Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck. I don’t think even Ash would stick Ad in a hold-all. Is that actually a bag?! I’m lost for words.
I have no idea what it is but did dm her... With a link to lullaby trust, I would imagine I wouldn't be the only one! Shocking, he's only a couple of weeks old 😭

Reactions: 4
It’s not controversial at all to say you find motherhood boring, or your kids drive you mad, or post ‘real’ pics with captions like ‘fml’. In fact it’s quite fashionable! Much more so than saying you love it and it’s the best thing you ever did etc. There’s a whole genre of books and Instagram videos for this very feeling. If she feels alone in thinking or saying these things then it’s because she’s totally self absorbed and has no mates.

Reactions: 17
As we were discussing poor sleeping safety...just seen this on Tiff Watson (MIC) stories... Like her very new baby is in a holdall. . 🙈🙈😮😮😔😔~
Looks like one of these sorts of things. Seems all the rage with influencers lately. More money than sense, the lot of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 8
What is wrong with putting babies in a cot or moses basket? Absolutely ridiculous! Maybe I'm old school/traditional but I'm a true believer that babies need routine as much as possible and to be put down to sleep in a safe space 🙈 Madness!

Reactions: 13
As we were discussing poor sleeping safety...just seen this on Tiff Watson (MIC) stories... Like her very new baby is in a holdall. . 🙈🙈😮😮😔😔~
I’ve seen a changing bag advertises that it’s a like on the go sleeping space. Sounds horrific but I wonder if that’s what that is. X

Reactions: 5
I can not stand her these days, just reading her stories make me angry. The more I watch her I am wondering if she is autistic? (Not an excuse for her being a CU*T) but she struggles with these from what we can see
- excessive talk about a favorite subject without giving attention to the reactions of others
- performing repetitive movements ( eye blinking)
- becoming extremely fascinated with a particular subject matter, fact, or detail
Oh Christ don't give her any ideas for content lol

Reactions: 1
Just popping in for a quick lie down before I get in a fight over on the Huw thread.

Why was that baby in a bloody bag??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no idea what it is but did dm her... With a link to lullaby trust, I would imagine I wouldn't be the only one! Shocking, he's only a couple of weeks old 😭
OT- Did you see her stories today where her hubby was swinging the newborn around the garden? Disgusting. She gets similar comments to ash on her posts but I haven’t checked her thread on here
---
What did she do now😂
Told millions of people she thinks parenthood is tit

Reactions: 3
December 21 we weren’t in lockdown. What’s she on about? Also am I remembering correctly that she jetted off to Mauritius for the second time in a couple of months around this time? Hardly locked down was she!
December 2021 I had my second baby. The only COVID related thing then was that my partner had to do COVID tests to go to the hospital. That's literally bleeping it so she is talking SHITE. she's a prick

Reactions: 10
If she thinks parenthood is tit and boring, well you should've opted not to have kids. No one forced you to. It was your own doing.

Reactions: 6
Idk if I'm wrong BUT there is something you can turn into a holdall type thing when they're sleep to move them easier, I swear. Dangerous as duck though. I'd rather wake my kid up tbh.

Reactions: 1
Just watching the whole GMB segment from this morning(I only saw a clip on twitter earlier) and love that Clare brings up about pets being for life too. Clearly she's done her research on Trash and her ditching her pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.