Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that Steph’s packed lunch ship her in when Denise van Outen is away and DVO is DJing Flack stock while “best friend” Ashley hasn’t mentioned it at all.
The wannabe Donna Air is a wanna be DVO too…such starry eyed ambition our Ash

Reactions: 6
I love that Steph’s packed lunch ship her in when Denise van Outen is away and DVO is DJing Flack stock while “best friend” Ashley hasn’t mentioned it at all.
The wannabe Donna Air is a wanna be DVO too…such starry eyed ambition our Ash
I saw this a couple weeks ago. Ashley was on the show that day and still wasn’t @‘d 🤣🤣🤣
2A203C5C-49C9-4842-80E5-5164330F76CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw this on stories of a lactation consultant. I just wonder if she actually watches Ashley’s stories at all.
There's that bleeping word 'MOM' again and before any Midlanders come at me I Know they that down there but the rest of the country say Mum or Mam . Another Americanism worming it's way into our language.

Reactions: 11
How can she “love it” when she’s used it once, on the day her manager bought it, and has no need to use it again as we’ve heard her moan about Ada not taking a bottle??

How can these influencers try to claim they are genuine 😂

Reactions: 17
Just looking at doing a new thread as we’re way over. If the winning thread suggestion has a swear word, do we edit it, or skip to the next one?

Reactions: 1
692F887E-3D12-4392-9D59-DF92D9B3A8E9.png

What in the botox is she on about? Wasn’t she only just slamming parenthood on live TV? 😂 Her face is an absolute mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And get out of what struggle?

She loved her life - DJ'ing, travelling the world, being spontaneous so what exactly was the struggle and get into this life. Oh right, the one you find boring.

That picture is awful. Snarling and such a heavy brow.

Also - the day in the life of a DJ Mum 😂 did she forget she had a doona but left it in France. Surely that wasn't another lie, Ash?

Reactions: 16
Thread #28 title suggestion. 'Frozen face and veiny tatas Ashleys 'job' is all that matters'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What postnatal care did she need and not receive? I have a major hatred for some medical professionals atm but that’s due to being told I have mental health issues and I’m making up my newborns CMPA/reflux and that he needed to carry on with cows milk even though it was making him very sick. And my issue is only with THOSE select people. Not the system as a whole. The nhs has saved my life & 3 members of my family - real life or death Ashley. Not “the midwives did their job but I didn’t get what I wanted”. (Apart from a healthy child that is).

I also gave birth the day after junior dr strikes & suffered due to this, overwhelming amount of birthing mothers in one of londons busiest hospitals & staff brought in from other parts of the hospital to help which I didn’t think would happen on a maternity unit.

But her issue is - it was too late for medication and that they didn’t give it to her?
The surgeons & nurse aftercare in my 1hr period after surgery was amazing. After that the next 18hrs in hospital were very unnerving.
She never had that! She was home hours after Alf!?! She needs to shut the duck up- how do her followers not see this????
Hi, off topic sorry. I had a baby with the same problems. He was on ranitidine for the reflux and neocate for the CMPA. Before he was diagnosed CMPA life was absolute hell so I completely understand how hard it must be for you. My little one is 5 now and despite being told that they grow out of the CMPA he still can't tolerate milk at all so is on a milk free diet.

Back on topic, I got a cracking screenshot of botox Barry earlier
Screenshot_20230714_193237_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What postnatal care did she need and not receive? I have a major hatred for some medical professionals atm but that’s due to being told I have mental health issues and I’m making up my newborns CMPA/reflux and that he needed to carry on with cows milk even though it was making him very sick. And my issue is only with THOSE select people. Not the system as a whole. The nhs has saved my life & 3 members of my family - real life or death Ashley. Not “the midwives did their job but I didn’t get what I wanted”. (Apart from a healthy child that is).

I also gave birth the day after junior dr strikes & suffered due to this, overwhelming amount of birthing mothers in one of londons busiest hospitals & staff brought in from other parts of the hospital to help which I didn’t think would happen on a maternity unit.

But her issue is - it was too late for medication and that they didn’t give it to her?
The surgeons & nurse aftercare in my 1hr period after surgery was amazing. After that the next 18hrs in hospital were very unnerving.
She never had that! She was home hours after Alf!?! She needs to shut the duck up- how do her followers not see this????
Sorry I’ve been AWOL and I’ve only just seen this. I’m 4 1/2 years in to CMPA life, it was silent reflux as the symptom here to start with. I had to fight the same battle, and you know about my MH I’m sure. Happy to help you however I can xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The intelligence calibre of her followers. Who wants to tell her?!?
IMG_8748.jpeg

I’ll never understand the kiss arse fans who comment when it’s not for follow backs or likes (I don’t really get that either but understand the science and financial gain behind it). The people who monitor her comments to jump to her defence, the sycophants, the obsessive; it’s utterly bizarre. I kind of understand with a massive celeb the desire to be ‘seen’ by them, or how people become obsessed and personally invested, think they know them, but Ashley nobody James?! Is it because people are projecting onto her nobody-ness, her ‘if she does it, it validates my tit standards’?
Baffling!
---
Just looking at doing a new thread as we’re way over. If the winning thread suggestion has a swear word, do we edit it, or skip to the next one?
I think edit it to something that will be acceptable so maybe “tit” = “verbal diarrhoea” or “lies”

Reactions: 8
Hi, off topic sorry. I had a baby with the same problems. He was on ranitidine for the reflux and neocate for the CMPA. Before he was diagnosed CMPA life was absolute hell so I completely understand how hard it must be for you. My little one is 5 now and despite being told that they grow out of the CMPA he still can't tolerate milk at all so is on a milk free diet.

Back on topic, I got a cracking screenshot of botox Barry earlier View attachment 2309016
Sorry I’ve been AWOL and I’ve only just seen this. I’m 4 1/2 years in to CMPA life, it was silent reflux as the symptom here to start with. I had to fight the same battle, and you know about my MH I’m sure. Happy to help you however I can xx
Thank you so much ladies! ❤ We are (touch wood!!!) doing okay, his reflux is it’s worst in the car seat now so I just try to minimise drives. He’s on aptamil pepti and just weaned off omeprazole as it gave him awful wind and doesn’t stop the reflux (I didn’t know that until I searched it myself, doctor didn’t tell me that!). The pain with reflux seemed to go when we changed milks so I can manage it now being ‘a laundry issue’ but it’s nowhere near as bad as it was in those first 7/8 weeks, I just couldn’t hack him in pain before!
Anyway sorry to derail the thread but I appreciate the sense of community/support on here so much 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.