Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, I *think* her first 100k were mostly genuine? Surely her engagement would be more positive with less "real" followers than double the amount of which half are bots? The stuff she shills is rubbish too, I bet barely anyone buys it off the back of her account.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she will address the fact she’s gained 21 thousand followers in 13 days 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's posted some pics of her daughter's wedding, one of which is "3 generations". Presuming the other woman is her mother, I actually think she looks younger than Astrid.

Reactions: 2
She's posted some pics of her daughter's wedding, one of which is "3 generations". Presuming the other woman is her mother, I actually think she looks younger than Astrid.
She does and Astrid not smiling, probably can't due to all the Botox.

Reactions: 1
How can she gain 3000 followers per day. It’s not like she’s doing anything interesting or ground breaking. She shimmies around in her undies and tries clothes on!! She must be buying followers as people have said. Today she’s dragging out the photos out of her creosoted smug daughter's over the top wedding. There’s nothing so boring as someone else’s daughter’s wedding photos. Especially someone you don’t know !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
not condoning violence, but her daughter has a very slappable face, so so smug! the other daughter is so sweet and I feel slightly the forgotten child

I agree, she’s not doing anything to warrent the huge influx of followers. If anything her posts were much more detailed and interesting 2 years ago. It’s all about the advertising now, particularly face creams which she probably wouldn’t use in reality and constant trips away. I think because it’s now her “job” she’s terrified of the count going down and offers drying up. She’s got away with buying a few bots and now she’s stuck in a vicious cycle and can’t stop.

She is applying fake freckles with a floret of broccoli. That will get the Instagram followers.

• Haha
yeah….probably with a bottle of champagne! 🤑 kerchinggggg!
She’s so brazen, and no one says anything, she really thinks she’s untouchable. I unfollowed ages ago when she kept eye bleeping herself riding her bike.

She’s so brazen, and no one says anything, she really thinks she’s untouchable. I unfollowed ages ago when she kept eye bleeping herself riding her bike.
I always hoped a branch would knock her flying.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've done some digging. I chose a person who had just followed her at random and messaged her to ask why she'd chosen to follow her and her response to me was that she hasn't followed her and that she has no idea how it happened! I don't want to out myself but she's from another country and had no idea who Astrid was. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've done some digging. I chose a person who had just followed her at random and messaged her to ask why she'd chosen to follow her and her response to me was that she hasn't followed her and that she has no idea how it happened! I don't want to out myself but she's from another country and had no idea who Astrid was. 🤔
This influencer thing is such a racket

Engagement rate has dropped again. I hope all these pr breaks she has been on don't get any bookings at all and realise they have been conned.
IMG_3464.jpeg