Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Some hilarious 🫖 for a anyone interested.

TNB had an audition last week, for a non speaking part in a pet food ad. He didn’t get asked back for the afternoon sessions 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Rose18778

“I’m a really REALLY good toddler mum, to date I’ve never lost my patience”

You know, if I didn’t have to make 3 meals every day (9/10 times for it to be thrown on the floor), clean up all the mess, do bath time every night for BOTH my children, bedtime, play, read, entertain (for more than 10 mins a day), console the many tears and tantrums, the school run for the older child, oh and try and hold down a job, I don’t think I’d ever lose my patience either 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

msmith2006

VIP Member
Nobody was wondering why Alf wasn’t at the DJ set with you.
we wondered why
1) you brought a 4 month old baby into London to be kept outside a venue with her Dad rather than stay at home where it’s nice and warm and her Dad could still look after her
2) you chose to pay someone to look after Alf for the evening and have him go to bed without seeing either of his parents when Tommy could have stayed at home with both kids
3) why you felt the need to get your big veiny tit out in the middle of the street and have someone video it
4) why you pay someone to make your hair look like it’s been on the receiving end of an electric shock
5) how anyone in their right mind hires you to touch your headphones, push some buttons and stand barefoot trying to dance
6) why you’re such a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

YahBasic

Chatty Member
In that sleep 'deprivision' video she mentions they watched the opening of the Lion King in bed.
So is it still a screen time ban/just allowed to watch Bluey/actually watch stuff all the time but just not YouTube (delete as appropriate).

Full. Of. Shit (and Botox)
Thread suggestion right there.

Ashley James - full of shit and Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That is absolutely ridiculous that poor Ada is being forced to hang out on the street with TNB until Trash finishes her pretend DJing. She looks idiotic in that clip too, all that fuss all day to pop on a Spotify playlist and jerk about a bit. They could have borrowed a gibbon from London zoo to press a button and no one would know any different.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Haven't been on here in ages and I'm currently 2 threads behind but I've just seen that day in the life of a dj with a baby bollocks on her insta and I flew over here. Has she given up all pretence of being a mother to Alf now? As there is zero mention of him, never mind an appearance from him. He literally doesn't exist and I'm so angry I feel like crying. That poor baby boy is nothing to her. Literally nothing. I fuckin hate her 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 32

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
The day to day of mothering can be boring but then so can the day to day of child free life.
I still love being a mum though, my LO makes me laugh every single day even when I am struggling with my MH.
The joy she had yesterday when we were walking and saw some caterpillars on a stalk and she told me there were 3 caterpillars but then she spotted another and said “no mummy mummy look there’s 4. That was silly we got it wrong”
Seeing her face light up at 4 caterpillars was beautiful and I miss that part of life where you get excited over little things.
Ashley you find mothering boring because you lock yourself in that play room and don’t bother playing. You’ve got 6 #gifted buggies but never take the kids for a walk to the park.
You don’t cook so you don’t get Alf involved with making dinner, you can get child safe knives and ask him to cut peppers and cucumbers etc.
You’ve got a google watch #ad #ambassador which can remind you about baby groups and yet you still don’t go to them.
You don’t even bother taking Alf to the library or soft play anymore.
Think about all the things you don’t do and then ask yourself…. “Why am I finding this boring”

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
"I'm a good toddler mum".

I bet to fucking differ, Trashley. You do not meet ANY of Alfs needs. You do not cook him meals, you do the bare minimum to interact with him. You left him in his own sick and shit overnight. You pawn him off to anyone, literally anyone, who will have him so ✨ baby girl ✨ gets all the attention.

You are not a good mum. You are not a good person.

• Heart

bumbleebee91

Imagine being Tommy though, getting up with Alf at the crack of dawn every morning, getting him ready and sorting his breakfast, dropping him off with the childminder, dropping in at Gail's to then deliver breakfast to Trash who's still lying in bed. Then going to do a full day's work in a proper job, picking up Alf afterwards, and doing the whole bath and bed routine every single night. To then have to deal with Ashley feeling 'resentful' towards him. She really doesn't know she's born and I don't have an ounce of sympathy for her.

No we don’t take about adults like that because they are fully developed humans whose brains have formed and they generally don’t get attachment issues or randomly wake up because their comforter fell out of their hand or they’re ravenous because they ate three pieces of pasta for dinner because the sauce had a bit of carrot in it or they’re having a growth spurt or ANY OF THE OTHER MYRIAD OF REASONS why small children and babies wake up and adults don’t.

HOW can she be so thick that she thinks it’s the same?! Babies aren’t adults and adult rules need not apply to them, if she thinks they do that’s just another reason why she should never have been a parent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

SeptemberCatLady

Hi all, lurker here this is my first ever comment on tattle. Just showed my husband Trash’s stories ( we are childless, and important to note he is the LEAST observant person ever ) I asked him what he noticed about the stories and he said ‘that little boy is not arsed about her at all’

I can’t even tell you how much he lives in his own world, so the fact he’s seen that means it’s it glaringly obvious. Which we all know. But still. Wow. I thought he’d say like ‘oh it’s cloudy?’ I hope these brands and followers that think she’s some form of mumflencer and modern woman realise how much of a fraud she is and SOON

• Heart
Reactions: 28

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
2yr olds are anything but boring, especially when you have the disposable cash to do stuff with them! My daughter is only home with us for 3 days a week because we both work but in those days she does swimming, football and then a big 5K family walk with us to a different park every week, plus walks along a canal. We take her to baby raves, family festivals at our local community pub, the theatre etc etc. having her has enriched our lives and made it even more fun.
how sad for her and the kids that she can’t see the potential!

Reactions: 27

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
My closest / best friends aren’t geographically close to me.

One has three kids (I have two) and we call after the morning school drop off every day. It’s our routine. It’s only a few minutes but that’s all it needs to be. Then we sometimes message through the day, often we don’t speak at the weekend and in the holidays because we’re both busy.
We know what’s going on with the other, and we love each other’s children immensely. We can drop in and out, and we are there when things get hard with no explanation needed. Since covid, we’ve only seen each other face to face once, for 30 minutes and that’s okay.

The other is my oldest friend. She doesn’t have children, although she would give anything for them. She has a job with long hours and high stress. We rarely call, but we message lots. We know the important things, and we drop everything for each other.
I drove hundreds of miles in early pregnancy when my relationship was in tatters because her mum died.
She drove hundreds of miles to come to my 20 week scan.
We are there, no matter what.
I couldn’t go to her wedding last year, because of my mental health. It was abroad and I just couldn’t. I was in bits but she understood. Because our friendship has such a solid foundation.

That’s what true friendship is. That’s the women supporting women that matters.

Not the shit that Ashley spouts.

True friends are there no matter what. Distance doesn’t matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

LT2201

VIP Member
She must be the only mother in the world that's toddler doesn't follow them around like a little shadow. I can't do anything in peace now but I wouldn't change it(although I would like to go for a shit in peace without a running commentary)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Blondie27

Here she is again harping on about the dad’s going to work and having it so easy….most dads I know feel quite a bit of guilt when they have to go back to work after paternity leave? Most dads I know do a full day in the office and then come home and are straight away on dad mode - which isn’t always easy in itself to switch between work mode and dad mode. She’s so against men it’s unbelievable. She chose to go back to “work”, she could easily still be on maternity leave, or working part time if she really thinks she need to “work”. She’s a pathetic excuse for a human being. She has no idea what it’s like in the real world. She needs to get a bloody grip of herself.

Reactions: 25