Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cats eye procedure needs a limit. Her eyebrows are going to end up right next to her hairline.
IMG_9112.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She posted a video of Simon kissing her feet last month, I couldn't bear to watch it but she lost a lot of followers that week and has obviously been buying more to make up for it. Hopefully now she can completely terminate her 'friendship' with ptwm now, when she only interacts with her to get more followers.
Maybe she's Felicity 😁.
---
That cats eye procedure needs a limit. Her eyebrows are going to end up right next to her hairline.
View attachment 2176029
Her eyebrows are actually in a different place to her brow bone. It looks very odd.
And she needs a filter that sorts out her eye wrinkles too.
---
View attachment 2176029
Her eyebrows are actually in a different place to her brow bone. It looks very odd.
And she needs a filter that sorts out her eye wrinkles too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s finally got a blue tick 😳😳 I wonder when that happened and why we didn’t hear all about it!? (Anything to do with being able to pay for one now)?!

Reactions: 1
She’s finally got a blue tick 😳😳 I wonder when that happened and why we didn’t hear all about it!? (Anything to do with being able to pay for one now)?!
Her account says verified in June 2023 so I’m guessing she’s paying for it, hence no big announcement 🙄

Her account says verified in June 2023 so I’m guessing she’s paying for it, hence no big announcement 🙄
She posted a while back saying that she realised you could get a blue tick if you paid for it. I thought it was more for businesses, not people from Devon who need to feed their ego a bit more.

Reactions: 5
Everyone is paying for a blue tick now. Anyone verified after May 2023 pays £12 a month for it. Total scam!
---
There is no process other than an identity check, so literally anyone with any number of followers can do it.

Moaning that she’s been reported to the ASA for not always marking ad or pr etc because she “forgets”. She claims Instagram is her job but I’m pretty sure that there’s plenty of us on here that would also be reprimanded if we “forgot” to do part of our job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moaning that she’s been reported to the ASA for not always marking ad or pr etc because she “forgets”. She claims Instagram is her job but I’m pretty sure that there’s plenty of us on here that would also be reprimanded if we “forgot” to do part of our job 🙄
Seems a bit childish, has been getting tips from her bestie ptwm. I've reported her once, so it's more than one person doing it.

Attachments

• Haha
Seems a bit childish, has been getting tips from her bestie ptwm. I've reported her once, so it's more than one person doing it.
Just want to say to the "influencer" who makes money from her ads, declare them and then there will be nothing to report (y)

Reactions: 10
It is literally the law. People are absolutely right to report her. Influencers who don't get this deserve to be reported.

Reactions: 8
Now she is saying she hasn't had any cosmetic procedures on her eyes. She's had a boob job, is she going to start insisting they're natural next?

She's the worst person to advertise lotions and potions. She looks so haggard and old. She's in denial about how aged she looks. Especially with the comparison picture, she's aged a LOT.

Another gifted cruise! How many extra sales can they possibly be getting from a leathery old woman from Devon?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Had a quick look at her followers and it def looks like she’s been buying them. They won’t up her engagement though, silly sausage 🙄

Those wiggly try on reels she does get on my nerves. I mean her hubby does look quite fit wiggling around in his undies but I’ve seen enough of her wiggling around in her bra and pants to last me a lifetime!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6