Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at Astrid's ig and been crying with laughter. That's a couple of hundred pounds well spent to end up looking so awful. Can't wait for ptwm to copy herπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is PTWM?
Look her up, she's very popular on Tattle, probably the most infamous person to come out of Devon!
Read the wiki, at the top of her thread.
She's a fraudster a liar and a theif, and a lot of other things too, all pretty bad.
She's a thoroughly unpleasant person who will stop at nothing in her quest for fame and money.
Her and Astrid are pretend friends, which is a shame for Astrid.
I could go on, but it's probably best if you look her up.
Be prepared to be shocked, appalled and a little bit entertained tooπŸ˜†.

Reactions: 11
Look her up, she's very popular on Tattle, probably the most infamous person to come out of Devon!
Read the wiki, at the top of her thread.
She's a fraudster a liar and a theif, and a lot of other things too, all pretty bad.
She's a thoroughly unpleasant person who will stop at nothing in her quest for fame and money.
Her and Astrid are pretend friends, which is a shame for Astrid.
I could go on, but it's probably best if you look her up.
Be prepared to be shocked, appalled and a little bit entertained tooπŸ˜†.

Go on so! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Go on so! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Go on? As in tell more of the story of Rachaele Hambleton?
I couldn't! It would take months!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And i still wouldn't have covered it all.
Look her up on Google, Instagram, Facebook and Tattle.
It will take you a long time to get through.
But please don't buy any of her books!!!!
She can't write a legible sentence, actually she can't speak one either πŸ™„.

Reactions: 8
She's gone to a nudist beach todayπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I just have to say yet again how awful that haircut is, makes her neck look even more scraggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Simon makes it so clear he is mortified by her doesn’t he! You can literally see her telling him what to do. I wonder if she was always jumping on his knee and kissing him before insta? Doubt it.

Reactions: 4
She felt tit, went and did her "pop up" (selling all the clothes she gets for free) and does a covid test AFTER the event????

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She felt tit, went and did her "pop up" (selling all the clothes she gets for free) and does a covid test AFTER the event????
That was the very first thing I thought. And that was quite the positive test!!! Very very selfish of her, but I'd expect little else from those "influencers".

Reactions: 5
That was the very first thing I thought. And that was quite the positive test!!! Very very selfish of her, but I'd expect little else from those "influencers".
Yes, that test was very positive, she obviously didn't do one in the morning despite saying she felt rough. Or maybe she did and went anyway? I know we don't have to isolate now, but morally??? She was they with a friend (another lady who does jewellery) and obviously all the customers too.

Reactions: 2
Yes, that test was very positive, she obviously didn't do one in the morning despite saying she felt rough. Or maybe she did and went anyway? I know we don't have to isolate now, but morally??? She was they with a friend (another lady who does jewellery) and obviously all the customers too.
And showing a pic earlier with a lady, up close to her. I know I'd be majorly pissed off if that was me. We are all going to get it at some stage of course, but still. It's irresponsible imo.

Reactions: 2