Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Why don’t you? We are not your PAs.
I have. Many times. She has been warned before as a result. I was just passing on the request. No need for the snark.
---
It does say "paid partnership with....." by her username - do they need to do more than that? You can report it yourself if you think it's necessary, it's quick enough to do.
I have. And when I did, there wasn't a paid partnership label. I can see that she has added it. I meant 'someone other than me'.

azzarzar7

She’s also trying to flog Sugarhill items for full price which is ridiculous because I have seen those items in the outlet shop near Glastonbury for £5/£10 and I’m guessing that’s probably where they came from as it’s not too far from us here in Devon!

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I just hope that Simon doesn't spend this weekend with parttimeworkingmummy like he did the other week, grow a spine Simon! He can't be that incapable of looking after himself if Astrid is going away so much.

Yodabest

Chatty Member
Thought she was a lot younger than she is. Guess that's what she wants us to believe on first glance though.
Definitely agree there's something off about her. Haven't put my finger on it yet. And definitely swinger vibesssss
I do agree she would probably be fun on a night out but definitely wouldn't want to be doing round for dinner