Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megsy cooked her dinner last night!?.. wtf...can this witch do anything for herself? Steve cooks normally... what sort of wife is she? Doesn't cook, doesn't clean.. barely showers, doesn't wash her own hair, needs a nanny to look after the kids... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well she better hope she drops the baby weight fast, keeps up to date with her cosmetic surgery/injectables and keeps making money for Steve otherwise he might leave… although, who would really want him? 🤢 He might stay cos he’d have no other options

Reactions: 6
I actually cannot believe she’s trying to sell her used $300 baby item to her followers/clients 😂 sorry but for an ‘Influencer’ who gets given free tit constantly & is seemingly fairly well off, sells overpriced active wear, overpriced bliss balls & overpriced workouts/ladies days whatever sht she flogs now, this is so scabby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe Tala is in her own room already (🤢🤢🤢) because Ashy has a night nanny. I don’t believe she’s there during the day.

Reactions: 4
I believe Tala is in her own room already (🤢🤢🤢) because Ashy has a night nanny. I don’t believe she’s there during the day.
I think tarla has been in her own room from the day she was born. It’s actually disgusting she’s new born why did ashy even have kids??????

Reactions: 3
I think tarla has been in her own room from the day she was born. It’s actually disgusting she’s new born why did ashy even have kids??????
She had another baby for content... all the other influences are having babies & you know Ashy likes to copy people!

Reactions: 11
Tala is probably pulling that face cos she wants you to get the hell away from her, Ashy!

and does anyone else get so wound up with her fingering all of Taj’s lunch crap in his lunchbox?!🤢😩 it’s pretty much all processed crap! I don’t get how her mind works, at all. Or maybe it doesn’t, and that’s the problem?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Tala is probably pulling that face cos she wants you to get the hell away from her, Ashy!

and does anyone else get so wound up with her fingering all of Taj’s lunch crap in his lunchbox?!🤢😩 it’s pretty much all processed crap! I don’t get how her mind works, at all. Or maybe it doesn’t, and that’s the problem?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
The food she gives him is probably why he’s such a fussy eater. It’s all bland crap

Reactions: 7
Ashy & Steve… here is your PSA - time to buy more followers babes. Dropping like flies. You’re down to 997k!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if Ashy just hit unblock on her entire blocked list she'd get to 1 mil easily

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate to say it but tarla girl is just not cute. Why the heck does trashy need to be in the babies face. We get it you need to be in the shot because you’re a narc but no one cares for your ugly
Mug

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.