Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I love her style and when she’s not posing and filtering the fuck out of herself she seems like a nice woman ; on her stories and when she’s being filmed she looks smiley and fun.

The friendship with PTWM and that unnecessary story with Wibble put me off her, gotta say it.

Reactions: 9

goaldigger

VIP Member
She paints Brixham to be this quirky, quaint little fishing port.
"Look at me being all quirky with my clothes in this quaint little place"
It's rough as a badgers arse, it's a working fishing port. :LOL:

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
As Astrid seems to be getting more exposure I think she should distance herself from PTWM. She doesn’t need her followers and she certainly won’t want to get dragged into the mess that will happen when Rach is finally caught out. Really surprised that Simon had agreed to any of the patchwork shitshow.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Since Christmas she has been advertising like nobodies business. Must be making up for the shit shop shutting down and robbing her of £9.50 an hour.
It’s the kind of holiday people dream of, a once in a lifetime thing. In these difficult times it’s harder than ever to see the influencer lifestyle, living the life of luxury flying from one holiday to another while the rest of us struggle to have the heating on.
Especially when the freebies are given to people who are quite comfortably off and could probably afford what they’ve been gifted anyway 🙁

jxhx

VIP Member
She is seriously needing to get off Instagram and spend time saying goodbye to that little dog instead of taking him from one vet to another where he is with strangers, no home comforts and really ill. She said two days ago he doesn't know he's ill then yesterday said she was told what he has would feel like the world's worst hangover. It would be different if he was younger but she's now postponing the inevitable and distressing him while doing so. Dogs stopping eating is a sign they've had enough. I've had dogs all my adult life and as hard as it is you need to put their needs first and let them go peacefully.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Christ, she loves herself doesnt she? Also, I think she seen through PTWM and distanced herself from her. They went out to lunch yesterday rather than having them over. I think her hubby can't stand them.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
She’s so dangerous Riding her bike one handed, She nearly got hit the last time she filmed herself riding a bike and a car come round the corner, she had to swerve to near the curb. I don’t wish harm on her at all but one day she is going to get hit and she will be in serious trouble, she never wears a helmet. I don’t understand how her husband hasn’t pulled her on “Dangerous Riding ” or “Sensible Riding”. Her and R get away with a lot of shit with them both having PC Plod Husbands.

Reactions: 8

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Christ, she loves herself doesnt she? Also, I think she seen through PTWM and distanced herself from her. They went out to lunch yesterday rather than having them over. I think her hubby can't stand them.
I reckon Simon has put his foot down and this will be the start of some distance. They always host them, which will cost a fortune, and it's clear Ratched makes herself VERY comfortable in their house, and overstays. She never returns the favour with hosting. He sees through them, and probably reads here too. The two couples/families are from two different worlds.

VCJR

VIP Member
Go on so! 😉😂
Go on? As in tell more of the story of Rachaele Hambleton?
I couldn't! It would take months!!!
😂😂😂
And i still wouldn't have covered it all.
Look her up on Google, Instagram, Facebook and Tattle.
It will take you a long time to get through.
But please don't buy any of her books!!!!
She can't write a legible sentence, actually she can't speak one either 🙄.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Does anyone else think her lips look a bit rubbish? I know nothing about lip tattoos, but they don't look much different to me. Do you go back and get them redone?

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Just watched her Christmas reel, god her and her daughters are exhausting aren’t they? All just constantly filming everything, taking selfies, it all seems like such forced fun. Not relaxing at all 🙄

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
It is literally the law. People are absolutely right to report her. Influencers who don't get this deserve to be reported.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Great advert-NOT! Her skin is beyond all help now, any skin cream or serum isn't going to repair all the damage she's done.
6AD96C34-D144-41FA-BCB3-01812AB6FAF2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha