Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has a nanny and a husband that works from home but can’t do the dishes, vacuum, wash her hair, or in any way keep up the house? Riiiiiiight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A nanny because she’s sooooo busy putting her name and face on other people’s hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess with Ashy being so busy she doesn’t have time to wash her own hair, she also doesn’t have time to wash her baby’s hair.

Reactions: 6
I guess with Ashy being so busy she doesn’t have time to wash her own hair, she also doesn’t have time to wash her baby’s hair.
Can you imagine how bad her hair would smell after a week! So gross

Reactions: 5
Sammy’s sisters hens night was at the club that Ashys mates boyfriend works? Or does shows there or something? Thor something or other. His Instagram was very confusing. He does like fire twirling but with LED lights

Reactions: 1
I’m going to pretend to be asleep with Tarllllaaaaaa girlllllll so can someone take a photo so I look like a loving maternal mum🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously! So cringe. And getting Taj to fake sleep too. Literally posts a video of them all awake minutes before. Why???

Poor kids will never experience a genuine moment with their family. Everything is just a curated, posed, scripted act for the camera. Does this family have any clue what it's like not living for engagement anymore?

Reactions: 14
Soooo unbelievably cringe!!! And what happens to Megsy daughter when she goes and has a slumber party at ashys? Does she just up and leave her at home so she can play mum with other people's kids? Weeeird!

Reactions: 7
Soooo unbelievably cringe!!! And what happens to Megsy daughter when she goes and has a slumber party at ashys? Does she just up and leave her at home so she can play mum with other people's kids? Weeeird!
Surely that’s Megsys daughter would have been a distraction for Megsy and trashy needs all her attention and support.
Also, Ashy was going on about it being her first weekend alone with the two kids so of course she had to have someone come stay the night. No consideration to putting her friend out and making her and her daughter come to her house for the night with the sole intention of looking after her children for her incase she can’t get enough sleep…
No way in hell would Ashy ever return this favour to ANY of her friends. Her friends are there to support and service her needs, never the other way round.

Sammy’s sisters hens night was at the club that Ashys mates boyfriend works? Or does shows there or something? Thor something or other. His Instagram was very confusing. He does like fire twirling but with LED lights
I saw that he was dancing in one of their videos. Thor Sacre, megsys partner.

Reactions: 1
It's the fake sleeping for me 🤢
And the fact that she cannot be alone with her kids and has to have megsy sleep over. Gosh she is pathetic. Loser

Reactions: 12
She's never liked to be alone. Even pre kids when Steve went away she used to get Gretty/Sammy to come have a slumber party with her. Fancy a grown ass adult not being able to handle a couple of nights on their own.

Gahhh she is ablsouetly sending me this morning the fake sleeping pics and then the “candid” video of her and tarrjjjeee and tala girl. If looks could kill, taj obviously not ignoring the camera and keeps going to touch it and keeps touching Talas face. Ashy will be having words with him for sure

Reactions: 6
So true. We’ve never seen her go and spend a night with a friend to help with their newborn. She would be the most selfish friend. Which explains why she has a new circle of girlfriends every 6 months.

Also if I was her mate and she made me sleep in her grubby, cat hair ridden, smelly sheets that probably haven’t been changed in 2 years I would bleeping refuse.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.