Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just had to say the sodding L word didn’t she 🙄

Well done Clare! Literally, what did Ashley put to that argument though 😂

Reactions: 8
Well that was a bit pointless…I love it when debating whoever is struggling just raises their voice and gets more manic!

her face didn’t move a mm during that whole segment.

Reactions: 5
Call me crazy…. But I think her disdain for postnatal care / NHS care is actually misdirected frustration that she gave birth to a boy she didn’t want and it changed her body / caused her physical issues and THAT makes her angry, rather than services themselves. She’s the worst.

Reactions: 19
I’m enjoying her latest story saying she had to swap research for cuddling poor Ada after her vaccinations 🙄

Reactions: 6
807AE99D-A1DE-4FE1-BAE3-53E764F7AFF6.png

Researching how parenthood is boring? 😂
How about you swap your pointless debating for a ‘boring’ day at home with your poorly baby instead of dragging her around london?

Reactions: 20
God what a horrible cold witch she is. I'm genuinely confused why she had children, she clearly doesn't enjoy any of it. I don't even think the golden girl is interesting to her now. 10/10 to the other woman on the panel, you could see the cogs ticking in Ashley's head panicking over what to say back. What does a woman's job have to do with entertaining and mothering children.

Reactions: 14
I can not stand her these days, just reading her stories make me angry. The more I watch her I am wondering if she is autistic? (Not an excuse for her being a CU*T) but she struggles with these from what we can see
- excessive talk about a favorite subject without giving attention to the reactions of others
- performing repetitive movements ( eye blinking)
- becoming extremely fascinated with a particular subject matter, fact, or detail

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The ‘motherhood is boring’ angle is just another string to Ashley’s inner misogynist personality. She hates women, she hates mothers, she hates being viewed as a mother, she needs the world to know she’s soooo unique and different. Pick me I’m not like other girls!

Reactions: 17
She’s just desperately looking for an identity, or a unique selling point, but she doesn’t seem to realise it takes motivation, work, determination, time, effort and sometimes even study.

You don’t just get to say you’re a campaigner, a broadcaster, a DJ, a presenter, a commentator, a life coach, a travel blogger and then become one. You need authenticity, and authority.

Unfortunately private school wealthy blonde white privileged Ashley doesn’t seem to ever have been told no, and that’s coming through more and more lately as she struggles to find her place in the world.

Four minute segments at the end of magazine shows being embarrassed by proper journalists isn’t gonna turn into a sustainable career, so I really fear for what she’ll come up with next for exposure / relevance.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually feel just as sorry for Ada as Alf. The novelty is already starting to wear off plus she is going to have Ash’s issues projected on her for the rest of her life.

I can’t wait to hear what she could possibly add to a formula campaign. It stinks of ‘help the poor’ in the most condescending way. Why else would she get involved?

You can’t say you’re a campaigner for showing your face at a mums March for 2 minutes and then appearing on some z list day time programme no one knows about. I hope Ada’s ok though. Post vaxx they do feel crappy. She just needs her boob and bed 💔

Reactions: 11
I can not stand her these days, just reading her stories make me angry. The more I watch her I am wondering if she is autistic? (Not an excuse for her being a CU*T) but she struggles with these from what we can see
- excessive talk about a favorite subject without giving attention to the reactions of others
- performing repetitive movements ( eye blinking)
- becoming extremely fascinated with a particular subject matter, fact, or detail
Think she’s just got twit disorder.

• Haha
Loose women has a piece on “would you admit to finding parenting boring” coming up. I hope it doesn’t give Ash more exposure.
---
Thread suggestion - Ashley James #29 still never had both kids on her own, too busy ‘working’ by ranting at her phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Excuse me if I have the debate wrong (didn’t watch it) but the thing is I agree that motherhood/parenthood can be boring. Mind numbing in fact. But there’s no doubt I love my children, I thrive at seeing them learn, happy, teaching them words and trying new foods, how to use the bus, do the food shop, go swimming and teaching them their routine and reading them books. I still felt incredibly undervalued, lacking self worth and lacked fulfilment during that unpaid 6 months off for maternity leave. I’m self employed and also thrive when I work. I find Ashley so unrelatable because she clearly doesn’t want to be a mother. That’s the difference here. She has ingrained issues towards men in particular and is using this topic to excuse her pathetic attempt at parenting. I genuinely don’t know how she would survive the day with two children on her own.

Reactions: 12
As we were discussing poor sleeping safety...just seen this on Tiff Watson (MIC) stories... Like her very new baby is in a holdall. . 🙈🙈😮😮😔😔~
Holy duck. I don’t think even Ash would stick Ad in a hold-all. Is that actually a bag?! I’m lost for words.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.