Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title with 36 reactions goes to @lalalalaletmecomplain!

Oh my goodness. A new thread already! So much has happened, but yet so little.

Its literally same tit different day. She went cold turkey with Alf and the ipad after he was left for hours to scroll on YouTube by himself. Apparently that was the cause of his tantrums.

So, a screen time ban. Well, an Uncle ipad ban - he still got bluey on Auntie iPhone. That lasted for all of 3? Days, until she realised that parenting Alf is in fact far too much effort.

Ada is past the newborn stage, so Ash is getting fed up with her. Shes still pedaling tit about how happy / comfortable she is in her body. Whilst showing her old modelling pictures - I'm not sure who she's trying to convince.

Anyway, she's more than a mum - she's a DJ. A serious one. Apparently. A new thread in time for some more Mr Bean antics.

Lovely day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she borrow Madonna's hands for the evening...not so much bony but godawfully veiny!
and Batiste summer party....Wow, that sounds ...so....special 🤣
IMG_0203.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s exaggerated this ‘juggle’ situation for content. We’ve seen Ad take a bottle from TNB; sure, it might not be her preference, but it seems possible. Ash has already said she has milk available for TNB to try a bottle, would it not have been better for him to do this at home? That way, he could put Alf to bed too. Worst case is Ad screams all evening because she wants to be breastfed - not nice, but at some point one of these morons needs to actually look after BOTH kids alone. Ash thinks her post is relatable to working parents but it’s far from it. She looks like an idiot for ditching Alf again, dragging her 3 month old out pointlessly, and being too lazy to persevere with a bottle if she knows she needs to be apart from Ad for ‘work’.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Some more top DJing she's doing in her latest stories 😂😂😂😂 looks like a massive gig aswell 😭 I'm embarrassed for her that these are the kind of jobs she gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some more top DJing she's doing in her latest stories 😂😂😂😂 looks like a massive gig aswell 😭 I'm embarrassed for her that these are the kind of jobs she gets.
You can barely hear the music and what's with her jiggling about barefoot, twiddling random knobs and I'm not talking about TNB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She added to her story harping on about raising the next generation whilst DJing at a gig half an hour ago. Going well then 😂

Reactions: 11
I've only been in the daytime,it was ok. Nice rooftop to sit in the sun but walking up the stairs to get to it reminds me of a NCP car park.
Sorry to quote myself but I've just read that Tommy is outside with Ada? As mentioned above, it's a rooftop bar up about 6 flights of stairs so Tommy is wondering about the street outside a busy Waterloo station and then they have to get back to Brentwood at whatever time she finishes.

Piss off with your juggle is real bullshit Ash, such a ridiculous thing to get Tommy and Ada to do just so you can press a button and do swirly jazz hands.

The picture below is the bar on this building roof.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to quote myself but I've just read that Tommy is outside with Ada? As mentioned above, it's a rooftop bar up about 6 flights of stairs so Tommy is wondering about the street outside a busy Waterloo station and then they have to get back to Brentwood at whatever time she finishes.

Piss off with your juggle is real bullshit Ash, such a ridiculous thing to get Tommy and Ada to do just so you can press a button and do swirly jazz hands.

The picture below is the bar on this building roof.
Send Tommy home to be with both babies for duck sake. She can get a bloody Addison Lee home! Poor Ada being strapped in the Doona when she should be home in bed 😡 And if she does need feeding, if she’s not allowed in the club where is she waiting? Outside? In the car? It’s just messed up and selfish!

Reactions: 20
That is absolutely ridiculous that poor Ada is being forced to hang out on the street with TNB until Trash finishes her pretend DJing. She looks idiotic in that clip too, all that fuss all day to pop on a Spotify playlist and jerk about a bit. They could have borrowed a gibbon from London zoo to press a button and no one would know any different.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Don't think I've ever posted in this thread before but as soon as I saw the title I laughed 🤣 She is obsessed with Ada and couldn't give a tit about poor little Alf 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Winning thread title with 36 reactions goes to @lalalalaletmecomplain!

Oh my goodness. A new thread already! So much has happened, but yet so little.

Its literally same tit different day. She went cold turkey with Alf and the ipad after he was left for hours to scroll on YouTube by himself. Apparently that was the cause of his tantrums.

So, a screen time ban. Well, an Uncle ipad ban - he still got bluey on Auntie iPhone. That lasted for all of 3? Days, until she realised that parenting Alf is in fact far too much effort.

Ada is past the newborn stage, so Ash is getting fed up with her. Shes still pedaling tit about how happy / comfortable she is in her body. Whilst showing her old modelling pictures - I'm not sure who she's trying to convince.

Anyway, she's more than a mum - she's a DJ. A serious one. Apparently. A new thread in time for some more Mr Bean antics.

Lovely day xx
Perfect catch up!
---
Is she joking? A DJ gig🤣🤣
No one is even paying attention. How to get a crowd going,eh?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.