Ashley James #28 my body is Ada’s home, Alf’s is down the road

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is that one mum you think “oh duck off love” when she starts speaking about how she was forced to go private for her second baby because of her trauma over not listening at ante-natal classes / not attending therefore not knowing all medication has a time limit during Labour. Oh but she’s just said she had gas & air!?
I’m pretty sure she had pethidine too. And was in the water which is another type of pain relief? It just she requested an epidural at transition and it sounds like there wasn’t time / they could tell she was v nearly there.

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure she had pethidine too. And was in the water which is another type of pain relief? It just she requested an epidural at transition and it sounds like there wasn’t time / they could tell she was v nearly there.
And a tens machine

Reactions: 8
I wish I had time to update the wiki. So many new names here recently, yet what she’s been doing of late is just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: 9
I know this is awful but her flat as a pancake arse always makes me laugh 😂😭

View attachment 2302709

Like…..whhhyyyy would you want this 😆
she was in the birth pool and refused an examination which pretty much rules out an epidural

Reactions: 10
W
"Water and sleep" 😂 who the hell is she kidding??

She is awful. Me and my partner are discussing kids and how we'd manage, who needs what. She literally had those kids without a second thought. Either naivety or dumb bleeping nonsense. Once is a unplanned, twice is quite another. Best of luck to them but some couples are not cut out/ready to rearrange their lives to meet that of their small peoples; ashley and tommy were not/are not ready. duck me. I'm so glad I'm not her. What a tit show. It's only going to get harder.

Reactions: 10
So she’s actually paid for hair and make up artists to shoot reels with Tatiana, wearing more pyjamas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's massively pissed me off tonight. She was not stitched up incorrectly. There is a highlight on her page which says she wasn't stitched up incorrectly. Lie number 1.

She went to see a male gynecologist?! I'm soory, but after birth trauma would you jot want to see a female gynecologist?! I know I would.

The way she laughs and jokes the entire way through about paying for a private appointment and laughing about the "bum Dr".

At this point, she wouldn't know Trauma if it slapped her in her bleeping botoxed face. She makes a mockery of actual birth trauma, and it's winding me up.
imagine her outrage if someone referred to a gynaecologist as a “fanny doctor” she would make a post and be all faux outraged.
Im sorry, medical/birth trauma is horrendous and I feel your pain. She is an insensitive twit

Reactions: 13
I don't get how she doesn't think it's weird to say you're nostalgic about sitting in your son's bedroom without him, but with your other child. Like, there's nothing to stop them all being in there playing. Or her being there to put him to bed EVER (remember she's not too bony any more since her clothes don't fit and also her bones haven't moved back yet).

The comments on her latest reel are predominantly negative about the dokatot thing, even from people who usually gush over her. I see some trying to defend her but it's probably over 80% negative. Hopefully will drive some more people over to join us!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ashley and her ‘interesting facts’ 🥱

Also, I know that post partum it is tricky finding clothes that fit/breastfeeding friendly, but she must have bought/been given 100s of clothes. She was constantly buying stuff when she was pregnant too saying how great it would be post pregnancy. Plus this is her second pregnancy too. Such an unsustainable existence.

Reactions: 15
Your stylist can’t be that good if you used her 2 months ago and already need her back and have been saying for months how nothing fits you 🙄

Also I agree motherhood can be boring at times… if you are a SAHM and being mum on repeat 7 days a week. HOW can motherhood be boring when you ship one of your kids out of the house 5 days a week and barely spend any time together!!

"The trolls are going to love this"

Oh Hi Ash 👋 glad to know you care about creating content for us 😘

She's the boring one, not motherhood. If she was fun, she'd get invited out but she doesn't 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
No wonder she finds motherhood boring, all she does is lay about at home all day looking at herself through her phone.

• Haha
She doesn’t know what motherhood is! Bet TNB would jump at the chance to be a stay at home and he’d definitely find it rewarding!

Reactions: 7
The woman she’s up against on GMB tomorrow is 100% a tattler. I will be watching with popcorn to see her get annihilated 😂

She doesn’t even know the name of the Channel 5 show she’s on after GMB. Her excuse; ‘Sorry it’s been a long day’. Poor lamb, worked so hard for reels all day!

Nothing like a white rich AF breastfeeding blinkered over privileged twit to fly the flag for desperate formula feeding mums living below the poverty line.
---
She doesn’t know what motherhood is! Bet TNB would jump at the chance to be a stay at home and he’d definitely find it rewarding!
How she can go on GMB to say motherhoods boring when she’s yet to look after both her kids 4 months in 😂 It’s going to go so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.