Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is whole lockdown thing pisses me off something chronic. I gave birth a few days after her. The world opened up a couple months later, you could form bubbles, meet with another family, go for walks. Apart from labouring for 17 hours ON MY
OWN on a ward and then nearly losing our baby to sepsis a week later to which I have PTSD from as I dealt with it on my own in lockdown, I’ve never felt hard done by like her.

She never wanted to be a mum. Never wanted a boy. And she threw her toys out the pram.

If she has so much trauma from lockdown, address it and get some bleeping therapy instead of being an entitled spoilt bratty nobhead!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
December 2021 - wtf is she on about?

I checked my albums from then and I was going into the office, going to my local for dinner, went ice skating, went to the theatre, spent Christmas with my family so pretty much a very normal life.

So she's taking pictures of herself crying but wasn't Christmas Eve the night she apparently spent in hospital with Alf and couldn't wait to get home to open HER presents.

Reactions: 14
December 21 we weren’t in lockdown. What’s she on about? Also am I remembering correctly that she jetted off to Mauritius for the second time in a couple of months around this time? Hardly locked down was she!

Reactions: 15
Who takes these of themselves?!?!
And again, a dig at poor little Alf and ANOTHER mention of lockdown.
I have a lockdown baby and a new baby and the only time I’ve mentioned it, is because I can now go to classes. Don’t see her doing that with #AD anyway…!!
if i did this i would end up laughing at myself 😂

Reactions: 6
I have a lockdown baby and a new baby and the only time I’ve mentioned it, is because I can now go to classes. Don’t see her doing that with #AD anyway…!!
Hadn't she just come back from her 2nd long haul holiday round about then ( to Mauritius for TNB's dad's birthday and then they went away again with Alf when he bit her breastfeeding ......or they booked the holiday after this outburst
land wtf is she on about lack of compassion ffs the NHS was on its knees and staff were/ are still leaving in droves ....she's just unfuckingbelievable

Reactions: 12
Hadn't she just come back from her 2nd long haul holiday round about then ( to Mauritius for TNB's dad's birthday and then they went away again with Alf when he bit her breastfeeding ......or they booked the holiday after this outburst
land wtf is she on about lack of compassion ffs the NHS was on its knees and staff were/ are still leaving in droves ....she's just unfuckingbelievable
I'd forgotten about the holidays!

I just looked back and she posted the crying picture on NYD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As for postnatal care what does she want? A free full time Norland nanny? A free designer vagina or tummy tuck? If you can afford private, then do it and alleviate the pressure on the NHS. Don’t sit and witch about it. You can get referrals for physio, you can get CBT for depression and trauma, you can get free advice from health visitors at your beck and call. No we aren’t Sweden but it’s the real world and we’re a very small island with a lot of bloody people and very long waiting lists.

God what I would do to debate with this head on live TV

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if what she sees as "good" PN care is what used to happen years ago when women were kept in hospital for days after and the babies were cared for by midwives? She has such fake helplessness for someone who claims to have a lot of male energy and be an alpha.

Her blanket statement that postnatal care being awful is total rubbish. Yes there are issues and there are gaps and waiting lists where we would rather that there weren't but on the whole the NHS does a lot with their stretched resources. I have first hand experience of how much the NHS is trying to help mothers to be well after having their babies, it's not a perfect system and I also know others who haven't always had the best care but that's probably always going to be the case,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What postnatal care did she need and not receive? I have a major hatred for some medical professionals atm but that’s due to being told I have mental health issues and I’m making up my newborns CMPA/reflux and that he needed to carry on with cows milk even though it was making him very sick. And my issue is only with THOSE select people. Not the system as a whole. The nhs has saved my life & 3 members of my family - real life or death Ashley. Not “the midwives did their job but I didn’t get what I wanted”. (Apart from a healthy child that is).

I also gave birth the day after junior dr strikes & suffered due to this, overwhelming amount of birthing mothers in one of londons busiest hospitals & staff brought in from other parts of the hospital to help which I didn’t think would happen on a maternity unit.

But her issue is - it was too late for medication and that they didn’t give it to her?
The surgeons & nurse aftercare in my 1hr period after surgery was amazing. After that the next 18hrs in hospital were very unnerving.
She never had that! She was home hours after Alf!?! She needs to shut the duck up- how do her followers not see this????

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I had a lockdown baby and had already had my second one by December 2021 - what is she on about posting these crying photos from then 😂 We weren’t even in lockdown at this point, life had almost gone back to normal at this point aside from mask wearing. Also I can truthfully say I have NEVER thought to take a photo of myself whilst crying. Who actually does this?! This is the most narc thing I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t know what motherhood is! Bet TNB would jump at the chance to be a stay at home and he’d definitely find it rewarding!
If TNB was at home with Ada or alf they would be off doing fun things every day!

Ashley has all the money and job flexibility in the world and she doesn’t have a friend she can go for coffee with and bring the babies. What a sad existence.
---
That first one is proof that she just had a tit load of Botox. Frozen witchy face. How can she moan about lockdown in there didnt she fly to the Maldives like a week later???

I’m not sure who’s on the GMB panel but I sincerely hope it’s not Kate Garraway. She’s been to hell and back with Derek, I wouldn’t have the nerve to sit and moan about motherhood or the NHS in front of her. You go through something like that and I’m sure she’s never felt more thankful to have her kids by her side.

I think Ash is going to show her true colours this morning 👀

Reactions: 13
GMB do a poll of their ‘controversial question’ on twitter each day…wouldn’t it be a shame if we all voted against trash…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also I don’t believe for a minute she’s going to say it’s been boring looking after Ada day in, day out. This argument will be aimed at Alf, and more proof that she loathes looking after him. If she found it boring looking after beloved Ada she’d be in childcare already instead of using agents as her witches

Also it’s just more content for Alf to look back on when he’s older and now how much she didn’t enjoy him 💔

ETA- I might just die if she says sleep deprivision on air

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get it, baby sensory classes can be a lot, but there’s so many other great things to do with a baby. Forrest schools, our art gallery and museum have baby drop in classes, baby cinema, walking groups. You never see her out walking with Ada at all - even if you don’t have anyone to walk with, I used to loved walking with a podcast or audiobook. Now I’m back at work, I really miss being able to go for a walk and coffee midweek!

I really hope the woman who is opposing her view, today has done some research on Ash and totally wipes the floor with her!!

So what is this, campaign she is involved in? She is putting her privileged POV across regarding cost of formula milk for families who are struggling to afford it and feed their babies??? Christ, what the hell does, she know about a) formula feeding b) low income families and poverty and c) caring for more than one golden child?? Advice from a privileged middle class social climber really is a difficult pill to swallow!! 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.