Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttnuggets

Reposting in the right thread 😂

Over 20% sugar, 40% fat (and a heap of saturated fat), but please tell us more about how they’re so good for you. May as well just eat Cadbury
!View attachment 1477431

View attachment 1477432
Uggh the second she said she "devoured 3 clean treats,no regrets" like.... it's 3 clean treats... she makes it sound like some big binge. "No regrets". Like the ideas that sentence can put into a young impressionable girl's mind about what she should regret and what constitutes an allowable treat..
Get your ED in check lady.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Rach224

Chatty Member
Let me correct this... she would never actually recommend anything unless she got it for free or was getting something out of it... God she's full of shit!! You just know when she "recommends" something... a discount code is coming 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

chemicality

Who knows, I feel like every time she writes that it’s just a dig at Gretty and Sammy. When will one of them spill the tea!!! Gretty is clearly better friends with Sammy but for some reason will not drop Ashy. If I was Sammy I would drop two faced Gretty as well.
I actually can’t believe Gretty is friends with them both when obviouslyAshy has dogged Sammy. Pick a side Grots!

usemycode

VIP Member
She forgets how many of us were around from the very start and have extensive knowledge of her bullshit.

geerana

View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
Ashy your responses are fucking disgusting. Can't wait for your kids to read the shit you say to people you fucking cunt. These responses make me sick.

Bopip

VIP Member
So Ashy keeps mentioning that she hasn't put Tyler in the pram for a walk yet. Because she's so scared that she will hate it like Tarjeeeeee did. This blows my mind! I loved putting my kids into the pram and heading out for a walk or to the shops. Or just out to get a coffee, while they sleep in the pram. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air! Anyone else find this super weird?
What's the worst that could happen? Tala might cry. She's prepared to sleep train her baby, which will probably involve some crying, but she wont attempt to take her for a walk in a pram in case the baby might not like it? 🤔 So intead she's creating a self fulfilling prophecy because by the time Ashy has to put her in a pram Tala probably won't like it because she's gotten used to the carrier, which will make Ashy believe she was right about it.

instafamoushehe

So what version of these images is the actual colour? I hate the constant filters on things, especially when advertising a product - surely it’s false advertising, I’m sure there would be so many disappointed people who order off one filtered image and get something that looks so different!

Attachments

Bopip

VIP Member
It's not
Watch her release or promote a program/planner/journal/coach or some money making thing from this. Do u know what would help you Trash???? If you went on antidepressants and saw an actual psychiatrist if you are feeling depressed. You can’t think yourself out of depression it’s a real medical condition.
Thinking this, or a course of some kindof course. Gotta jump on that bandwagon while it's hot. I want to start a petition to have courses regulated so all these influencers who have no skills or qualifications, can't con people with their bullshit made up programs and courses. They should have to go through an approval process to become a registered training provider.

• Heart

phoenix174

Ergh all this discovery, growth, rework, showing-up, leaning-in BS! She’s so full of crap. Just face it Ashy…..you’re not fit for motherhood, you haven’t got the mother instincts, and you just want your life without children back, so you can spend all your time worrying about yourself. Oh no, hold on, you do that anyway!! Ergh

its4am

Then wash your hair you disgusting, dirty dog. It’s not that hard. Instead she relies on a hair dresser to wash her stinky, itchy, filthy hair every 2 weeks. Lazy!!! Look at Chontel Duncan. She’s immaculate with hygiene and that’s with twins and 5 children under 5 all up! Trashy is so lazy. Imagine what her dirty box smells like…. 🤮 PIG!!!!!!
Good grief! How old are you? Can we try and keep the commentary above the belt, please.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Don’t forget she has a nanny and a cleaner as well! She has got to be one of the most tone deaf privileged idiots out there! Most mums I know just want extra time to sleep! Not to go on walks etc - after all they’ve got to clean the house, so ten loads of washing, make dinner and lunches and then usually got a 9-5 job! She has NO IDEA about what the real world is like, she’s lucky that her husband is an absolute creep and they entered an era where everyone wanted to be a tiny little blonde and that is the only reason that idiot is as rich as she is

phoenix174

Why does she always make such a statement when she washes her hair?!?! I’m not sure what it’s like in Australia, but in the UK, washing your hair is a normal thing that people do regularly!🤣 Ergh she’s just so dirty. Tajeeee and Tala like Nala and Lala always have such greasy hair. If she doesn’t have pride in her own hygiene then that’s on her, but she could at least look after her children!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😞

• Haha

and so say we all

Chatty Member
Is she actually for real with that lunch box?
I actually can not believe how much nothingness is in there... the only substantial food in there is the apple. Surely... sorry... surly that's not enough for him. I pack much healthier and satisfying foods for my child and if there's too much, they eat it for afternoon tea. He must be starving.

This is an average lunch packed for my child and I do not deem myself a health fanatic... just want my child to eat well and enjoy their lunch... and have enough to sustain them throughout the day.

Attachments

• Heart