Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like some of her dresses (only some mind!) but the prices - £3-400 a pop?!

Who can afford a wardrobe of clothes at that price? (I've never seen her wear the same thing twice either yet) I imagine some of it might be gifted -although if it is surely she should put 'ad' on it, but honestly who has that kind of money? Is she some kind of secret Lottery winner? Doing OnlyFans on the side?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do like some of her dresses (only some mind!) but the prices - £3-400 a pop?!

Who can afford a wardrobe of clothes at that price? (I've never seen her wear the same thing twice either yet) I imagine some of it might be gifted -although if it is surely she should put 'ad' on it, but honestly who has that kind of money? Is she some kind of secret Lottery winner? Doing OnlyFans on the side?! 😂😂
All gifted. Her house is a bog standard one. She just doesn’t tag properly. I think, hopefully, that as the cost of living bites, that people stop following these empty headed people. Not only is it not sustainable from the earth’s resources point of view, it is not healthy to keep following people whose sole reason to post is to promote products to people but under the guise of them being natural posts where they just happen to be wearing yet another gifted dress. They are flogs not vlogs. Most people are feeling the squeeze, this excess already feels wrong. Eventually these type of advertisers will be ignored, I hope. I am unfollowing all the braggarts on social media with the exception of one (Middle Aged Minx - narcissist woman in her 60s because I am interested in how far she can get at her age - she is a local BBC London radio presenter), I am done.

Reactions: 1
I think Asteroid needs to accept that all the beauty treatments she's having aren't going to repair the damage from years of sunbathing and neglecting her skin.
I think she should seriously consider a face lift.

Reactions: 5
New name for Arsetrid…leather face 🤣

please Arsetrid step out of the sun, it’s not doing you any favours. It’s probably too late to repair any of the damage but nobody including simple simon wants to see you resembling a leather handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what’s going on with her chin in this video? It’s all lumpy and mottled?! You don’t notice until she gets really close up to the camera.
It looks like pigmentation. I might be wrong though. She was meant to have had that super duper facial from Hannah - it doesn’t look like it

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice Asteroid never declares her ads. The Ecoegg and the pelvic floor thing. She's worth that PT(not)WM.

Reactions: 4
She’s Ulrika’s twin. Loves herself but hasn’t heard of moisturiser! Like a piece of parchment paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice Asteroid never declares her ads. The Ecoegg and the pelvic floor thing. She's worth that PT(not)WM.
I can’t be the only one who squirms when she’s showing us that pelvic floor gadget knowing where it’s been 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Astrid"s latest post? What on earth is she wearing? And its an Emperors New Clothes with her followers saying how wonderful she looks!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Off on another #presstrip I see, not that she’s declaring it of course …. Fear not, that will never happen 🙄 Someone report her already.