Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would still consider a 2 million dollar house above what most normal people could afford.
Australian prices are INSANE! They really fucked up renting instead of buying, if they had the capital as prices are insane. Seems like they have now bought at the top of the boom, some places are seeing properly prices going down.

Reactions: 6
Look out Ashy your PA The new Sammy! Steve would always be be very hands on with Sammy an do things just like this.

No one not even the nurses and doctors of the county work as hard as ashy ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I work in Intensive Care and it's true, I do not work nearly as hard as her.

Reactions: 11
Look out Ashy your PA The new Sammy! Steve would always be be very hands on with Sammy an do things just like this.

No one not even the nurses and doctors of the county work as hard as ashy ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
She makes it seem like that doesnโ€™t she! I swear most of the time on snap chat when she is doing her massive speeches she is in bed in her PJs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she didn't mention picking up some shifts topless waitressing. I mean she did it earlier on in her career of ripping people off and doing the minimum amount of work for the maximum amount of income. Also we now know at least one of her friends did this...hello Nat/Audrina! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing says โ€œsexyโ€ like rubbish on the floor and junk in the background of your thirst trap pics ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Steve is huge. He looks massive even in his black sportswear โ€œuniformโ€.

View attachment 1473238

Binedog went a bit too hard on the filler and botox post-pregnancy. This is her โ€œhappyโ€ face ๐Ÿคก
She is making herself look so much worse! Sheโ€™s still only in her early thirties!! Image what sheโ€™ll look like closer to 40. Leave your face alone ashy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The only expression you can make once all your botox has kicked in..
Sheโ€™s definitely got a filler top up too look how puffed up her face is

The ubiquitous botox nose scrunch ๐Ÿ’‰
All she has is a mild nose scrunch and opening her mouth to try to look like sheโ€™s smiling and laughing. Like one of those clown games where you put the ball in its mouth ๐Ÿ˜‚

The only expression you can make once all your botox has kicked in..
Honestly is she ok cos the more I look at his the more I think she might need an epipen ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg! Iโ€™m in the midst of tax time so have been away from Tattle since yesterday. All your comments are giving me life ๐Ÿคฃโค So good!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.