Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Ashy sharing her skincare routine? She has the worst skin and I can't imagine anyone wanting to get that. Surly not. Not a vibe. Also Esmi is more suited to younger skin, like 12 years younger than Ashys skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Errrrgh her squeaky voice when talking to Tala Nala Lala!

What has she done to her face? Has she admitted to having anything done?

Reactions: 7
Why is Ashy sharing her skincare routine? She has the worst skin and I can't imagine anyone wanting to get that. Surly not. Not a vibe. Also Esmi is more suited to younger skin, like 12 years younger than Ashys skin.
Exactly! I have been told this soooo many times by so many skincare professionals…you know, people that actually no what they’re talking about and have a qualification when recommending products! Not ditsy bloody influencers trying to make a quick buck with a discount code!! If you’re over 30 you need something much stronger than anything Esmi offers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m 38 and love Esmi 😜 that and Jurlique are the only two brands that have helped my skin in the last 10-15 years and trust me I’ve tried a lot! Mayyyyybe Dermalogica.

Reactions: 1
I had a random thought- I wonder if her new addition is so she can tap into the pregnancy/PP market.
She's released clean treats for milk production, no doubt she'll do a lactation smoothie, PP workout plans, her active wear brand maternity versions ...
Fkn sad!

I had a random thought- I wonder if her new addition is so she can tap into the pregnancy/PP market.
She's released clean treats for milk production, no doubt she'll do a lactation smoothie, PP workout plans, her active wear brand maternity versions ...
Fkn sad!
Of course she’s a content baby. Steve wanted heaps of kids but I think he convinced her that a pregnancy and baby would really drive up her engagement and she was in 🤑

Yeah that’s what I don’t understand why she wanted a second child/ then said she wants more. She seems to want other things more ? Especially when she has the money to truly be present with her kids
Ashy is a tit mother. She is wayyyyy too selfish to parent and prefers to be their friend rather than their parent. She had kids because Steve forced her. They never ever do family things or seem to spend any quality time together. Pretty fucked up situation if you ask me
Who knows maybe they are living separate lives but puts it on for the camera . She is always galvanting here there everywhere, it’s all about her she is selfish that stands out like a sore thumb.

She is definitely not maternal that baby looks so sad no wonder she hardly smiles she squishes the baby face with her dirty fingernails like a pin cushion you don’t do that she does not have a clue about being a mother! Sad really

I remember when she was asking for bow recommendations after Tala was born but didn’t want “those crazy big ones” (so attacked as a mother who put bows on my daughter bigger then her head hahahah) - well Miss Tala is now wearing some pretty big bows just saying! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes.. something is off around her knee.. even in this photo compared to what you posted...
In that video it kind of blurs around her stomach when she turns. I think that's the filter trying to out abs on her?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The colour of “Forrest Green” set looks so different on her PA (?) than it looked in any of the promo pictures or stories she had for it last week. I’m pretty sure she is using a filter on this story anyway… but still which is the real colour?
Another day, another PA!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.