Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is turning into a rave thread so im out cant be arsed...i still stand by the mates with ptwm is vile and using filters for everything lol even for her fricking dogs and garden!! Wtf?? She is a try hard show off with nothing much to say apart from whisper "this is also in a small size but it comes up big on me""...😴😴😴😴😴😴😂😂😂
There are no rules on Tattle stating you have to despise someone to comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Simon looks more and more fed up with her filming etc. Not to mention her having more to do with the Ptwm patchwork shitshow. Who’s gonna take your photos Astrid if Simon has enough? She must be exhausting to be around

Cady1954

VIP Member
Had to pop over here from ptwm page. Her filming on her bike with no helmet. Loads of arse licking comments and none about not wearing a helmet
What a idiot. Especially at her age !!
She doesn't need a helmet with that hair.

Honest to god woman cover yourself up! My biggest peeve is seeing woman on Instagram with wrinkly faces staring into the camera giving us makeup tutorials and fashion shows. If I want to look at old wrinkly faces I'll look in the mirror thank you very much. Im 60 by the way before you all descend on me. Also whilst im on one pom pom hats and describing food as yummy is absolutely fine if your under five

• Haha

Squiggle

VIP Member
Omg on the walk with the dog and the filter slips!
Didn't she say "make up free" because of her skin treatment and then goes to show said treatment being done with mascara and eyeshadow?! The fibbing obviously catches on with that friend group.

• Haha

DissectingTheBS

She’s really messed up this opportunity. She’ll have had lots of people look at her page following the Times article and instead of seeing her beautiful house, some expensive outfit or a carefully planned dinner party, she’s driving around swearing and acting like a classless idiot with PTWM. She often mentions increasing her followers and I’m shocked that someone who normally puts so much thought into her page would make such a huge mistake in this day. I like Astrid’s page but if I’d clicked yesterday for the first time and that was my first impression there’s no way I’d have followed.
I have to agree. I follow her too because I'm roughly the same age and dress pretty quirky - I love her style.

Initially I was really pleased for her yesterday but when I saw PTWW stories, I was so shocked that she hadn't monopolised on the increased traffic to her page. Instead she chose to than hang out with someone who dresses in away that the Fashion Elite would sneer at.

I'm wondering if Rach gatecrashed the party so to speak..

• Haha

dimples53

So sooo obvious that the Q & A about the pretentious fake fire thing she has, has been orchestrated by the company yawn 😦 so boring

I have just seen her stories from last night and you’ve beat me to it! I can’t believe she was filming through someone’s window 😱 wonder if she had permission .. yeah right! And slagging off peoples lights, no one cares if u dont like them - the people who put them up clearly did and that’s all that matters. Idiot.

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
I like her and think I would actually enjoy a night out with her.....but the dead eye staring, the filters and the bad photo shop has to go, I refuse to follow her simply because she’s up Rachel’s arse. Her style isn’t to my taste but that’s because I’m fat as fuck and would stupid, but it suits her, and when she put throw back pics on her grid you can see she’s always been quirky so not so much a try hard

Aussie

VIP Member
She has bought the vast majority of all her followers, it is well known among the 'influencer' community
Yep I've said it on here before. She was so fixitated on her numbers & was so obvious she was buying bots
---
Oh & she knew what she was doing by befriending PTWM when she moved to Devon. That's how I became aware of her account

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know it’s cruel but I’m so hoping she falls off that fucking bike 😡 she’s going to seriously hurt somebody one day!

She’s equally as annoying, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree there!
Had to pop over here from ptwm page. Her filming on her bike with no helmet. Loads of arse licking comments and none about not wearing a helmet
What a idiot. Especially at her age !!

Why does she have two caterpillars on her face??? And what’s with the fake freckles? She is like an amalgamation of a 5 year old, 80 year old and a bad haircut your mum would make you have when you were starting school!!!

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Two massive weddings each over the course of several days involving multiple outfits and hundreds of look at me poses is so over the top. It’s all so much showing off. It really gets under my skin. They’ll probably be divorced in a couple of years.! People who get married with all this showing off don’t really understand what marriage is all about.?