Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahem.

She must get sooo much botox lol cos she’s basically immobile except those tiny little scrunch lines. Probably also got filler between her eyes.
I know people get filler because they feel it will make them look younger…but on so many women it really does the opposite and makes them look much older! And so unatural. Ashy looks way older than 36! I don’t understand how people with this much filler and Botox think they look good and naturally pretty. Complete opposite!

Reactions: 9
I know people get filler because they feel it will make them look younger…but on so many women it really does the opposite and makes them look much older! And so unatural. Ashy looks way older than 36! I don’t understand how people with this much filler and Botox think they look good and naturally pretty. Complete opposite!
When done right both can have great results. Ashy is so obsessed with looking young and has deep issues about her appearance so she won’t stop. Also she clearly has no idea that this is not what good injectables look like.

Reactions: 9
When done right both can have great results. Ashy is so obsessed with looking young and has deep issues about her appearance so she won’t stop. Also she clearly has no idea that this is not what good injectables look like.
Yes agree! My beauty therapist gets Botox and she is a gorgeous 50 year old woman. It can be done correctly but these younger women are obsessed with thinking it will keep them looking 20. When it’s doing the exact opposite.

Reactions: 5
Her story saying they are still building their dream home next year, wow must have soem serious cash to buy a 1.2mil property and build

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her story saying they are still building their dream home next year, wow must have soem serious cash to buy a 1.2mil property and build
If they're still planning to build, why would they buy a 1.8 million dollar house now!?

Reactions: 2
If they're still planning to build, why would they buy a 1.8 million dollar house now!?
Nothing they do makes any sense.
They already bought a house and land, has things moving along with the build to the point it would have been ready to move in not long after Tarla was born according to Ashy, then next minute they buy a different house and move pretty quickly.

Do we know for sure this isn’t the house they were originally going to knock down?

Reactions: 3
No doubt the winner of her new collection is social marketer 😂😂😂😂 Everytime she does giveaways it’s always someone that can benefit her 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone else feel like Ashy modelling Baseline is just her showing off her post baby body.. 🙄
Yip! Exactly what I thought but she won’t get far in life living off powders 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
They already bought a house and land, has things moving along with the build to the point it would have been ready to move in not long after Tarla was born according to Ashy, then next minute they buy a different house and move pretty quickly.

Do we know for sure this isn’t the house they were originally going to knock down?
Yeah it’s definitely not the one that they were knocking down, I do have an aerial shot of the property before and after knockdown

Reactions: 4

From what I understood from her vlog, it's an empty block now, old house is gone and they never started building at all

Reactions: 2
Her tips for mums to make the next morning easier.
Gosh lady we’ve all been doing this without you telling us your top tips. We also clean our own houses, get up to the kids of a night and work full time jobs while we’re pregnant. Maybe I should send her some tips on how to do all of this plus shower and wash your own hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Will update everyone! So far he hasn't blocked or read the message. Only sent 33 minutes ago! If I wasn't blocked by Ashy, I'd send this to her too.

You're most welcome beautiful! Keep doing your best, you're smashing it! ❤
I hope someone sends this to ashy she blocked me so I can’t 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.