vain and look at me.

• Heart