Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Ashy actually eats some of the food she is showing off - she’s looking really gaunt in the face. ED must be out of control post baby to try and get rid of her “fat” tummy.
Hmmm at a guess I’d say she’s had the Botox down in her jaw for “grinding” which gives you the appearance of a smaller face /more angled

Reactions: 4
Hmmm at a guess I’d say she’s had the Botox down in her jaw for “grinding” which gives you the appearance of a smaller face /more angled
That’s probably it. I was thinking her jaw was very angled but also her eyes are looking very sunken, but that might be from the lack of forehead movement and fine lines around her eyes.

Reactions: 2
Wow ashy used to look so pretty (in the flash back she posted) she looks very plain and old now

Reactions: 1
That is so disgusting. Generalising people on welfare like that is just not funny at all 😡

Reactions: 10
Absolutely. She would be on stories dueing the nightvshowing herself feeding her, saying how she'd only been asleep for x hours so far, then the next morning re-capping how many hrs sleep she got total, how hard it is to function on broken sleep yada yada. It's possible Steve is doing night feeds, but telling people that doesn't fit her mum who can do it and have it all narrative.
Exactly! She filmed herself not sleeping all if the time when she was pregnant because she was ‘keeping it real.’ If she was actually pumping in the go or waking up to feed, she’d film it! She manages to get the phone out for much less.

Reactions: 17
Wow and here’s Trashy being all “charitable” giving away to good causes - then there is Steve “Big-Guts-KFC-Guzzling” Evans shredding up the very people on welfare who Trash does the occasional charity work for. I guess now we all know it’s all for views and not genuine at all.

Reactions: 11
There’s definitely been a shift in how she talks about overnights with the baby. At first it was more realistic but now she’s like “we had a good night, she was up to feed at 4am” or something but nothing about resettling and the general tit show of newborns. I have a 10 week old and they get up way more than that every night so someone will be giving bubs a bottle.

But so glad that she has so many mummy followers and “we’re all on this journey together.” Her journey is very different to mine!!

Reactions: 14
Those mummy followers are as imaginary as her parenting during the night!

• Haha
Cause scamming and ripping people of is so much better 😂
I would and do happily pay taxes as a human being in a civilised society because I don’t believe people should suffer. The world doesn’t need any more crappy landfill environment killing clothes, Steven. I’m wondering out of Steve and Ashy - which one is the charity case?

So ironic Ashy raves on about never judging someone and her husband share that… might wanna put a Leash on your man Ashy! Ohh that’s right steve “the brains”!

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that thinks these are FUGLY?! They look terrible and such a horrible colour. She really does have tit taste, always looks so cheap and tacky 🤷🏼‍♀️
1E8CB996-E1AD-4C04-872E-AFD3DF60B4AC.png
063D65C6-50F7-412E-8F2E-6616A60E7763.png

Reactions: 12
Random, but what as her "rushed to hospital" emergency trip a few weeks ago about? I don't want to give her video a view lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.