Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Virgin are impressed with her portrayal of their cruise. Well thought out, daily posts and stories highlighting the trip and also her clothes, as well as memories a week later. She may not be everyone’s cup of tea but she certainly puts the effort in.

Reactions: 5
I've just had a look at Astrid on social blade and shocked at her engagement, especially after the cruise. I can't believe she had been gifted that after seeing these figures, I don't know of any other insta accounts being gifted holidays like this with such low figures.

Someone I follow on Facebook who regularly goes on cruises that they pay for themselves, and makes it sound much more interesting than Astrid did.
09B2C5D5-FE24-446F-BAE8-34B1D94DA9BE.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She is well known for buying followers. Instagram is her obsession and she'll do anything to do well.

Reactions: 4
I was surprised that Virgin were happy with her repeatedly filming a man in a thong style bathing costume (each to their own I guess) and mocking him to her 100k followers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think it has gone! Can you remember what it was about? If it was about the last Cornwall trip, then that was so bad. She didn't say ad on anything!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's been gifted yet another break, this place at the moment is £2500 a week, rising to £4250 from the end of March. With her 1% engagement, I can't see any of her followers rushing to book.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So sooo obvious that the Q & A about the pretentious fake fire thing she has, has been orchestrated by the company yawn 😦 so boring

Reactions: 8
I think it has gone! Can you remember what it was about? If it was about the last Cornwall trip, then that was so bad. She didn't say ad on anything!
It was just a screenshot of the email she had received, with her writing over the top. She is terrible for not declaring, so could have been about anything!

Reactions: 3
I have only just noticed that she has a very pale chin - this illustrates what I mean. Does she have pigmentation problems, and mentioned it?
I can’t work out if she uses sun beds or is a fake tanner.

03E9275A-62FB-42E5-84E3-D58B69956950.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Great advert-NOT! Her skin is beyond all help now, any skin cream or serum isn't going to repair all the damage she's done.
6AD96C34-D144-41FA-BCB3-01812AB6FAF2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the pigmentation on her chin. That must be sun damage. That is an ad for sunscreen right there.
---
Her skin is the opposite of youthful. It’s that woman on a mobility scooter in Benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 12