Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chemicality

Steve is huge. He looks massive even in his black sportswear “uniform”.

38866107-95C6-4772-A971-5222D72CACC2.jpeg

Binedog went a bit too hard on the filler and botox post-pregnancy. This is her “happy” face 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

sammybro

Chatty Member
Why has she not mentioned Gretty and Theia? Surely that would be a top priority of hers…you know, supporting other women and small businesses?!!! 🙄 Not to mention it’s her best friend. I actually think she gets really jealous of other successful women and doesn’t support anyone. She’s a born bitch!

Sv12689982

So true. We’ve never seen her go and spend a night with a friend to help with their newborn. She would be the most selfish friend. Which explains why she has a new circle of girlfriends every 6 months.

Also if I was her mate and she made me sleep in her grubby, cat hair ridden, smelly sheets that probably haven’t been changed in 2 years I would fucking refuse.

LBL2021

Ashys mum is as horrid as Ashy from what I can tell. I was a close follower around 2015/2016 and saw hideaway come to fruition. The mother originally brought the soaps from a lady online and repackaged them as her own, the Dic*k soap was the basis of her business then she went into the whipped soaps. It was very amature at the start. The original supplier posted on the call out pages to out the mother saying she stole her products/concept and on sold them as her own ect.
The group did a deep dive into the business and worked it was set up as a non for profit business not paying GST. Upon calling this out they quickly updated their website to include a sailing club on Hamilton Island as the charity after the hurricane damage. Which Ashys mums boyfriend happend to have some involvement with.

From what I remember Ashy and her mum do have a strained relationship, ashy has mentioned her mums boyfriends being abusive in the past and having to work at a fashion store like supre at 15 and move out at 16... Incomes creepy Steve when Ashy was a young adult to save Ashy from a life of retail and turn her into a bikini body babe 🤢

• Wow

Bopip

VIP Member
Ugh these (time for yourself posts) shit me so much. Most of us just be the mum and do everything ourselves, don’t want to ask people for help. Don’t have money for facials. Are exhausted at the end of the day, enjoy the extra sleep if we can 😡 fuck she’s annoying
The thing is we know about all these things. She thinks she's being profound or revolutionary in telling us something that literally is common knowledge. Most of us when we've had newborns, or young kids, just don't have the time (literally...it's not an excuse), or we prioritise differently to her. The only person who seems to need permission or validation to do these things is her.

When. The. Fuck. Will. Trash bags. Learn. That……

When you use ! you don’t need a space! Like! Not this ! - does my head in and when she uses a space after a word then a ,

Omfg…. Anyone else feel my pain? Did she goes to school? How does she even get through a day being so fucking dumb….

• Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
ASHY is an absolute repulsive grub. Yeah babes just get another job, work more hours…. Well binedog it’s not exactly that simple, you wouldn’t understand about tax because your manager evades that for you! From someone who has literally jumped from 1 get rich scheme to the next it’s pretty rich if you to tell people to just work harder. The comment from the woman was polite and she could have responded saying that she understands everyone’s different and there’s no need to compare and just said it nicely.

plzxm

I didn’t want to post about the brand until I had used it

Is code for…

I didn’t want to post about the brand until I had a discount code to make money off you all

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
It actually enrages me reading that!!! She is such an asshole!

greacea

VIP Member
Couldn’t she ask her lactation consultant who told her TArla like LAla had a tongue tie?
Omg, it worries me all these Stans that will believe what she says.

Although, could be an excuse to start formula??

I am so glad I found tattle, it has opened my eyes so much 😊

Fuck she’s dumb
This is what I think too! Too convenient that she trialled Tarrrrla on a bottle and now supply dropping. She’ll be fully formula fed in no time so she can get back to her regular filler and Botox.

srh.ls.lwlss

Oo grettys new business is sleepwear!
Why do they need to make the meaning sound so deep?! It's sleepwear.. same as ashy describing the "meaning" behind each baseline collection ... the meaning is trying to line your pockets... nothing more!

• Haha